Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Kratos&Eris]AUFFVII

Eris

Super-Earth
Evanthra sighed, looking off the side of the ship, and glanced up to the sky. The winds did not seem in their favor...and yet they were leaving. Was this trip really that important? Her pink eyes danced across the waters surface for a moment before sighing and running a hand through her long black hair. She should probably have cut it before her journey started but...she loved the long locks. The only problem was it would probably be unbearably hot in Midgar during the summer.

Looking back to the choppy water, she made a face. Hopefully the gods would help them on her journey. She wasn't exactly looking forward to being on a wave tossed boat for a day while they traveled to Junon. Of course, she was also hoping that she didn't somehow get thrown overboard. She made a face a bit, and looked up as the anchors were pulled up and the sail was opened.

The days were starting to get boring for an immortal like Cloud,.. he was starting to want more then what they had.. yet knew the only way such a thing could be done is if he went and did something about it. Some would describe his hair as quite outrageous but his attitude towards things, well that was a different story. But truth was he was starting to get lonely, the other gods were just not enough for him.. as he wanted something more.. maybe even a human.. infact he had already found someone of interest but now it was just up to him, to do something about it..

Although his life was almost luxury he partially envied the humans, sure they lived and died, that was their cycle but some of the things they got to do.. Cloud and the others might be gods but they just did not experience things like those humans.. he had decided that he would try to blend in and pretend to be one of those people, and well, Cloud had made sure that as he came down from his normal area, to be close to the one he was interested in called Evanthra. Even now he watched her as he looked at the boat the two of them and others would be boarding.
(sorry for my delay)

The boat was large, meant to carry many people and objects. The young dark haired beauty sighed, the wind sweeping her hair and blowing it this way and that. She turned briefly, and her eyes came upon Cloud. The man was muscular, tall and blond. She smiled softly, in a shy little way and looked away for a moment before glancing back and away again. She didn't know there would be good-looking men on this boat. She looked up when the boat began boarding, and she walked on hurriedly. She walked over to peer over the edge of the boat, hoping the blond man would seek her out.

Although Cloud did not actually have to look Evanthra's way to know that she was looking at him he deliberately did so that their eyes met gazing at each other before she seemed to notice and quickly looked away as if it meant nothing. A soft chuckle left him before he boarded the ship helping one of the people that was struggling to load it for a moment easily doing such a thing the man that now watched was quite impressed by the blonde haired mans strength.. but then again he did not know he was a god and so.. it would have been quite impressive. Once that was done he slowly walked over towards who he had came to this location to see, before starting to speak "Well then,.. i saw you gazing earlier.. but what is your name.?" For now he was just acting if he was a normal person, later on.. he would possibly tell her his true origins,.. and if possible and if needed use his charm to completely make her head over heels for him.

Evanthra looked up at the blond male when he spoke to her, as if she hadn't peered out of the corner of her eyes and spotted him walking over. Her stomach tightened with nerves as well as a mixture of excitement. "Oh? Well, my name's Evanthra. I prefer Evan though...and really everyone prefers to call me that as well. May I have your name?" She asked quietly, turning her pink eyes on him and examining his body again. He was well built, thin but not overly so and muscular. He was quite flattering and if she went by body alone, she'd be more then happy to be with him. But of course, she was interested in his personality as well. Slowly she brushed some of her hair out of her face and she smiled up at him. "What brings you to sailing to Midgar?"

Partially just from her body language he could tell she was a little excited that he had come over to speak with her, then again.. not many people were like Cloud and well the whole god thing did put him ahead of most men, but she was yet to find out such facts. "I am Cloud... Cloud Strife, as for the reason why I am here,.. I travel around a little.. in search of certain things, things and people like you of course.." He said the last part following it with a wink before speaking again "what about yourself Evan..? I am curious what a female like you would be doing in a rough place like the sea.." once that was said he lent back against the railing of the boat before looking directly into her eyes to pose as a bit of a distraction for her at least.

Evan blushed and looked away as Cloud flirted with her. She usually didn't click with guys like this so quickly! How unusual! "Oh, I'm going to see my aunt, uncle and my brother. I was away on a trip and now I'm going home." She stated softly, smiling at him. Slowly she reached over and brushed her hand over a spike of his hair and smiled. "Your hair is really soft." Her hand trailed down to gently stroke his face. "I guess I'm feeling a bit braver then usual.."She murmured thoughtfully, looking into his blue eyes and getting lost in them.

Although Cloud was slightly surprised by her actions, his charm was what probably brought it out of her.. Quite a few times he had done such a thing just by walking around.. something about him just made people act more confidently.. or to say the least, they just got along with him easy. He heard what she murmered letting her gaze into his eyes before starting to speak. "A little bit braver hmm?,.. how much braver..?" He then lent forward a little closer before whispering into her ear "I could easily make any dream of yours come true... did you know that?"

Evan was having a hard time understanding what she was doing herself. She was usually the one being chased after by someone lovesick, not vice versa. She was used to guys following her around, and not hanging on a man's every word. She blushed a bit and smiled weakly as he whispered into her ear. "A lot braver actually..."She caressed his cheek with her thumb briefly before shivering at the suggestiveness at his words. "Anything?" She asked curiously, glancing up at him. "What if I told you that all I wanted was you...? And I had been fantasizing about having you and only you...?"She asked quietly, her head leaning gently on his shoulder. He smelled amazing, and was warm. She shivered a bit, as the harsh cold winds blew as it began to rain lightly and she wrapped her arms around CLoud's waist for warmth.

Cloud lightly nodded as she asked anything before hearing her next words not at all surprised by them.. although it was partially what he was feeling as well. Instead of fantasizing he just had been watching her for a while.. knowing that he was going to make Evan his.. His charm enough to easily succumb any female if he tried. His own arms slid around her now feelings hers around his waist before words left his mouth again "When I said anything I meant anything.. You don't have to fantasize anymore.. Because I am going to give you what you want.." He was still speaking into her ear before lightly placing his lips around the lobe of it and then nipping it gently before pulling away looking directly into her eyes.

The girl let out a relaxed sigh, as Cloud's arms encircled her. She had seemingly been holding her breath, waiting for him to either push her away or to hug her in return. She was glad he returned the gesture, for she had feared she wouldn't be able to keep a straight face if he rejected her. The poor girl had never taken rejection easily, and therefore had an extremely hard time getting close to people. When he began speaking, Evan could feel the color rushing to her cheeks and turning them red. But then, he did something she hadn't expected. He briefly nibbled on her ear. She melted a bit, feeling immense pleasure from such a simple gesture. Her pink eyes stared back into his blue ones for a moment, before looking away a bit embarrassed. "I've never been so taken with anyone so quickly. Is this what they call...love at first sight?"

He could not help but notice her reaction to simple little things that had been shown to her from him so far, she almost seemed slightly surprised and a little embarrassed from the way she felt but that was to be expected. He had heard many females say that to him,.. it was his appearance that did well for him, but hearing it from Evan, someone he watched before finding a good moment to get close to.. Well the god just slowly nodded before lightly placing his lips onto hers and then nipping her bottom lip lightly as in asking for her to part them, if she understood such a request given in such a non-verbal method that was. They say i should have always gone for a god because they don't age.. but I can make her not age.. I can make Evan mine.. and she may call me the name humans would.. Cloud..

Evan nearly jumped with surprise when she felt Cloud's lips on her own. But despite the surprise she slowly sunk into it, mouth parting when he nipped at her bottom lip. She gently kissed him, tongue moving to lick curiously at his tongue. As they kissed, Evan's body tingled with arousal and she unconsciously pressed her body closer to Cloud's trying to urge him to take this farther and really make her his. Of course, she didn't realize that she would belong to him for eternity, but had she known it wouldn't have changed anything.

The moment he felt her tongue against his, Cloud let Evan just lick curiously a few times before sliding his tongue with hers deepening the kiss, feeling her body move closer his embrace slightly became a little stronger pulling her against his body even more a little. So she wants me as much as I thought.. No real surprise, but at least she will be mine forever.. Cloud nipped at her before slowly breaking the kiss "shall we continue this somewhere.. a little more closed space.. or?"

Evan moaned into Cloud's mouth when his tongue began returning the kiss, making her weak in the knees. He pulled her even closer to him, and she held on tighter. He pulled back, briefly nipping her lips before asking her if they should go to somewhere more private. She bit down slightly on her bottom lip for a moment and nodded. "Just...Just don't use me, okay?"

Humans were almost foolish in such a regard, what the god was doing was almost classified as using her, but instead of their not being benefits.. Evan would get to live for as long as Cloud would allow,.. a part of him knowing such a human would not be something that he would easily just dispatch and move onto another for. Something about Evan just kept the attractive perfect god interested,, as he responded "I never planned to.. I just want to make you mine, so that us two.. can be together, with nothing standing in our way.." he said it almost in a whisper his embrace tightening a little more to keep the two of them close again.

The young woman smiled brightly at the God's answer. Her own grip tightened on him, as if she feared he would let go of her. She nuzzled into his warm body, inhaling his scent and closing her eyes as she relaxed against him. "I want you so badly...and I don't know why. I've...never craved a man's touch like this." She was trying to subtly admit that she was a virgin and it probably wouldn't be too pleasant for her their first time. But of course, she didn't know he was a god and could make her easily ignore the pain for the pleasure he would give her. Her hand trailed up to stroke one of the blond spikes near his neck. His hair was so beautiful and soft.

Cloud partially knew he had that effect on females if he got to close to them, it was an aura he had.. that could make any female crave him regardless. He had a feeling from Evan's words she was trying to say that she was a virgin without directly saying it.. and so he decided to say something in return "well then.. let me show you what you deserve for your first.." He felt her hand against his hair again before he placed his lips onto her neck lightly suckling, nipping on the spot afterwards before letting his lips slide away with a soft pop. "Lead the way.."

The young woman let out a soft mewl of pleasure, knowing somehow that the man would make her first time better then she could ever imagine. His lips on her neck made her let out a sigh of pleasure, letting her head tilt so he had more access to her neck. She briefly pouted when he pulled away, nodding and gently leading Cloud by the hand under the deck and to Shadow's room. Once inside she kissed his lips passionately, arms wrapping around him again.

seeing the pout a slight gentle laugh escaped Cloud, it was quiet and soft,.. as he slowly followed her towards were she seemed to be heading. The lust within him starting to build up more, and already he was concentrating on making this the best pleasure she had felt, it would probably only take a simple touch of him inside her.. to make her fall into ecstasy.. he had that sort of effect, and he could control numerous factors that would just make it all the better. His own arms held onto her form now as they started to kiss passionately within this room, his tongue sliding into her mouth to meet hers and tangling itself with hers.

He tasted amazing, better then anyone she had ever kissed before. Evan held on tighter to Cloud as they kissed, her tongue tangling with his sensually. She wasn't one to normally rush these types of things, but she felt unusually connected to him. Like she had known him for much longer then she really had. As they kissed, she lifted a leg to wrap around his waist, before her other leg joined so she was no longer standing. She was guided more by instinct and lust then by actual experience as her pelvis began grinding against his, moaning eagerly into his mouth.

Cloud had instantly slid his arms around her as the kiss had began, and so he continued to hold her as they kissed his tongue dancing with hers, the taste of Evan was better then most humans that he had encountered and so he was glad this was the person he was going to make his own, for his own reasons that is. Gods always had to pick someone among the sort and although they could just create a feeling of pleasure.. in one's self it was never as satisfying as an actual person. As she wrapped her form around him his hand slid a little higher to support her a little as he felt her grind against his own pelvis. It seemed just lust was instinctively controlling her, and already Cloud had made sure it would be more pleasure and pain. Even her first thrust within. would not actually hurt. Slowly the kiss broke before he looked at her with his eyes, "Are you ready.." He was fine with doing everything the way it was now, they did not even need a bed or anything, he would just hold her.. her legs would wrap around his body.. and the rest would continue from there..

When the kiss broke, Evan panted softly and glanced up into Cloud's beautiful blue eyes. She nodded a bit, but then hesitated and looked down briefly. She should probably get down off of him, at least so they could properly remove one another's clothing. She blushed a bit, embarrassed at how aroused she was that she forgot something so simple. "I...er..should I get down and go to the bed? I don't think you can get naked and me naked standing up." Though she had never really seen anyone try to get naked in this position, she was sure they could probably if it really mattered.

Cloud only had to briefly think about such a thing, knowing that it would make undressing more complicated if that was the case and so slowly he replied to such a question with the more then expected and realistic answer. "I think that would be a good idea Evan.." He walked the two of them closer to the bed so now she could just drop herself backwards into it. The fighter waited for her to do such a thing before slowly starting to work on his own clothes,.. this would not take to long.. and so first he started removing things from his torso, which showed his form once that was removed.. and then he began to slowly begin working on his pants glancing over at Evan as she seemed to be removing her clothes as well.

Evan obediently let her legs go loose so she could drop onto the bed, and then remove her clothes. She started with her shirt, taking off the black top and tossing it to the side. She removed her shoes, then began wiggling out of her pants. When it came to her bra, she hesitated for a moment, suddenly feeling a bit shy, her cheeks turning a light pink. However she slowly reached behind her to undo the clasp of her light purple bra that contained her large breasts. She looked up at him sheepishly.

Back
Top Bottom