Mx Female Impregnation, Possession, and Sensual Love

Arvus23

Planetoid
Hello, I'm Arvus and I've been on Bluemoon for a time without a thread or if there was one, it's long since been deleted. I've decided to make this so I can start raking in those sweet girls that have a desire and seek out someone to RP with. So I'll list off who I am and what I'm about and you can decide if we're a good fit.

Rules:
1: No means no, that is simple.

2: Everyone makes mistakes, as do I. However please be passable in English, a misspelled word can be the difference between "Oh yes!" and "Well that's not right at all.". It breaks the flow when you're in a smut scene and all of a sudden, the fucking turns into trucking.

3: I do attend college and have a good amount of classes with a variety of time slots, so I do get busy every now and again, but as long as I'm able, I will try to respond multiple times per day.

4. I will only play opposite to a female character. I don't care about YC being dom or sub, just know MC will fight back.

5: Have fun and don't be afraid to point out mistakes I make.

Now we can get to the good stuff. I'm rather basic, so I'll list my main kinks and ideas for RPs and we can develop a plot either before hand or as we go. Do be aware that I don't like to post first, because I want to see your writing style. If I make the first post, I'm naturally going to stay to that style, even if it clashes with yours, so it's much easier for you to post first.

Kinks:
Con/Non-con/Dub-con
Furries
Creampies
impregnation
cuddles
oral sex (receiving and performing)
Anal sex (performing)
Vaginal sex (performing)
Large Breasts
Plump female characters
Breeding
Lactation
Light BDSM
Knotting/Tying
Light cum inflation
Internal cum shots
Licking
Master X Pet
Master X Slave
Knight X Princess/Priestess
Knight X Monster
Cum Marking

Interests

It's come to my attention that some people seem to no be able to define what they desire when it comes to natural/primal smut or sex for the purpose of breeding or submission. I've come to know it as an anatomy fetish. Where parts of the reproductive system is directly mentioned and causes excitement for said person

Ok well that's it basically. I have no limits, but site rules apply so all characters will be of age.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom