Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nyoron! (Parisu-kun and I)

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
The bell had rung throughout North High School, signaling the end of classes for the day. The Junior classroom was filled with students packing up to head out, all except one individual, who was still in the middle of a crazy laughing fit. Tsuruya was holding her stomach as she continued her laughter, showing no signs of stopping anytime soon. Standing next to her was her friend Mikuru Asahina, who at the moment was trying to calm her down. Students leaving were giving some annoyed glares, as well as the teacher, who had a hard time teaching due to Tsuruya's disruption. None of the students were able to focus on the lesson, and the teacher had actually given more homework because of her, along with a surprise quiz. Everyone was clearly shocked by these actions, but Tsuruya had not even considered the issue.

"Ah..! Please calm down. Everyone's left already." Mikuru said, hoping it would help some. This had all started when the two of them were chatting about some things that had happened during the week, and Mikuru had brought up Kyon stumbling down a hill into a lake after Haruhi had kicked him down. It was amusing yes, but for Tsuruya it was absolutely hysterical. After a few more minutes, she had started to calm down, actually able to make out words. "H-ha! Well, you should get going too. You don't have to wait up for me." she said with a wide grin. "Um...well ok." Mikuru said, starting to head out. She turned to wave at her before heading out, but accidentally bumping her head against the doorway. The hallway was quickly filled with another round of crazy laughter. The teacher slump in his seat, wishing for this to be over soon.

Kyon had a bad day. Haruhi had been riding him specially bad at the S.O.S. brigade room. He had forgotten his lunch and as punishment Haruhi told everyone not to give him any.

"Who gave her authority to decide such things?"

He said slightly annoyed as he finished cleaning the classroom he had been paired up with none other than Haruhi who ditched him to do "Brigade captain official business"

"She just wanted me to do it all by myself."

He began leaving and in the way out he saw that noone else was in the halls.

"Well at least I get a day without any kind of further trouble."

Oh, how wrong he was.

Pretty soon, the teacher was unable to put up with any more of Tsuruya's antics. He had quickly dismissed her, rushing out of the classroom past Kyon. She had calmed down since then, sighing happily to herself as she stepped out of the classroom, still keeping her bright and cheerful disposition. She didn't get too far until she noticed Kyon in the hall, walking towards her. "Ah! It's Kyon! Why, you look just as depressed as you always do!" she said, a bright smile on her face. She probably didn't think about how much that would actually insult someone. "So what? Why are you here so late?" she asked, proudly planting her hands at her waist.

He felt almost struck by lighting with her comment. That bode worse for his depression. With his usual serious monotone voice he answered her.

"I had the clean up duties to myself today."

He kept walking past her ignoring her completely not. He didnt even turn to give her a glance, not really having the disposition to talk to her but also her words had made him feel worse than he already did. He walked his head slightly lowered and thinking. Do I always look depressed then?

Tsuruya stared curiously to him as he continued to walk by her. He wasn't going to be getting off that easy with her however. "Clean up duties? Then it seems Miss Suzumiya has been hard on you once again! you must have screwed up big time!" Again, her words would probably do more damage than help. "The teacher made me stay after school, but he let me out early." she said, her trademark grin appearing once again. "Hmm...maybe you just need to get out some more! you're always at the club meetings or at home! I know!" She grabbed the wrist of his uniform, starting to drag him along with her. "Let's hit the town! There's lots of megas things to do there!"

"Ah... Megas?" He said puzzled as she dragged him. He had not been blessed with the skill to get away from her it was sudden and completely unexpected to him.

"Alright but Megas sounds expensive I dunno if I can do that kind of thing."

He said as she continued to take him through the school gate, down the hill and all the way to the bus stop.

"Are you listening to me Tsuruya sempai?"

He said as she finally let go and sadly he realized the grim reality. Women were his biggest weakness.

"Yes! Megas things indeed! Come on now! It'll be great!" She said, dragging him straight out of the school, heading for the bus stop. She turned her head slightly to look at him. "Expensive? That's fine. After all, my family will cover it! As soon as they got to the bus, it had arrived. "What is it Kyon-kun? Do you not want to go? I mean, I just thought you needed to smile a bit more!" she said, playfully poking his cheek. "come on, let's go!" she had quickly pushed him onto the bus and she followed after him. It seemed that the treatment he was receiving was no different really from Haruhi, except she was much more cheerful.

Indeed all this time he had been nudged, poked and kicked by Haruhi this was however although a not very different treatment it was more... oriented to make him enjoy it and that was a great plus.

"Alright." He sighed. "Megas things need to be done then we are the ones to do it."

He said as he stood next to her on the bus and the driver began heading south to somewhere Kyon had no idea. After all it was Tsuruya making the calls here.

After a little while on the bus, they had gotten off a few stops from where they got on. "Alrighty! Now it's just a short walk to the mall! don't fall behind!" she said, starting to head off down the street. she didn't really turn to see if he was following as she just assumed he would. "Hmm...maybe you can even buy your sister something! What does she like?"

He was following alright just a bit absent minded thinking on how he got to spend the afternoon with Tsuruya.

"Oh uh, stuffed animals."

He said it was a casual and simple answer but to him it was the most obvious thing to get. In his mind the events of not too long ago were being played backwards for analysis. First he had just been ditched by Haruhi and now he was at the mall with a girl he barely even talked to ad about to have a "Megas" day?

"Stuffed animals huh? That's a rather broad subject! Anything particular! there's a great shop in here that has a whole bunch of stuffed animals, and different sizes too. Some are even as big as you Kyon-kun!" she said, raising her hands up to imitate what could be seen as a bear. She chuckled a bit to herself before turning again to head into the mall, the air filled the the sounds of rushing customers. "Here we are! Now where's that shop?"

He chuckled at her impression of the bear.

"Ah. Okay. Then... is that the one."

He said pointing to a large bear that was actually as big as him from a window on a store on the upper floor.

"That is a big bear."

He could tell even from this distance.

"Ah! There it is! Let's go!" She grabbed his sleeve again, pulling him over to the escalator, which they basically sprinted up. It was actually Tsuruya doing the running with Kyon basically trying not to fall over. They had arrived in the shop and she instantly went over to the giant bear that he had pointed out. "Wow! It's huge! How are you going to get this back to your home?" she asked, looking up at it once more.

He followed her into the store careful not to trip. once inside he looked at the price tag it was about 15000 yen

"I believe its kinda troublesome I would rather get her something she can hug without being crushed underneath. How about this duck?"

He said pointing to a cute white duck wearing a red overall and blue cartoon eyes. It was a medium size medium prize so even he could afford it.

"I think its kinda nice."

He told her as she was coming over to see the duck.

Hmm? 15000 yen? Is that it? I could easily buy that. Are you sure you don't want it?" she asked, going over to check out the duck that he had pointed out. "Ah! That's pretty cute also!" she said, picking up to look over it. "Well, if you think this would be good too, I suppose I can't stop you. I'm sure she'll like this." she said, handing it over to him.

"Uhh. Yeah, I guess its pretty megas." He took the duck and walked to counter. He stood there and was taking out his wallet when he saw her approach and with a platinum credit card.

She had appeared with her card, along with the mega-sized bear slung over her. "Here you go! For both of these!" she said, turning to face him. "Well, I myself couldn't pass up such a thing like this!" she said, not exactly thinking about what people outside might have thought. It looked like she was getting attacked by a bear.

Amazed at how she slung the bear like it was made of paper he took it from her hands. He was now wondering what kind of a secret this girl could have as most of Haruhi's acquaintances had a trick or two up their sleeves. Still picking the bear made him give quite an effort... how could she carry it around so easily?

"Thank you for the Ducky. I wonder since you got it and all why dont we go to my house so you can give it to her."

He was curious on to what kind of girl Tsuruya was.
(Sorry I had not replied my hours are the worst)

(It's perfectly fine. We're all a little busy once and a while.)

Tsuruya had a giant grin on her face as she held the bear. It certainly seemed like she was carrying it without much effort. There was perhaps a lot of question if she herself had a strange identity, especially since she got along so well with Haruhi. Then again, she wasn't really in any important S.O.S. Brigade activities, so there wasn't really any way of knowing. Of course, her family had connection with Itsuki's organization. "Yeah! That's fine with me. I can just call for someone to pick me up from there." she said, taking her card again after they paid and they headed out.

He walked to the exit carrying the bear, Tsuruya was now carrying the ducky for his sister they took the bus to his home and walked the distance between the stop and Kyon's block. At all times he walked on the outer side of the street and with the bear being heavy he tilted to the sides every now and then.

"Were almost there."

They had switched the stuffed animals they were carrying, and soon they were heading out of the mall to head back. While on the bus, Kyon had been getting some interesting looks as he carried the bear on his back. Tsuruya occasionally looked as though she would burst out laughing again and how strange he looked teetering with it on his back, but soon they had arrived at his house. "Well, we're here. You better be taking this back then." she said, handing him the duck. A little after they arrived, a long black limo had pulled up behind them, and she took the bear from him. "Well, aren't you glad you came? That was megas fun right?"

Kyon answered with a slight undertone, sarcasm was one of his forte's but still he was able to utter in almost sincere way.

"Yes it was... Megas, Tsuruya sempai."

He then thanked her for the gift.

"I am sure my sister will like this duckie. I will be seeing you at school then."

Kyon waited for her to get on her limo and saw her as she was driven away by her servants. Once she was gone he began thinking to himself.

"I think she just didnt want to be alone today... but dragging me all the way from school to the bus stop literally and then buying that huge bear... Is that just her way of finding company? Nah. Anyway, I bet she has more than enough rooms to put the bear in."

She had somehow managed to shove the massive bear into the limo, taking her seat next to it while the driver shut the door. She had rolled the window down a bit to wave slightly to him. "All righty! I'll be seeing ya!" she said, and soon the limo had driven off out of sight. Tsuruya sighed happily as she sat back. "Ha...Kyon-kun sure seems less depressed now." she said to herself.

Kyon walked to his house and saw his sister there. She was watching television when he came in and handed her the duck.

"Remember my Sempai, Tsuruya? She got you a little present. Here."

He handed her the little duck and pat her head. Then walked to the kitchen to eat some dinner before going to his room to get his homework done.

Soon, Tsuruya had also arrived at home, swiftly taking the bear up to her room before she plopped down on her bed, hearing her cell ringing. It was Mikuru. The two had begun to talk for a while now, mainly about what had happened after they got out of school. Before she decided to sleep, Tsuruya had a little idea in her head. Perhaps hanging around with Kyon more often wouldn't be so bad. After, a lot of the things he did seemed to amuse her in one way or another.

Back
Top Bottom