Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is a good website to host pictures for my characters to RP? (NSFW)

I wanted to make a sort of gallery for all the characters I am creating to be used in the RPs. I tried IMGUr, but I didn't like it very much. Does anyone know a better site?

Depending on your preferences f-list could work well. It's not primarily a site for image hosting, of course, but having a lost like that is literally always handy, and most people attack images. The one reason not to use it (that I can think of right now) is that the site carries a slight furry theme, and of course some people wouldn't even touch that with a 10 foot stick

Depending on your preferences f-list could work well. It's not primarily a site for image hosting, of course, but having a lost like that is literally always handy, and most people attack images. The one reason not to use it (that I can think of right now) is that the site carries a slight furry theme, and of course some people wouldn't even touch that with a 10 foot stick

Well, I haven't thought of that! I will take a deeper look into f-list, I am very unfamiliar with it. Thank you very much Sophor!

Yup, I use f-list but make it private, you can just link to the pics you want

I'd use F-List. I think it started for furries, but 99% of the people I've met there aren't into furries at all. You can just create a "character" (you can just make it a general hub profile) and upload your images. From there, you can just link to them. As a bonus: you can always use their kink system to manage your ons and offs for sharing in the future. And it isn't like they are ever going to change their policies about hosting adult images, so you don't need to worry about finding a new site for hosting in the near future.

Well, my problem with F-List I have found so far is that they limit the size of the images that can be uploaded to 2 MB only :(
But that can be easily solved :)

Back
Top Bottom