Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Town

Dark_Fire27

Super-Earth
The town itself isn't too large, nor is it particularly small; home to a few parks, playgrounds, an ice rink for skating in the winter (which actually isn't terribly cold), a few urban and suburban areas, a couple supermarkets, restaurants, movie theaters, and an outdoor water park with a similar pool for the warmer months. N.A.K.E.D Academy is also home to a large outdoor pool as well which is open to the general public as well as the student body. Due to the nature of the town itself and the presence of N.A.K.E.D Academy, an Elementary School wasn't built in the town, nor are youth under the age of 16 to not really be suggested to spend their time growing up in the town. A hospital, police and fire department are all present for in case of emergencies, however, crime rates are incredibly low, basically almost non-existent in this town.

Primary transit around the town comes in the form of buses as well as a monorail, although the latter doesn't outright take students directly to the front gates, which is suggested a bus ride be the better choice: regardless of travel, if the student is carrying their N.A.K.E.D Academy Student ID, they get the privilege to use these modes of transportation for free. In the downtown area is a large, universal mall for all sorts of merchandise, which will be where the general public will likely be, though there is usual traffic all over the city, both in the forms of vehicles and pedestrians, even cyclists. Some people that have attended N.A.K.E.D Academy before and graduated from the facility may be prone to wander about the town naked as if they were still part of the campus, due to what they've learned and decided to consider this town their full-time home. A couple of dorms associated to N.A.K.E.D Academy are actually off-campus, found in the suburbs of the city, which will require transit to get back and forth some day, however, only select students may be permitted to their use.

Some places do hire part-time, allowing the students to earn extra cash to use as they deem necessary; many of these places do allow for nudity being the 'student uniform', just to decipher where they're attending. For the religious individuals, there is a shrine to offer prayers and receive a fortune based on their donation as well; there are a number of festivals that go on during the year that are hosted there as well. In the local mountains, there is an open-air hot spring that allows both genders to be present within at the same time. Essentially, there are a lot of places to visit during one's semesters of attending N.A.K.E.D Academy; you never know what could happen during a wander...!

-----Academy front gates-----
Receiving the reply that Chloe was - finally! - done with the room, Kate nodded to herself and leaned at the gates' pillar, waiting. Completely bare save for a pair of beach slippers and her usual wrist-mounted bag, she felt her heart beating harder with every passing minute until, finally, Chloe appeared nearby.

"So, how do you feel?!" Kate exclaimed excitedly, waving to her friend, "Everyone will see us! It's so exciting! I just can't wait!"

"Well, I mean", she adds, calming down a bit, I guess people here are used to it, but still... I wonder how hard was it for the school to make that agreement? If only there was something like that in my hometown..."

---- Front Gates of the Academy----

Chloe looked at the girl waiting at the gates of the Academy and sighed out loud, “Yo!”. She smiled walking over to her and offering her the other motorcycle helm she had. “Here you go, we do not need a taxi where I brought by motorcycle to the school, we can go in it. From there to here we can rent a taxi if we bought a lot of stuff or whatever, you take the taxi while I drive my cycle back”. She nodded and walked towards dark purple and black motorcycle that parked neatly in a corner of the parking.

"I really do not care other people watching me naked. I mean yeah sure it will be the first time for me as well and yeah sure I will be nervous but that is why I am here to get over it. I am planning to buy a place in a nudist colony after I am done here" she sighed as she scratched the back of her head. She looked up to the sky and smiled before looking back at the girl, "Like the clouds, we are beautiful even more now we are as we were born.".

"Oh, for sure we are", Kate smiled, taking the helmet and strapping it on, "And that's exactly why I want people to look at us! The more people see how comfortable and liberating and - yes, beautiful - nudity is, the more likely it is that one day, we won't have to live in special colonies!" She straddled the bike, moving to the back, "So I want to do everything I can to make that happen even a bit earlier. Let's go?" she extended an inviting hand.

"Hold on, this bad girl had a lot of power" she nodded back to her friend and grinned. They could hear turning on the motorcycle the sound of the engine across the campus as she backed the bike up so it was out of the parking space before nodding and going out of the parking lot full speed. The speed of the bike plus now the fact she was naked was different this time, the vibrations of the seat made Chloe turned on as she tried her best to keep herself concentrated on the road ahead. From now on she needed to bring a towel to lessen the effects. The mall however quickly came into view as she parked on a free parking and sighed. "Let's do this, let's make others stare at us".

During the drive, Kate was mostly shielded from the oncoming wind, of course; but then, basic safety considerations meant she spent the ride with her breasts pressed against Chloe's back, and that was a stimulating experience in its own right. (And she did take special care to keep her hands at the level of Chloe's belly... last thing you want while riding a motorcycle is to unduly distract the driver.(

"So remind me, what did you want to buy again?" Kate herself didn't need anything in particular, just wanted to hang around in public, and the mall was as good a place as any... "Great driving, by the way", she added, hugging Chloe a bit tighter for a moment before taking her helmet off and dismounting the bike.

"Then again, we'll want to know what's where anyway for the future, so... let's check every floor in order? Then we can have a lunch here before heading back..."

“Me? nothing in particular I want to see what they have in here and get the basics for school and stuff” Chloe said as she took the keys and tossed them in her bag. She could already see people staring at them while others did not care about them and went on what they were doing. Sighing, she looked at her friend and rolled her eyes before walking towards the mall. The air around her nipples and her pussy felt great she never had felt such freedom before. “I need to go to the music store, perhaps buy a keyboard since I would need it for practice at my place”. She sighed and looked around at all the different stores at least she knew mostly half of those stores would not visit after all they were clothing stores.

“Do you have anything you want to buy?, my treat. No worry about money I have enough of it”. She smiled as she took a lollypop from her bag and offered it to her before she put one in her own mouth. She could feel the stare of people looking at them but at the moment she did not cared after all she could already see other people naked at the mall, most around their age.

"Oh, just basic supplies for me as well", Kate replies, cheerdully sucking on the lollipop, "Don't worry, I have money myself... I just don't need much stuff." She stopped for a moment to wave to the nearest naked person... no one she knew personally, of course, but she would consider anyone who dared to venture outside naked her friend by default.

"Oh, right. I think it would be nice to have a monitor and the keyboard, to work on my assignments... I don't need a whole PC, I'm used to using the pnone, but it can be a bother typing a lot on the screen. Besides that", she shrugged, "Can't think of anything else off the top of my head..."

Of couse, she couldn't think of much anyway currently; her heart was beating hard, and she felt her body getting hotter... especially the lower part. "Hm, seems mostly clothing on this floor... Where's the map... ah, here it is. Looks electronics is on the second - not sure if they also carry keyboards? Oh! Skincare and hair products! We need to take extra care for our skin. And then, here's a diner on the third floor - let's grab a lunch after we're done with shopping? I'm in a mood for Japanese..."

She nodded as they walked around looking for the shops on the mall, “Ah, those things are cheap I can get you a rather good laptop for you to do your stuff. We need to get you settled up for the months to come so I need to buy myself one, yeah that is what we will do. Buy everything then we will rent a taxi and you go with the taxi to the school with the stuff” They walked and got to the store of electronics before starting looking around at the keyboards and laptops. A man approached them as he cleared his throat as he tried to not look at either Chloe’s or Kate’s breasts.

“Buddy, eyes up here” she pointed to her own face as she grinned. “We are looking for the best keyboard and the best laptop you have”.

He nodded as he cleared his throat, he must have been just getting the job or never had seen a naked girl before especially two. “Ah yeah sorry I never seen girls from that school before, please follow me”. He walked as he showed Chloe two laptops that were over two thousand dollars each. “These are Alienware and are the most expensive ones we have on the store. Great graphic and sound cards and a rather big memory with five tetra bites of storage and eight mega of memory”.

“Get me two of them and next let’s go to the keyboards” Chloe said as she grabbed two papers with the name of the pc so they could look it out on the back.

They did had quite a lot of keyboards and one were over four thousand dollars which surprised even Chloe. “I want to test it out to see if I like it before deciding about it”.

“Yes sure, let me connect it to the power” he knelt down and placed the plug on the wall before turning on the power. “Go nuts and test it out”

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VR-6AS0-l4

"Wow, you weren't jocking when you said you were stacked... money-wise, I mean", Kate commented in a whisper as Chloe casually parted with over four thousand bucks... just for a start. "No idea how I'm going to repay you for a favor... and before you object, I want to do something for you, so if you ever get an idea, be sure to tell... if it's something I can do."

While they walked towards the music section of the store, she caught a moment to approach the clerc and whisper to his ear, "It's OK, you can look, I don't mind... woudn't be here otherwise, right?"

Seeing the price tags on the keyboards, however, made her silent for a moment... and then she remained silent for a good deal more as Chloe started playing. Silent, but not still. At first, she just nodded her head to the tune, then started gently tapping her foot against the floor... but as the music continued, she just couldn't hold it. Slipping off the slippers - leaving her now fully, completely, without any qualifiers naked - she stepped into the open space between the shelves and started dancing. Fitting the melody, it was a slow, reserved dance; she slowly spinned in place, on her tiptoes, her arms extended forward in the embrace of the invisible partner... and as the melody stopped, so did she, standing there motionless for several secods, before... "Sorry", she quickly said, almost squeaked, "I'll be back in a minute..." and stormed out of the store. She needed to find a toilet, and soon...

Cassy saw James struggle with his wallet and phone. A cherry red blush on her face at the sight of James’ erection.

“W-W-Would y-y-you l-l-l-like me to-to put y-y-your w-w-wallet in in my p-purse?”

Though she went through the door first, she allowed James to lead. She squeaked anytime someone looked at her and would normally keep her eyes cast at an angle so she had a clear view of the floor in front of her, but quickly discovered she received more of an eye full. She grabbed ahold of James’ shoulder to keep from fainting again.

“S-S-S….” Cassy attempted to apologize but couldn’t get it out.

Cassy bit down on her thumbnail once again trying not to stick it fully in her mouth.

Finally she made it to the gate and hailed a taxi.

“Where would y’all like to go?” The cab driver asked looking at Cassy’s face...well the top of her rich brown hair.

Cassy mumbled something in a high pitch tone the driver couldn’t understand.

“I’m sorry miss, I didn’t catch that.” The driver said.

Cassy mumbled again and this time the driver managed to get one word.

“You want to go to the mall?” The driver asked patiently.

Cassy nodded not looking up.

“I can certainly do that.” The driver said turning back around. All in all he was very professional. His eyes focusing on the faces of his clients or out the back window via his rear-view mirror.

Chloe shook her head as she looked at her friend, “Nah just being my friend is more than enough for me”. She giggled she finished her song and watched her go out, “Ladies room I guess” she said to herself as she nodded buying two laptops and two keyboards set and paying with her black credit card. Thanks to how stubborn she was to the fact of not allowing her parents money to influence her getting her own cash she ended up with quite a lot of cash from his parents allowances on the bank. The credit card went on without a hitch and she took a shopping cart and placed it all inside. She was sure her friend would arrive soon by the time she finished with buying all of these stuff.

Once he heard her offer to carry his wallet in her purse for him, James thought it over... the town was meant to be a secure place with absolutely little to zero as far as crime rates are concerned, but still was recommended to be back before things get dark if one's attending the academy. "Sure, I guess. Sorry for the inconvenience." He took the cap off, grabbed his wallet, and handed it to her, allowing her to put it away. It wasn't long before he makes his way to the front gate with Cassy, noting her holding his arm... To anyone else, one might think them as a couple, though what it really was is that Cassy seemed prone to fainting, and was just using him as a crutch.

Once in the cab, he definitely noticed the driver was professional; perhaps he drove his share of students over the years, and just grown used to the sights that would entail. This whole time, James was just making sure that Cassy wasn't passed out or anything... He saw her struggle greatly just with the driver; being in a mall where, very likely, many eyes would be on them, he could see himself having to carry her back to the academy grounds, really.

"Thanks, from both of us." James thought that, if he could be her interpreter of sorts, she wouldn't have to try and force herself too much. After saying that, he turned to face Cassy, and definitely took note of her situation.

"Cassy, hey... if you need me to talk for you, at least for the first little while, I can do that, if it would make things easier in any way." James expressed to her in a low whisper, keeping his own hands to himself; it was one thing for a girl to have her hands on a guy, it was something else when it was the other way around, and given her preference, he believed it would be easier that way.

James relaxed in his seat for the ride; it wasn't bad, really, different when, well, he was used to wearing clothes in vehicles, or in general, so this whole nudist experience would take a while for him to get familiar with. Again, it wasn't all that bad on the whole...!

Before long, the taxi pulled up to the main entrance to the mall, to where he would climb out, and allowed Cassy out as well before he closed the door. Once he situation with the drive was dealt with, James turned around to face the mall; the parking lot had a number of empty parking spaces, but still was crowded all the same. At least... it likely would be that way inside. "Well, this is it... A lot of eyes will be on us once we enter..." This wasn't a small step, like he believed; this was a large leap! The mall is perhaps the most public a place as anyone would likely experience!

After a couple minutes, Kate leaves the WC, some drops of water still remaining on her face, her hands and, specifically, her nether regions, and with a wide smile on her face. Heading back to the electronics store, she sees Chloe packing their purchases. "Sorry!" she exclaims, rejoining her friend and helping her handle the cart, "I... just got a bit too excited, if you know what I mean", she giggles. "Anyway, thanks for what you said... guess I'll just have to try to be the best friend for you I can be", she gently hugs Chloe around the shoulders.
"Let's go then? I guess everything else I can get another time... or we can spend some more time? Honestly, I still want to grab a lunch... didn't get breakfast today... but it's OK, if you want to get back, I can wait till we get back to the Academy!"

“Lunch? yeah sounds great. No matter how good a school’s lunch is doesn’t beat a restaurant” she nodded and looked around for a second. “However, I doubt we can enter with all this bunch of stuff. So we can order takeout and once we are back at the campus, we can go to somewhere private and eat. I know of a good place around campus that is private and beautiful I think I saw it while I was waiting for the stuff to start outside”. She nodded and pushed the rather big shopping cart until they got to the restaurant and make the large row of people ordering.

Kate frowned for just a briefest moment; private was not exactly what she looked for in a dining place. Still - she got her share of fun today already, and more than she expected, to be honest. It would be only fair to let Chloe make the calls on this one... the fact that she did feel indebted to her friend, regardless of Chloe's own insistence, only made it more clear.

"Sure, great idea! And, this time, I'm paying - I insist", she smiled, "So... you're right, I guess it would be better if one of us makes the order while the other guards the cart..." she looked into the cart that, currently, was worth around as much as a cheap car, "I'm fine either way?"

She nodded at the other girl, "Mmm yeah sure go right ahead and order for us, I will remain outside and look over the stuff. We need to rent a taxi so they bring our stuff to the campus at least I cannot take them in my bike". They arrived to the third floor and looked around for the restaurant which was quickly to find. Sitting down on a bench Chloe nodded at the other girl, "Go right ahead and order I will wait right here. If not I am on the ladies room".

"Sure!" Finding out what exactly Chloe would like to order, Kate hugs her friend and runs - well, quickly walks, in fact, as there is still some amount of decency to be preserved - into the restaurant.

The place doesn't seem to have any Academy students - obvious ones, at least - among either staff or patrons, but the waitress meeting the girl at the entrance takes her in stride. "Good day Miss, would you like a table?"
"Not today, sorry", Kate replies with a bit of sadness in her voice - she likes the place from the looks of it, "Just a takeout order..." she quickly relates the waitress the order, with a couple of small corrections based on the waitress's recommendations.

"Please wait a bit..." Kate nods and, after some deciding, heads to the bar table, ordering a (non-alcoholic) cocktail for while she waits. Slowly sipping the cocktail, she looks around, giving a friendly smile to everyone she catches staring.

"Thank you!" she picks a bag the waitress brought her, pays the bill with her phone and heads out, hoping she didn't force Chloe to wait too long.

[ooc]Should we skip time a bit forward? Seems it's the next morning in Newkirk's class already...[/ooc]

Back
Top Bottom