Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Tales of Androgyny: The Roleplay

Tinkerer Nadia

Bullied by Dingus Lords
First off, it’s based on this game here!

Before you read the tread, I would check it out and see if this one something you would like to convert into a roleplay. Don’t worry, I’m going to try and have original ideas and content too, and you don’t have to play it to reply in all honesty, but it as big plus!

So, it’s me again, nadia. I’m sure you are all sick of me posting outrageously kinky request threads, but if I don’t, who will?

So, what I’m looking for is some sexy “trapish, feminine adventurer boy with a big ass getting annaly, orally, and otherwise heavily plowed by futa anus pounders, evil dominating women, and maybe fight to save the land if not seduced by the allure of cock.”

So, rules time!

Rules:
-I will not roleplay over discord or anything. Sorry guys, stay on the site or my rear you bite. Don’t bite my rear.

-Post length should be adequate to hold a scene. Two to three paragraphs is generally my range, but during a scene in where I require your feedback to make it happen (such as a conversation scene) I may have to force myself to lower or raise as needed.

-English is my only spoken language, but I am fairly decent at writing. Forgive the odd screwup, and I certainly will for you. However, please be open to critisim and giving it too, just encase small changes or edits need to be considered.

-I am currently in school for electrical technician. It is a dirty, heavy work day for me, so I do ask that we have a certain amount of patience between posts. Obviously, this is applied to you as well. I won’t bug you for a couple weeks, but I would love to hear from you if you can’t post, or want help deciding the next move!

-I’m fairly easy going kink wise and OOC wise, but let’s be honest, everyone has boundaries. I want you comfortable in role play with me, so don’t take this as aggressive, but I won’t do blood/gore stuff, pee or other bathroom related antics, and I really don’t like OOC agressivness or nadia-thirst.

- when you message me, have an idea of what you want based on my thread, and your own personal wants and needs, even if that means it changes my posted idea. I love when a partner is able to enhance or modify a plot to make it 10 times better, in a way I overlooked or did not think up. One line messages about wanting to rp are ignored, as I have tried to rp based on that first impression, and it’s usualy a wasted effort.

-I swear I’m not hard to please, I’m sorry for so many rules! Now for the fun to begin!

-Plagiarism from another thread rules section? I swear I’m not actually lazy -.- still not lazy! Promise!

So, let’s get to it!

So, here we go. I’m looking for the “hero” or “GM” role, however you want to slice it. I’m happy to play the hero against your gaggle of ghouls and futa monsters, and vice versa too. Don’t worry about approaching me about either role, but be aware that if I am asked what role I want to play, I’m leaning sub here.

I would prefer we use the hero from the game, but I’m open to not using him if you prefer of course. Just being me an equally feminine boy, ok?

Now, as for the plot? I’m open to suggestions. We can just keep it episodic with loosely related sex scenes, or be more direct with an overarching story about day, a dark threat corrupting the land into overt sexual depravity? A dark goddess making evil futa demons to take over the realm? I’m open to discussing it.

Kink wise, I’m going to be honest, there is going to be three big ones: non/dubious consent, heavy use of dicks in boys, and monsters/magic dongs. Expect to fight ass-to-balls with evil demons, knee deep in cum and adventure, and of course, eventual defeat and a stiff dicking. I would prefer our hero be kind of a slut, not totally hating the rough sex and cumming silly as he gets fucked, eventually becoming a total whore for evil, or finally surviving. Bad ends will be plentiful, almost all of them ending in a tummy full of cum, bound up, and being passed around the room by your new mistresses.

I hope this thread appeals to people, so message me if you like it! I’m open to talking about plot, so don’t feel stuck with what we have here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom