Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Seeking Male and Female Characters for Modern-Realism RP

GirlOfTheMoment

Meteorite
What is your RP Style?
  • Third Person
  • Variable Post Length
    • Most posts between 2-5 sentences.
    • Some shorter posts if there is little change to the scene (eg. a conversation taking place in one location).
    • Some longer posts if there is significant change to the scene (eg. A new location or something major occurring.
  • 'Fast Response'
    • Usually 1 response or more per day.
    • If we are on at the same time I am open to more 'rapid responses.'
  • Fluent English
    • Proper capitalization, spelling and reasonable grammar.
    • Some mistakes are acceptable, nobody is 100% perfect.
    • If I make a mistake please feel free to (politely) correct me.
What do you like to see in a RP?
  • Modern settings are preferred.
    • Historical, near future and sci-fi settings are acceptable.
  • Semi-Realism
    • I prefer scenes to be at least believable in terms of plot and characters.
    • Internal consistence is more important than perfect real world logic.
  • Split Between Sex and Story
    • I am not interested in scenes that are purely story based or just focused on sex.
In regards to specific sexual acts, kinks, fetishes and ideas that I enjoy, the best place to find this information is on any of the F-List Profiles linked below. Each of them has an almost entirely filled out list that should cover just about anything that you could be curious about. If you have any questions about what you see there please feel free to ask.

What do you avoid in a RP?
  • Adultery/Cheating/Cuckolding
  • Parent/Child Incest
  • Significant BDSM Focus
  • Involvement of Non-Human Characters
  • Genders other than Male and Female (Trans females accepted)
What is the Girl of the Moment?
While I certainly admire people who create a single character and stick with them for years it just isn't something I can really do! I am always thinking up new ideas for characters and once I have a few great partners for a particular girl I want to move on and create something new to explore. I have decided to create a single F-List profile that will feature both my current idea and some of my past characters. From that profile I have also linked a few other profiles where I do have individual characters listed, these are characters with more depth and potential story lines.

Rather than have each girl active for a fixed amount of time the length of their stay will depend on the level of interest people express in them and the variety of scenes I am looking for. This means that if you see a girl that you really like you should try to let me know that you like her soon. Even if it is just to express interest and pitch a basic idea I am happy to revisit the girl with you later. Just because a girl is no longer at the top of the list doesn't mean that I have no interest in playing her, I am always happy to hear suggestions for the other ladies.

I am I am also open to suggestions for the next girl, whether they are images you think would be an amazing reference, ideas for a personality or theme, or just about anything else! Please note that I only use girls where at least 10 high quality images of them are available. I also only use images where the model in them is known/publicly available as this is a requirement on some sites I use.

Where can I find your characters?
Rather than list my characters on this site and constantly have to come back to this post to update it whenever I switch I have chosen F-List as my primary hub for my characters and interest list. Links to my profiles are provided below, along with a quick description of what each character is about.

OCs
Girl of the Moment - My main hub, a place to find my newest characters and my old characters that haven't been upgraded to a profile of their own.
Rachel Morgan - A 33 year old member of the US House of Representatives. Generally career driven and outgoing. Bisexual.
Angela Grace - A 29 year old high school / college art teacher. Generally bubbly and care free. Bisexual.
Nadia Naldi - A 23 year old Italian photographer living in New York City. Generally depressed and searching for meaning in life. Lesbian

Canon and Real People
Celebrity Collection - A collection of female celebrities I am interested in playing as.

Other Questions
Why is your Avatar image Meghan Markle?
I chose Megan because I think that she is an attractive woman, fairly famous and recognizable. I didn't want to use a celebrity or model that I have already used for another character to avoid making it seem like one of the girls above was my 'main' character. It may be changed in the future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom