Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Questions

Deadsexy

Seeking dark snuff plays..
Forgive my ignorance but there's a couple of pm features I don't quite understand..

1, what does the tracking do?
2, what does the star button do?, it doesn't seem to do anything.
3 Editing. In the forums it edit remains active which is very useful in rp, in PM however its only active for an hour or two. Is it possible for it to remain active longer the same as the public forums.?

Thanks

No worries, sorry for the delay but;

1 :: Tracking lets you know if the person you sent the message to has read it. It only works if both parties have it enabled though.
2 :: A star button?
3 :: This has been brought up before here :: Suggestion - Conversation Editing

Star, button, right next to the"Allow Tracking" button..

The 'Star' button will put a star next to that conversation in your Inbox. I find it useful as a filter for ease of access to my RPs, as you can simply selected the 'Starred' filter at the top of your Inbox, and once you hit the green 'Filter' button on far right, your Inbox will show only those conversations which you have starred.

1 :: Tracking lets you know if the person you sent the message to has read it. It only works if both parties have it enabled though.
I thought that feature hasn't yet been fully activated by @Vekseid , that there was still more work to be done on it before it was enabled for the site? Or did that actually get fully activated and there wasn't an announcement about it/I missed it?

I thought that feature hasn't yet been fully activated by @Vekseid , that there was still more work to be done on it before it was enabled for the site? Or did that actually get fully activated and there wasn't an announcement about it/I missed it?
Hm, thats possible. I'm not sure if its active yet, honestly. It might be, I'll ask vek about it here in a bit, I just know thats how it'll more or less work when it is.

Thanks, The star does work but only by filtering doesn't actually add a star or highlight anything which is what I was looking for... I've not seen the tracking working in any way myself so guess its not functional.. Thanks for the explanations.

He got back to me and said that at the moment the tracking feature is not enabled. Not sure exactly when it'll be enabled though, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom