Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ava's thoughts and ramblings......

Yay!! More rules!! Up the age! Up the age! Wooohoo!! Yeah, sorry. That's all my happiness. Not feeling well. Feeling icky, makes me cranky. I've snapped at my co worker who usually pulls at my hair and I think it's funny, but tonight I wasn't in the mood. I can't wait to move. Hell, before that I finally get my paid time off. Five glorious days with nothing the hell to do, but at least I don't have to work! Now I'm hungry. Met another cool role playing partner.

HeartoftheDarkness.

We are making a new role play. Less smut more plot and we are moving it to the forums to reduce the pm rising. I also cleaned out my inbox and went from 5,500 to 1,200. A nice big difference. Although I still have some more snipping to do. Well, enough procrastinating, I must get back to work. Love you all BM. Stay healthy and happy. My inbox is always open to you.

I have come to discover that I would be TERRIBLE on the welcome committee and I find myself laughing about it. Saw a new post. No one had greeted yet and I gave it my best shot. I am so anal about my posts, I didn't even bother saying 'welcome to Blue Moon'. I was gonna stick something about the rules in there and then the wording sounded too serious. Eh. Whatevs. I just scrapped it. Lol.

Some other news. I'm sick. Again. Yeah, again. Nothing new. Nor is it something serious. Although I am sure my body has trained my sickness to only show up right at the beginning of my two days off. I do not know whether to be grateful or pissed. Again, whatevs. Just gonna play me some Call of Duty and work on the post for Razgriz that I have been so neglectful of. Sorry Razgriz, you're the best!!

Another random thought. Florida just got a butt load of gas stations called 'WaWa' to open up and I was like 'what's the big deal'? STOP! It is a fucking big deal people because they sell subs, quesadillas, lattes, smoothies.... freshly made. But that's not all, you order on a screen, right down to the plethora of condiments, then pay and have it made with out talking to anyone!! I love gadgets. Hell even the tire pump was digital and fucking awesome. I am such a techie. Darn it! I made myself hungry and I have two and half hours left of work.

Avatar time!! I'm still indecisive about my Avy. I might change it again. I really miss my old one, but rules were not made to be broken. Well... most, but yeah! I'll keep the search going. For an avy and the new partner to role play my craving, sweet heavens where are you new partner whom I will love and adore and smother with praise for fulfilling my WISHES!!! Well, with that out of my system I shall bid you all adue. Pretty one hundred percent sure I spelled that wrong and someone is scolding the hell out of me, but my bad! Correct me and I shall memorize it. Okay, again, until later Blue Moon. Kisses!!

P.S. I just looked at my own introductory post from years ago and noticed that I was not interested in role playing with women then. MY how times have vastly changed ^_^

Feel better, sweetie. :)
We can be sickies together though... *hugs*

And it is amazing how we grow both as writers and as RPers when we gain some experience under our belts and such. Not to mention we just know what to look for and all that. I know I've changed quite a lot too. Hooray for broadening horizons and positive changes! woot! <3

Also, I rather like your new avatar. But then..... I have a thing for being bitten and blood and... >.< hehe.... XD

Ah! Hold on let me dust the cobwebs and the dust off of this thing....

Okay, much better. Well I have a picked up a few new partners and retrieved a few from the past, which is awesome!! Missed ya Elehina and ForeverMischievous!! We can not forget the constant of my partners: Redking6. The same roleplay for over a year. Nor does it ever dull in plot or romance. The romance being my favorite of course.

So... news? I moved from Tampa, Florida back to Orlando where I went to high school and middle school. This is where I wanted to have my children, but first I need..... drum roll please... a house!! Yeah, the in laws wanted us back here, living rent free with them to save up money. My in laws are pretty damn cool and awesome, but I desperately long for a house of my own and my mommy clock is ticking away!!

More good news? I love my job. Abso -freakin- loutly love it. I worked as a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) at an Assisted Living facility. It's not a nursing home, but similar. My motto for my residents? If you don't use it, you lose it. So if you can walk, I will not put you in a wheelchair, you will walk. But that aside. I got a new job and I love it. Sadly this ALF caters to all people with Alzheimers and Dementia, but they are so happy. And I am more than happy to make them happy. Nothing like bowling on the wii with some senior citizens or watching them dance to a jazz band. I just love it.

Hmmm... anything else? Well... nothing that come to mind. I am heading to the flea market today because I am going to MegaCon ( Animeconvention in March) to start putting my Shadow Weaver costume together. A group of friends and I are going themed as He-Man. I can't wait!! I also have to my my man's armor for Ram Man. I'm more intersted in his than my own costume, lol.

Well... that concludes my rambling for today. Have fun guys. Feel better if you're sick. Have fun, if you are given the opportunity, and stay safe. :)

Congrats on the continuance with ol' Redking; that's quite the track record! Congrats on being able to move back where you wanted to start a family, too! That must be exciting; it's really cool your inlaws are helping you like that too. I'm glad things are working out for you, I really am! Have fun at Megacon!

(Last note before I go...Apologies for taking so long to reply to our RP....Thanks for being so patient. You rock!)

Awww :heart:. Trust me it never dulls for me either.

Congradulations! All the congradulations are in order: for your move, having I laws that help support you, your job. Everything!

I'm usually not one for conventions, but I must say I don't think I've ever heard of a group cosplaying as He-Man and She-Ra characters, that kind of sounds like fun.

To Razgriz: Your replies are always worth the wait :D And thank you so much. Aaaand, your post was jaw droppingly awesome.

To Redking: Thanks and yeah. we have an entire He-Man group. One day I was just going as full on steampunk.

I was going to respond to a few posts tonight, but I am very sleepy and I doubt anything good would come from digging through my weary brain for a Grade A post. I'll post tomorrow my dearies. Good night :) Oh and if littlerooster were to read this by any chance. All I have to say is.... wow. Loving the roleplay. Caught me off guard at work.

*Blows the dust and cobwebs off of the journal*

Ah.... Hello old friend. It's been ages.

Well, I do have a legitimate reason for my absence. All those years of trying paid off!!
I'm gonna have a BABY!!!
Boy, to be exact.
Junior is due May 22nd.
It's been hell and I'm not even talking about the pregnancy.
Did you know that if you wait too late to see a doctor then the doctors deem you a 'liability' and refuse to see you? Well, where I live, yes, that is the case. I've been driving two and a half hours to see an obgyn.
The most useless obgyn ever. I know nothing about my son except that he has my nose and loves to play tug-of-war with his umbilical cord.
Eh. Otherwise, I've been loving it!!! I'm eight months along, now. In the home stretch. I soooooo can't wait!!

Holy crapola! This thing has seen better days. Now my kid is 2, I'm in college and tired as fuck right now.

Sixteen-hour shifts every Saturday and Sunday. ( NEW SCHEDULE)
I've got college classes. I'm an RN, but now I'm back in school for my Bachelors.
I work at an Alzheimer and Dementia until with anywhere between 54-75 residents at a time at that live there.

Went to see the doctor about four weeks ago. Damn good looking Doctor called me fat and took my money.

Well... no exactly like that, but he did say that I have high blood pressure and that I should exercise. I was 202 lbs and I'm five foot two.

Fuck it. I can't be an unfit nurse in an ER setting (which is my goal after graduation). I also want to be able to keep up with my little rugrat. Got a ten dollar membership to planet fitness and so far... 12 lbs down. This bitch is hard. I meal prep for the weekend because ain't no way in hell am I cooking after a sixteen-hour shift.

I fell off the bandwagon this weekend, won't lie. We're severely short staffed. They fired my favorite Director of Nursing to save their own ass on baseless grounds, and family members are bringing by sweet treats. AND I undercooked my bratwurst. I'm bad at cooking brats. Should have had my husband cook it, so fuck it! I'll make up for it on Monday.

Well, I've confessed my sins, somewhat. I'm tired. I could reply to some roleplays but I don't want to half-ass them in my tired state.

Fuck. My. Life.

Got a resident pulling a fire alarm as soon as I walked in the door. Fire department arrived. They can't reset the alarm. Called the maintenance man. He sets off the alarm. Fire department comes again.

One resident escapes. Caught him.

Two residents come back from the hospital as I'm 911ing one with a bp of 89/62 and an O2 of 95 to the hospital. My husband simultaneously blows up my phone to tell me that he's going to the ER for uncontrollable bleeding from a gash he got from work. He will be fine.

Short staffed already and one girl has to go home because dcf is actively trying to take her children away. I'm waaaay behind on my meds and treatments and charting.

Deep breaths Ava.

I've got this. I'm gonna hit up Starbucks on the clock ( I dare someone to say anything) and round up the last 6 hours of this 16 hour shift and hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I can't wait to reply to my roleplays, but first... adulting.

Back
Top Bottom