Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Junk's search for a roleplay (CRAVE: Plotttt and more plot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junko

Star
Hello there, it’s about time I do this and I hope I can do it well. Well I do not care what gender you are on real life, if you are male the rp females that is fine, if you are female that rp males that is okay too I just ask to keep our relationship in character level’s, if you want to get to know me I am fine with that but do not expect a relationship of it. I try always to type two paragraphs, I am trying to work my way from lit to advance lit so people give me a break. I am from the beautiful island of Puerto Rico, with that being said my main language is Spanish, I use word spell checker to check my errors so expect a few errors, not my fault of being born here, my English is very good though. I play submissive mostly but I an also play dominant, it will take convincing and a very good plot in order to do so. Now I expect my partner to be at least lit, that means no ** for actions and all that usual stuff, I also expect you to be able to post more than four sentences per post, not a novel but more than that please.

Mood
Dominant/Submissive

Current craving:
Pokemon rp: (pm me to discuss plot)

UPDATE
I want to try my wings as a dom. If you want to rp with me a sub then pm me. Must have a plot in mind. Also if I like domming I will most likely put a plot or two with me being the dom.

Now for No-No’s
Scat
Gore
Vore
Dismemberment

This are my kinks
Bondage (from light to heavy)
Yaoi
Yuri
Het
Feminization (I want to be the submissive on this one)
Mpreg
Lactation (I play submissive on this one)
Humilliation
Rape
Magic
Hypnotism
Anything else you can imagine, I do not care if you are super rough or want romance I will most likely play it.

Re: Junk's search for a roleplay (CRAVE: pokemon rp)

im always feeling sub, why?

I AM BACK

to those who had a rp with me and want to keep going just pm me. Looking for new rps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom