Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any rough and yummy - are you in? <3

hi there! i'll keep this short and sweet since i know people typically don't want to read a whole lot but i'm carolina, and usually go by cara. you can call me whatever you like!

i'm very friendly and will always be happy to chat with you! i like to please and make sure we're both getting the fun we want out of a roleplay. i have no post size/limit as long as you feel like you're comfortable and can write a lot or a little depending on what i am given to work with!

i am completely fine with mxf (will only play women for this, sorry!), m/m and f/f roleplays. i love all kinds of concepts from fantasy to modern fantasy, scifi and things with aliens and space, historical stuff, really any universe you can imagine!

i really, really like that rough and good content. noncon and dubcon, kidnappings, reluctant seduction by your boss/teacher/a powerful member of royalty/a leader of a warmongering clan/whatever you like. bdsm is fine with me as long as it doesn't become a heavily bloody thing- spankings wonderful and encouraged. furries/anthropomorphs very good! public sex, people taking advantage of power dynamics to get what they want, enslaved supernatural creatures, gangbangs/reverse harem, you name it. power plays are the best and like i said, i like the rough stuff- though i am also super open to more romantic-themed roleplays! anything you bring to the table i'm happy to consider! just because i like the rougher things doesn't mean i don't like the softer side. i really am willing to play a lot of things.

i'm super open to a lot of things and a lot of themes, just let me know what interests you or if you have anything you're particularly craving! i hope to satisfy those cravings and give us both a good time! xoxo carolina

Back
Top Bottom