Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suggestions?

littlelilacs

Meteorite
So hear me out lol... I’m writing a story for my creative writing class at school and it’s about a teenage girl who gets murdered by her neighbor, it’s similar to the lovely bones except it’s ongoing and ultimately she dies from just like starving and neglect and stuff... awful, I know. But thaaaaat’s what I chose to write, haha. Anyways... I’m really stumped on scenes I can do in the time between her being kidnapped and eventually dying, could anybody give me any ideas? Strange request I know lol, I’m just having kind of a writer’s block. I was super into writing it for like a month or two and then I just started losing ideas.

Also I don’t know whether or not that’s appropriate to put here on a roleplay site... but then again I don’t really know anywhere else to ask. I just would really appreciate some input, and if it isn’t okay to post here then just let me know and I’ll take it down. Plus um, I kind of needed another post so I can have privileges and stuff on the site or whatever and I didn’t know what else to say lol. I’d really like some help though :)

That’s the time to explore the emotional horror, perhaps his motivations, her struggles with both escape and within her own mind.

Have you read The Collector by John Fowles? Similar premise, and you may be able to find some inspiration there. If not, it’s at least a great read

I have a few ideas that come to mind.
1. Attempted negotiation for release
2. A desperate escape attempt
3. Consideration of suicide
4. Consideration of self cannibalism to survive

Those are a few ideas, though you may already have these in mind.

Back
Top Bottom