Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Originals and Fandoms (FxF)

Hi all.

I’m looking to get back into role playing.

Something that I'd need to note: I work full time and RP when I have time, which usually means I can respond once a day, maybe twice a day given the work load of that day/week. I can also miss one/two day(s) completely but I am usually available on weekends for multiple back and forth. I understand that day(s) breaks can stunt the flow of an RP so I just like to put my schedule/availability out there.

I’m looking for F/F role plays at this time. That does not mean I am against male RP partners, so long as your characters are female.

Basic Need-To-Know
--I reply by paragraph. Multiple paragraphs most of the time. I expect my partner to do the same. I understand when it's one paragraph instead of two or three. I'm not interested in one liners or one word answers after writing several paragraphs. Kills the muse and interest in the story.
--Discussion. I thrive off of discussions about the story, the characters, and the plot. Keeping the lines of communications open, makes for a great story and ride for the characters.
--I DO NOT do bathroom play either. Blood play is open for discussion if it fits the RP (i.e. vampire, demons)
--Recently I've begun to prefer playing through email, but will play through PM or threads, in that order. (I've never used discord before and if I have the time to learn I may be willing to do so there as well).

Most of the story ideas can be short lived or long term. Up for both.

Many of the stories are romantic in nature however that nature can easily be switched to darker themes as I am open to suggestions.

Do not be afraid to message me. I don't bite and I love a good discussion.

CRAVINGS

FANDOM CRAVINGS
Those characters with a link attached are the ones I've played as before. These fandoms are in the order in which I'm currently craving them

Game of Thrones: Sansa/Daenarys (See below for more detailed plots)
Once Upon a Time: Regina/Emma, Regina/OFC, Regina/Ruby, Regina/Maleficent
Supergirl: Supergirl/Lena Luther, Supergirl/Cat Grant, Supergirl/Wonder Woman, Supergirl/OFC
Devil Wears Prada: Miranda/Andrea
Frozen: Elsa/OFC
Wonder Woman: Diana Prince/OFC
Twilight: Rosalie/Bella, Tanya/OFC, Alice/OFC

ORIGINAL CRAVINGS
1. CRAVING: A southern belle falls in love with a slave. Their trials and tribulations of living in America in the South shortly before, during, or right after the Civil War.

2. CRAVING: Past Lives: Two women meet up in modern day. Enemies to Friends, Friends to Lovers, willing to diverge a lot on this plot so long as the two women were together in a previous life and their souls have finally refound each other in a time where they can be together. (Their past lives having been in the past and made it harder if not impossible for them to be together happily).

3. Amazons:
--An Amazon is the toy that 2 Gods are trying to win over. --Example: Artemis is in love with one of her Amazons and Ares is attempting to spoil the virgin woman so Artemis can never have her. Or Artemis and Athena both fall for the same Amazon and try to win her affections.

GAME OF THRONES:
I am currently craving a storyline with Daenerys Targaryen. I have several ideas on this below if you would like to take a look. I am open for discussion as I can see a great many possibilities with the Queen of the North and the Mother of Dragons meeting.

I enjoy playing Sansa Stark, however I have played as other female characters of the show and may be convinced to play as them if the idea is good enough. I do not mind playing against original characters in Game of Thrones but I prefer canon characters or female version of male characters from the books/show.

Below you will find my cravings for Game of Thrones. I also have a Sansa Stark page on F-List.

Sansa/Daenerys (CRAVING)
Idea 1:
Jon does not go to meet Daenerys to obtain the Dragon Glass needed to defeat the White Walkers. Sansa is sent in his place to negotiate on behalf of the North. While negotiating the two women's stubborn natures and passionate sides ignite an interesting tension that isn't hampered by any, not even a practically forgotten husband (Tyrion Lanister).

Idea 1B: When Jon returns to Winterfell with Daenerys in preparation for the Great War, the Dragon Queen finds herself inexplicably drawn to the Lady of Winterfell. Adding a bit of drama as she is in a relationship with Jon, but can the two women truly ignore what's growing between them? How will Jon react if they give in. (Open for F/F/M)

Idea 2: Daenerys arrives in Westeros before the Red Wedding and dethrones Joffery before his marriage to Sansa and/or Margarey. Daenerys takes over Kings Landing and the South of Westeros, reclaiming it. Now all that lays in her way is Rob and Catelyn Stark and the united Northen Kingdom. Realizing she has something that they want, she uses Sansa as a bartering tool. (Open for darker themes)

Idea 2B: What if Stannis Baratheon won the siege of Kings Landing. Would he free Sansa Stark back to her family? Would he rule over a united Westeros when Daenerys arrives? Or would he take Sansa Stark as a bride so when Daenerys arrives she negotiates with the Red Queen (Sansa).

Idea 2C: What if Robb hadn't died at the Red Wedding. What if the Red Wedding hadn't happened and Robb and Stannis combined forces and took Kings Landing. Stannis to rule the South while Robb ruled the North. When the South is won by Daenerys' siege--Robb sends Sansa to negotiate with the Dragon Queen.

Idea 3: Ned Stark is able to convince Ser Barristan to send Sansa away from Kings Landing. He plans to do this favor for his honorable friend until he himself is discharged from the Kingsguard. Instead of merely sending Sansa away he takes her with him, originally intending to bring her to Lady Catelyn until word arrives of her death at the Red Wedding. Fearing for Sansa's safety and knowing of a place she would be accepted and free to come back and take what was rightfully hers, Ser Barristan brings Sansa with him on his quest to find Daenerys Targaryen. When the two women meet, passion ignites.

Idea 4: Sansa is sold by the Lannisters into slavery. She is purchased by Ser Jorah and 'given' to Daenerys as a gift. (Open to darker themes)

Idea 5: Sansa can speak with animals/dragons and connects with Daenerys' dragons. forcing the two women to also connect, though it's not very forceful at all.

Idea 6: Robert's Rebellion never happens. Lyanna Stark is happily married and raising her son, Aegon, in Kings Landing. Daenerys, Viserys, and Aegon are sent to Winterfell to learn from Ned Stark. While there all three Targaryen's find themselves enthralled with twins Sansa and Rob Stark. (Open to F/F/M )

Idea 7: Robb Stark is promised to Daenerys Targaryen to further unite House Stark and House Targaryen. Sansa, Robb's twin sister, goes with Robb to Kings Landing. While there, a rebellion by the Lannisters and Baratheons takes place, forcing Robb, Sansa, and Daenerys to flee. Not knowing who they can trust except each other as they try and make it back to Winterfell. (Open to F/F/M)

Idea 8: Mix and Match of any of the above or any plot we can come up together for them

Sansa/Brienne of Tarth

Idea: Brienne of Tarth attends a competition being held in the North to crown the best swordsman. While attending she meets Lady Sansa Stark, the prettiest woman she has ever seen. (As if the Targaryens were never dethroned and Robert's Rebellion did not take place).

Catelyn Tully / Lyanna Stark
Idea 1
: Catelyn Tully is to be married to Eddard Stark but it is his sister who holds her heart. (Open for F/F/M)

Rheagar Targaryn (Female/Shemale/Hermaphrodite) / Lyanna Stark
Ideas: Up for discussion on this one as I just like the idea/pairing of them.

Need to Knows For Game of Thrones (RPs)
My knowledge is from the show and from research that I’ve done on the books and heard from those who have read the books. I’m sorry if that isn’t good enough for you, but I work hard to know the backgrounds of my characters and the world that they’re playing in. Just like I enjoy coming to an agreement about things that can happen in the roleplay that differ from the show and the books. I like taking the characters and some of the set rules and tweeking them. So I am not a stickler for sticking to things like the ‘timeline’.

I will only play characters 18 and older.

Currently looking for:

Originals (open to suggestions and add-ons to ALL of the plots)

Mix of realism/fantasy/Modern/Romance

1) MAY/DECEMBER ROMANCE - An older woman falling in love with a much younger woman. How they meet, fall in love and their personalities are up for discussion, as are the roles as I’d be willing to play either. It can be a modern to medieval. Can even involve levels of fantasy and magic. Romance to non-consensual. I’m not very picky for this one and open to suggestions.

2) Siren/Pirate Story: Anything to do with a female siren (mermaid) being unable to collect the soul of a female pirate interests me greatly. Let me know if you're interested as well.

3) Assassin/Target: An Assassin goes and falls in love with her target.

4) Politician/Citizen: A rising politician slotted to run for the next Presidential election in 4 years meets the one citizen that will lead them to ruin.

5) Celebrity/Fan: A closeted female celebrity is seeking anonymity and turns to the internet to find human connection. She never expected to fall for someone through a computer screen but now that she has, what is she going to do?

SETTINGS
Magical/Supernatural
Modern
Medieval
Apocalyptic
Futuristic

------------------------------------

As of right now, that’s pretty much it. If you’re interested let me know through PM. Many of the stories may seem light hearted but I am not opposed to darkening them. PM me with your ideas. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom