Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Exalted

Crepuscular Choir

Planetoid
Before I make my suggestion I want to be very clear: This is a big old 'maybe', and if it was going to happen it wouldn't be quickly. Just wondering about interest before I do anything remotely linked to planning or working out how it would work as a PbP....

Okay, here goes.

Any interest in a smut ridden game of Exalted, using the Abyssals and the 1st edition rules?

Wow...

That is the closest thing I've ever seen to an exalted game suggestion i would hesitate to play, but...

OMG OMG OMG Someone might possibly maybe run Exalted on Blue Moon!

In all honesty I would prefer 2nd edition with the 2012 scroll of errata, and heroes--however pervy--instead of abyssals. But if that's what you want to run, please count me in. I remember how to play first and I LOVE Exalted. :)

Thank you for the excited response :)

The choice of rule set is more based on what I have to hand to be honest and what I've started re-reading (its been years) most recently. Given enough demand, the splat could be changed to Lunar, Sidereal or Alchemical I guess!

I'll drag myself along so long as Tenshi helps me with the rules. ;p I had not ever played this system, but may as well see what happens.

Abyssals on here... Well that would be interesting are you planning on watching limits closely because Abyssals cover a lot of the big nos.

Back
Top Bottom