Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Looking for Partners (Maximum Plot, Minimum Smut)

Hello there, welcome to the world called Earth. I'm Nero. Glad to see that you've got interested in my thread. I'm searching for a peculiar type of roleplay here, the one for adults but with little smut between my character and your character. If you're still interested, please, follow me, deep into the rabbit hole.
I've had this plot for a while, and albeit it is a typical story of partnership with supernatural, I beg you to listen to me. I wanted to do a roleplay where a duo of characters, yours and mine, are supernatural detectives, akin to John Constantine and early (1st season primarily) Supernatural, albeit with a slight quirk. My character is not human. He is a soul reaver (yes, stolen from LoK, sue me ^_^ I did change some details though). He is an inhabitant of the spirit world, your discount angel of death, that lurks the deathly hollows in search for stray souls and feeds on them. He prefers searching for haunted sites and places of strong supernatural energy, where there are lots of ghosts, lots of death. He has the abilty to move between realms, and, maybe, at some point, met YC. That's where our story kicks off. I'd prefer for our characters to build up partnership and investigate the cases of supernatural together.
PM me for details ^_^

Back
Top Bottom