Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

N.A.K.E.D Academy Roleplay: Introductions

Chloe looked at her fellow naked friend Kate and gave a nod, the girl apparently got used to seeing her body naked already. Shaking her head, she grinned as the teacher and all the rest of the school shed their clothing obviously this was going to be a very interesting year to say the least. Smiling she looked at the other guys members and was impressed by some and not so impressed by others obviously she knew that guys were the ones using it, so they needed to know how to. Leaning back on her chair she pushed play on the phone and the music resumed however she had one of the ear set out of her ear just in case she was spoken to.

Being the first time out like this obviously was not something she grew used to, her nipples began getting hard. Finally, she blushed knowing that girls had much the same reasons to be nervous as guys did. Taking a long deep breath she hummed to herself the song she was singing which was evanescence a song just perfect for this occasion, she loved it.

Cassy woke up on a cot, disinfectant hung heavily in the air.

“H-How did I get here? Where am I?” The girl asked to herself as she looked around the nurse’s office.

“You’re in the infirmary.” A nurse said. “You passed out at orientation.”

The nurse was in nothing but a lab coat and was looking at a clipboard.

The memory came back to Cassy.

++++++

“Night, Cassiopeia.”

Cassy walked to the stage trembling with nerves. After muttering a weak “C-C-Cassy N-N-Night.” into the microphone her red cheeks got even redder as her fingers failed to unbutton her blouse. The heat from the stage lights and her face made her dizzy. Cassy collapsed without even getting the first button undone.

++++++

“Oh no….am I in trouble?” She asked the cabinet in front of her. If she addressed the nurse, Cassy knew she ran the risk of vomiting or worse.

“The Headmistress wants to see you.”

“C-C-Can I have a little privacy first please?” Cassy asked the cabinet.”

The nurse got off her stool and closed a curtain around the bed Cassy was in. Cassy got out of the bed, located her purse and after stripping of her clothes, she pulled a bundle of scarlet red silk rope out of her purse.

Unraveling the rope, Cassy quickly went about tying the rope in a diamond pattern around her body. She needed the comfort of tight silk against her body. In 3 minutes she was tied up, and redressed. After asking for directions to the Headmistress’s office, Cassy knocked on the door and walked in.

“Y-You w-w-wanted to...to see me ma’am?”

After the morning orientation, and the first years were on tour, Headmistress Culpepper was in her office, just making sure that everything was running how it should, and overall, just relaxed on the whole. It was sad that only one of the students passed out during the introduction, and asked that she be directed to the office once she recovered... And soon, there was the knock on the door; the mild hesitation wasn't overlooked. "Enter." She spoke, and, sure enough, there was Cassy, still dressed before her. Hearing her stumble her words, at first, Daisy said nothing, just standing up from her chair, and slowly walked her way on over towards her. "Mhmm, quite so, Miss Night..." Oh dear, she sounded serious, her expression even said the same... Was the girl in trouble?

"Passing out on stage during the introduction isn't overly common here, even among first years... I get that it can be bad, but the sooner it's over, the better..." Daisy trailed off, talking in a sort of 'matter of factly' fashion... Definitely not looking very good for her! After her little speech, the headmistress went quiet, giving it a moment for it all to sink in...

...and finally, she was unable to contain it, and her serious facade fractured and crumbled before Cassy's eyes! Headmistress Culpepper was bright and bubbly like she was on stage, and even gave a light giggle. "That is what my dad would've said if he was still here, of course! But, people do pass out, and I understand that the pressure becomes incredibly extensive in front of a large crowd, Cassiopeia- Hmmm, nope... I'm just going to call you Cassy, okay?" She expressed, more sincere and caring-like as she just, flat out hugged Cassy, herself completely naked minus her stockings and shoes! She held her for a few moments, but was sure not to push it further than necessary.

"Listen, this academy is all about trying to get over fears and anxiety... The only way to get past it is just to simply let go of all beliefs you had before coming here, okay? I mean..." Daisy closed her eyes for a moment, tapping her chin while every once in a while, stood on her toes, and then on her flats again, causing her exposed breasts to jiggle a little before the student's eyes. Then she opened them and beamed with a nod. "We could have you start small now... Nobody else is here except me, and we're both girls on top of it..." Daisy twirled once, allowing Cassy to get a complete, full view of her bare body. "If you can expose yourself in front of just me, the headmistress, then I'm absolutely positive you'll be able to expose yourself in front of everyone else." That was a rather optimistic way to look at it, but Daisy was trying to help Cassy feel positive about herself.

--------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, James took in all that Mr. Newkirk had to say; he was the History of Exhibitionism as well as as the director of a pair of clubs as well, which... well, James personally never said it on stage, but he wanted to get into the health club, particularly after seeing that one girl pass out in front of everyone. Just, he wanted to do his absolute best to try and help everyone if he could. Considering the staff were to be on display in however they seem fit as well, as expressed by Mr. Newkirk and all, he wouldn't doubt the academy nurse would be the same as well. He just... had to be prepared for that, is all. It likely wouldn't be bad on the whole.

Still, he found it intriguing that the dorm was co-ed unless otherwise specified, that the bathrooms and showers were without stalls on one side, but had them on the other. He was following along rather well with all that was said, continuing onwards with the tour as necessary, hearing all that Mr. Newkirk had to say, but every once in a while, when they were moving to a new location on the tour, honestly, James would make a bit of a peak over towards the girls in the group, taking in all their features, embarrassed as a whole, but did his best not to stare for longer than necessary. He did his best not to let his mind wander too far away from what was going on, anyways.

Cassiopeia listened with rapt attention, blushing at the Headmistress’s attractive body. Needless to say Daisy Culpepper will be starring in more than a few fantasies. Cassy bit down on her thumbnail trying hard not to stick her thumb in her mouth. She did it when she was nervous.

“R-right! If I can be all natural in front of you I can do it in front anyone.” Cassy said from around the tip of her thumb. “J-Just please don’t laugh.”

Using one hand Cassy unbuttoned her blouse and unzipped her skirt. As the skirt fell, it revealed the bottom part of Cassy’s rope bondage. With a trembling hand she opened her shirt after reluctantly dropping her right hand from her mouth and removed her shirt revealing the full scarlet rope design. Cassy smiled shyly revealing a set of pink banded braces.

( Meanwhile, Approaching Mira, Kate, Chloe, and William among other students.)

As the tour group dispersed to be assigned their room assignments, Baxter hunted down a few students who had stood out to him during the unveiling ceremony for their interesting in performing arts of some kind or another, be it dance, drama, or musical skill, all of it would be needed. He gave them a warm smile trying to set them at ease, for some of them it was probably a bit overwhelming to take in the... ambiance of the school. Still the Academy was first and foremost a school and despite it's more exotic policies Baxter wanted his students to have an otherwise normal student experience.

"Hello everyone you might have picked up on me being the swim coach, and Drama director. I try to keep an eye out for students who might be interested in my clubs. " he told them. And what an eyeful he thought to himself. "Sad to say I havn't heard too many people interested in the swim team, but I'm also available for swim lessons or lifeguard training if any of you are in need of those. However I noticed a number of you mentioning a love dance, acting, or the ability to play intstruments and we certainly need all of those skills. If you're interested in getting more involved we're having our first meeting tomorrow after school in my classroom. Hope to see you all there, and even if I don't, I'll see you in class."

After any questions or concerns from the students were dealt with he headed back towards the faculty building to debrief with the headmistress and his fellow teachers.

Will was reassured by Baxter's calm manner, and was able to stammer intelligibly, although his accent really bent all the L's and R's into W's, and the W's into double-W's.

"That sounds brilliant, sir," he said to Baxter. "I'm really eager to practise performing as much as possible." He lied. "And it would be great to get some swim training too. See you tomorrow!"

"Hopefully see you there, too!" He waved to the three girls as they drifted away to the dorms, and then gravitated towards James.

"Hi, mate, it's James, right?" He said amiably as they walked. "I'm Will. This is pretty crazy, right?"

"I've a question, Mr. Baxter!" Kate raised her hand. Throughout the excursion, she held her arms at the bak of her head, as if worrying about covering herself even accidentally. "I, don't really get - what is this class you're teaching? I mean, what are we doing there? I, just can't see how history and exhibitionism come together... I mean, you're probably going to explain that tomorrow, of course?
Oh, and, one more thing - what's the rules on using the pool? I'm not sure swim team is my thing, but I like swimming just for myself..."

Baxter looked over to Kate., the girl was certainly comfortable here already. "Well it's a bit of an enigma, I'm not sure any other school has a comparable class. First and foremost it is a history class but with the emphasis being on various forms of what we now call exhibitionism throughout history and across cultures. Herodoitus has accounts of it from the 5th century, temple prostitutes from many cultures are another example, to more modern times with streaking and flashing. Additionally we will engage in some of these customs for ourselves, though it seems you may be ahead of the class so far. Hopefully I'll have SOMETHING to teach you." he joked.

"As for the pool, the rules are quite simple, no food or drink except in the bleachers, no running, no diving in the shallow zones, and a lifeguard must be on duty. Otherwise it's open to all students and faculty from 6AM to 8 PM all week. I hope to see you there. I also happen to be chief lifeguard." he finished with another smile.

Chloe looked at the teacher and shook her head, “First we need to get ourselves settled in our dorms, do you guys have any idea who would you your roommates?”. She stood up picking another lollypop from her large purse and placing it in her mouth offering the rest of the people present one as well, after all she just had three left “Need to go to store and get another pack”. Shaking her head she took out a folded bag from her purse and extended it before placing her stuff inside, now that she was naked there was no reason why to get dressed again. Finally with her purse in one hand and her stuff on the other hand she looked around wondering what was next.

"Thanks," Will said as he accepted a lollipop. "No idea, I didn't realise it would be coed dorms so I guess it is a dice roll. I heard you singing, by the way," he adds to Chloe. "You really have an extraordinary timbre and your pitch is perfect."

He seemed perfectly genuine, just trying to be friendly on the first day, and to keep his gaze at eye level despite all the gorgeous bodies on display.

"Oh, for sure!" Kate nodded enthusiastically, "I tried to research these things on my own, but it's so hard to get reliable information... and I'll certainly drop by in the pool every now and then, and..." she shrugged with a smile, "maybe to the drama club, too? I love dancing, at least, so... anyway, see you, Mr. Baxter!"

She ran away, looking for the girls. "Chloe! Let's go get our keys? Hey, maybe we're roommates by chance, what do you think? And if not - let's exchange phone numbers?"

Headmistress Culpepper watched he girl strip before her eyes, smiling all the same while, somehow, not appearing like some kind of pervert about it! Right on down to the bondage tie she wore underneath, Daisy sat in wait for a moment, and then... "Oh, is that it? Hmm... seldom we had people wear a tie like this around campus, let alone the town as well, Cassy..." The headmistress spoke from experience, as when she attended, nobody she knew of took an interest in rope tying themselves, so this was new for her. Yet... "It'll work for me, but... I don't expect the teachers to be as open about it as I am; don't give them a hard time. The idea of the program here is to expose ourselves in about as much entirety as possible, Cassy, even around those we normally wouldn't feel that way towards. After all, your roommate may be doing just that..." Daisy added, trying to make a point... but shrugged all the same.

"On the condition I allow you to wear that sash as you are, once every week, I will request you to strip entirely bare for me... in front of a class of your choosing, remain that way for the class, at least." Daisy decided to make a deal with her; it shouldn't be too hard for her; the idea of the program is to get over nervousness and embarrassment; some would find wearing a sash like Cassy was could be more embarrassing than naked! Hence why she was a bit leeway about it. Not really giving the girl a chance to really decide, and being before the headmistress, could she really argue with a fair deal as that, Daisy spoke up again, "In any event, the first years are likely finding out who they'll be roommates with by now... They're all likely down by the faculty office; maybe you'll see someone there you like?" With a giggle, Daisy gave Cassy a polite pat on the head, and returned to her desk, going about her business, allowing the girl to leave...

---------------------------------------------

James was with the other students attending for the first year; while the students that have attended for a year or two already were fit to do their morning classes, it was really getting sorted out and organized for the first years and getting them comfortably situated. The first day was really only a partial day, before everyone would be let out early, either to get sorted out further, become better acquainted with the other students, or go out on the town and experience it from a new perspective... Least, that was the understanding he got from Culpepper's explanation earlier during the assembly.

Not wanting to leave Will hanging, on noticing him approach, James nodded in agreement. "I honestly thought it was just a slogan, 'Let it all hang out'... I seriously didn't 100% believe we'd all end up naked as a result. It's a peculiar school, but... it wouldn't surprise me that later on, we'll have grown used to the nudity, and just treat it as every day life. At least, for the next few years." For a sports guy, he had a fairly logical way to look at things, or perhaps he was just quoting something he read before; it was difficult to read James at times, least so he's been told.

Regardless, James had already acquired his card key to give him access to his dorm room... but as he walked around and listened to the other students, nobody among them at the moment were paired up with him. Was he in a dorm by himself? That didn't seem right... Then again, some students weren't matched up either, though perhaps it was something that they requested earlier in advance, or happened to be an extra expense to receive a single dorm as opposed to pairing up with someone by random?

All thoughts that went over his head, but regardless, James decided to make his way to the nurse's office for a double-check; first, to find out if the girl from earlier that passed out was fine, and second, to see if there was an organized health club on campus, usually the nurse's office was the place to look into that. One thing he noticed all the way... is that every room in this building, and very likely all the buildings on campus as well, had a glass door, or other see-through material, or even just archways without any kind of door in general. Really mean it when 'all on display'. During his wander about, his mind was on a wander of its own, so he wasn't exactly paying a lot of attention to where he was walking, which so happened to be outside the headmistress's office...

Cassy breathed a sigh of relief. The headmistress wasn’t laughing at her.

“S-S-Sorry Headmistress Culpepper. T-Th-The only time have enough confidence to speak is when I have a cor-corset or am tied up in shibari.”

Oddly enough, Cassy felt fine here. She would have untied herself but she knew she would hardly speak once she left. “I promise not to give the teachers a hard time. I-I don’t want any trouble and I’m ok with stripping and others being nude b-but I don’t do well with speaking to people.”

Hearing the condition of stripping entirely bare for the Headmistress somehow brought a smile to Cassy’s lips exposing more of the metal attached to her pearly whites.

“I don’t think I would have a problem with that. I know it will take time to get me over this ner-nervousness. I suppose I’ll go m-m-mingle with everyone but I doubt I’ll meet someone. As you can tell I have certain kinks and am l-l-looking for the right wo-woman.”

After the pat on the head, Cassy felt warm and bubbly inside. Like the world was all sunshine and pixie dust. Knowing she was being dismissed, Cassy walked to the door.

Her hand on the doorknob, Cassy said one more thing, “Two things Headmistress, what’s the school rule on wearing glitter lotion? And if you need an assistant on the weekends or after classes, I’m really good at organizing.”

After getting her answer, Cassy was one happy young adult. She managed to not get in trouble AND talk to a hot woman without making a fool of herself. She was so happy she didn’t notice her surroundings and slammed into someone.

Bouncing on her butt she rubbed her head. “S-S-Sorry.”

"Whatever works for you, Cassy, as far as the lotion is concerned, but... I'll certainly consider your offer to be an assistant; for now, I think I'm okay." The headmistress called out before the student left, before nodding a bit and allowed her to go. James himself was still walking down the hall, but suddenly found himself bumping into someone, he backed up a bit, stumbling somewhat in surprise, but didn't fall right over.

"Oh, sorry." James spoke, simultaneously with the girl's apology... and then looked at her; wait, wasn't she the girl that fainted during the morning assembly? "Ah, hey, are you okay?" James moved over to her, offering a hand out towards her as if to try and help her up. He was surprised by her state of dress before him; the bondage tie by sash wasn't what he was expecting for any student, really. On his way to the nurse's office for a double-check, but seems it was only a single check now. "I should've been paying better attention, really; here I am off to the nurse's office to check to see if there were any openings for a health club and all."

When he was able to help the student to her feet, James took a step back; he was already, kind of... well, it was obvious he was aroused, she could probably see that, hence why the distance. "You were... Cassiopeia, I believe? A first year-" Oh, right... as her name was called before him, she passed out before she could hear his introduction. "I'm Jameson Reynolds, though you can just call me James... I'll be a classmate of yours since I'm a first year with you. Um... Every first year got their keycards to their dorm rooms; if you need help, I'll guide you to the faculty office, if you'd like?" James was only being friendly; he never did consider such thoughts- well, shouldn't say that, since he did have an obvious boner right in front of her, but still, he had zero ill-intention whatsoever, just wanting to help, really.

Cassy looked up at the person she ran into and immediately blushed. This was her first time seeing the entire male body in real life. During her later years in boarding school she did date a boy for a few weeks but it didn’t get very far. It was how she discovered she was attracted to girls.

Cassy nodded. “Y-Yes I’m o-ok. A-A-Are you ok? I-I-It was my fault. I-I-I just g-got done w-with the Headmistress.”

“Sports or j-just a f-fitness nut?” Cassy asked taking his hand and standing up.

Cassy’s blush got even redder spreading down to her D-cups when the boy said her name. It meant he had seen her faint. “I-I-It’s Cassy for short. I-I have social issues. B-But it’s nice to meet you James. I would appreciate the help. I missed the tour due to being in the infirmary and the Headmistress’s office so I don’t know where everything is.”

Cassy gave no thought to James’ intentions. It was a curse of having a little side. She easily trusted people even if she didn’t say much.

James gave a smile when Cassy expressed that her nickname is what she's used to, and that she had social issues. Nonetheless, he gave it a bit of a thought, and tilted his head from side to side. "Well, sure... I guess I could check in later to see if there's a health club around. As you weren't around for the tour, I could help you a bit there, though nowhere near on the scale as Mr. Newkirk... I'd basically be just repeating what he said, but may not have the answers to any questions you'd have." James was a sports guy... it was surprising that he'd choose to join a health club instead of one along the lines of sports. He really knew soccer and basketball to a fault, and swimming to an extent, but the latter-most he wasn't skilled enough to be considered 'natural' or 'overly talented' in. Regardless, he decided to first get her the keycard to her dorm room; she seemed nice, but did James deserve someone like her as a roommate? Heck, his roommate may already be waiting back at the room anyways, for all he knows...

James, actually, never looked at the card of his; he thought it was something he'd worry about once he reached the dorm, anyways. He left it in with his limited luggage in the lobby... Thinking of such, "Ah, he did mention our luggage is in the lobby, which we'll be taking to our rooms shortly enough. If I remember reading right, first years have the tour of the academy, while second, third and graduates all have course refresher/reminders, though we're all released at about the same time when it's all said and done, with courses starting tomorrow." James thought it'd help her a bit, though thought back to her question, not wanting to leave her stranded. "As for what I did, I played basketball and soccer before coming here; my dad basically forced them on me, being the harda- erm, man, coach that he was. To be honest, I actually want to do something more beneficial to others, rather than to be some kind of crowd-pleaser... Might be my reason for coming here, to stand up for myself... he was all against this, anyways." James didn't want to call him by a overly foul name; he was still his father, all in all, but expressed what he wanted as well.

"Just thought that, by joining the health club, maybe I could learn a few methods that might, possibly, get me into some kind of medical-based career; I mean... do the thing you love, right?" James might be quoting something he heard once before, but regardless, it wasn't long before they reached the faculty office; a few students seemed to have lingered, some even eyeing Cassy because of the sash tie she wore; James thought nothing of it now; likely that was something discussed between her and the headmistress, and thus, none of his business. "Alright... just tell them your name, and you'll be given your room keycard; it was like that with me, anyways... After that, if you want, I could try to repeat what Mr. Newkirk just went through with us. Might not be anywhere as good, though..." James informed her, and really waited for her reply; he left it in the air on whether she wanted him to try and explain it, or if she'd find it better to have a staff member explain it to her. James did recall that it was expressed before that this was the first year back since her student days for Culpepper, so there may be things on campus now that she's unfamiliar with than when she was a student.

Chloe nodded at her new friend, it would be wise to get the room keys now before it would get filled with students wanting theirs. “Good idea, I would gladly go take them now than go and wait hours until our turn to pick them”. She picked up her stuff and looked around at the people present, “We are going for the room keys, whoever wants to go with us you guys are free to do so” she nodded as she looked at her friend, “After you”.

She was never the one to take the lead except in music so she would be content with just following the girl wherever they would want to go. Pushing her hair back and tying it with a ponytail she sighed happily and began walking behind the girl once she started making her way towards the gathering place for the keys.

When James offered to show her what she missed, Cassy took her up on the offer. It would be easier to make a solid foundation for a friend now rather than when she wasn’t tied up.

Cassy smiled shyly showing James her braces. “I-I think you will be a fine tour guide.”

Cassy listened to James talk about his goal in the medical career. She made a mental note to watch his studies because if they were impressive enough she could get him a job at Biotech Pharmaceutical. The multi billion dollar medical supply company her father owned.

“I have to take over Daddy’s company one day. He sent me here to become more competent...CONFIDENT. More confident. He wants to make sure I have the confidence not to let the Board of Trustees walk all over me. But I um like to dance and sing. But I don’t do either in front of people.” Cassy said.

She finally noticed all the stares and looked to James. “Sorry if my state of dress is uncomfortable for you. Without it, I wouldn’t be able to have the courage to even talk to you.”

Cassy nodded and approached the desk.

“M-My n-n-name is Cassiopeia Night. I’m h-here for my room key?”

Cassy was handed a keycard with A-13 printed on it.

“Looks like I’m in room A-13, James. What room are you in?”

Cassy started looking for her dufflebag. Which she found at the bottom of the pile. She grabbed the bag with the MLP Mane Six covering the entire thing. She pulled but it didn’t budge.

James heard that Cassy was willing to let him help her out once everything was said and done, while taking in all she said as well. She's an heir to a company, huh? He wouldn't know what, but perhaps they'll have time to talk things over during the years to come? Who knows... "Ah, no worries... if you came out of the headmistress's office like that, then surely, it means she's okay with it, which in turn, who am I to argue her judgment?" James told her, just before she reached the front desk. Before long, she returned with her keycard; A-13... It was familiar to him, but he didn't know for sure. "I'll be honest with you, Cassy, I never did get a long look at my keycard... I put it in my luggage bag once I got it... Though, A-13 does seem a bit familiar." Was it possible he just heard someone say that, or maybe he got enough of a scan of his card to subconsciously know his own number, despite his uncertainty?

Regardless, seeing her struggle getting her bag out, being covered by the others. "Here, I got it..." James moved in close, and reached out to lift the luggage that seemed to be over what she was trying to get at. In the process, his arm did lightly brush against her; he didn't show to be bothered, and with his focus right on, maybe he really didn't think anything of it. Regardless, he was able to move enough of the luggage to make Cassy's more easily accessible for her; when he was sure she had it out, James would gently set the bags he did hold up back down... before going through to find his own; surprisingly, even though he was in sports, he never brought a dufflebag, just a backpack, a travel case and a laptop bag. Not a lot of luggage, but enough to get him by, surely. Before he slung it on his back, he opened the backpack and took the card from within... and saw it a bit more clearly.

"Well, I have A-13 as well, maybe why it was familiar, so... I guess we're roommates, then?" James expressed, trying to seem relatively calm about it... It was to be expected, he supposed; well, at least being paired with a girl, anyways. James really thought for a moment... arousal was fine to be expressed, as long as it doesn't cloud their judgment, and it was evident it never passed during the time he walked with her. "So... on with the tour, then? Haha..." James spoke, trying to be bright about it as possible once he had his things, and his keycard, on a neck ribbon, and worn on his form... aside from the socks and shoes. "I'll bring you up to date to what was provided at the assembly as well, if you want... if Headmistress Culpepper hasn't already told you, that is..." James was sure to keep in stride with Cassy, being sure not to walk too far ahead of her, nor too far back, feeling it to be the best location to be beside her.

“A-Acutally, I’m allowed to wear it on the condition once a week I have to attend a class without it.” Cassy said explaining the deal she had with the Headmistress.

After James helped her with her bag, she located her laptop bag near the top.

“Thank you James.” Cassy said ignoring the contact.

Cassy looked at James like he had two heads.

“Seriously? You’re my roommate?” She asked incredulously before muttering “Well I guess that will make it easier to observe you.”

Realizing the last part was said louder than she intended she blushed heavily.

“I-I-I-I didn’t mean it l-l-like that!” She said waving her hands in front of her. “I-I-I s-swear I’m n-not a creeper!”

She really didn’t want to explain in front of everyone why she was observing people. If it got out she was the heiress to one of the most wealthiest companies in the world, people would never leave her alone.

“C-C-Can I e-explain in o-our room?”

Listening that she made a deal with the headmistress that she was to attend class once a week without it, she was allowed to wear her tie as is, but regardless, after helping her out, when he told her the room he would be in, he saw her reaction; was she uncomfortable at the idea? It was kept to himself for now... He certainly wouldn't make any sort of advanced towards her, if that is what she's worried about, not without some kind of permission. Regardless, what she said afterwards had him raise a brow, and her trying to defend herself when he hadn't even said anything on the matter... He allowed her time to collect her thoughts, to which he was wondering what to even say...

"Of course, Cassy... if you just want to head over there now and... explain yourself." James decided to leave it at that... With how the students looked at them, though, it was very likely there would be rumors come tomorrow. James couldn't stand them, honestly, rumors that is; they're false information that, more often than not, try and spread a negative impression on the party involved in them. Regardless, he continued pace with her, deciding not to bring it up at all.

Once outside the main building, James did his best to try and sort of get everything understood to Cassy; the art building, the dormitory, the main education building, as well as the soccer pitch and also the fact there was a pool on campus as well. His explanation was rather basic, more so than when Newkirk explained it... all this time, he was slowly guiding Cassy to the dormitory building... Once inside, he realized the letter and numbers on the ground floor didn't match up... though, there was an explanatory plaque near the lobby's elevator, that expressed the letter room locations...

"'A-number' rooms on the second floor?" James noted, tilting his head from side to side, and... well, he just shrugged. If his dad were here, he'd be taking the stairs to keep himself in better shape... though, an elevator was already there, and a few students were already going inside, likely going to a higher floor, and there was still plenty of space. He made sure to catch it before it took off; seemed to have a few older students in there and thus, likely to be taken to higher floors, since a majority of them didn't appear the slightest bit aroused. "Second floor for us, please..." After James requested this, seems one of the students in there was friendly enough to press the button for their floor. When Cassy was inside, he followed suit, the two given a bit extra space due to the luggage, thus making it a bit tighter; during the brief ride, James almost swore a hand was on his butt...

Back
Top Bottom