Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

N.A.K.E.D Academy Roleplay: Introductions

Dark_Fire27

Super-Earth
The morning started off as any other following the summer break; sun shining, warm day, very few clouds in the sky with a light breeze causing the leaves in the trees to rustle on about... Birds chirping, the sound of traffic and pedestrians wandering around the small city of Renvomeir, definitely set the atmosphere that was to come. The black-haired, 5'9" teen had taken the bus, while at the same time, looking over his pamphlet to the academy he was to begin attending starting today. 'A mouthful for a name', is what James thought, which is why he was thankful for the abbreviation for it to be something incredibly simple to work with on the whole... Sure, its rules were unique when compared to other places he sent out applications for, but this place seemed to accept him, though wasn't the only one... however, it was the letter of acceptance he received from this place, as well as his father's surprised reaction when he found out, that James decided that he'd take this route. Sure, it likely would get rather breezy, where he was going... but, nothing to weigh him down save for a few rules? He could probably come to get used to it for the next few years, anyways!

James was in thought when the bus came to pick up a few more people to be taken to various other locations, though the academy was one of the stops, he just had to pay attention. The letter told him that there were only two days of the year where the academy's uniform was to be worn on academy grounds; the first day, today, and the last day before summer break... Strange, but he could get used to a school like that, so open to those rules. Well, technically, it expressed that the uniform was to be worn until told otherwise during the opening ceremony... which was in the morning, still some time away from now. The badge he wore on the uniform expressed where he was attending, and though he got a few looks at first, they seemed to return to their usual business soon afterwards; it's as if they seemed okay with it, really, given the academy and all in their backyard, essentially.

The bus finally stopped at James's destination, to which he stood up from his seat and wandered on out of the bus with his belongings, which... was a backpack, a laptop bag and a travel case; despite it, he didn't pack a whole lot for clothes, just some essentials as well as the requested books he was to bring with him for study purposes, though his laptop would be his means to get more familiar with the courses once he had an account for the academy's website, which is on a private server with no access nor registration option for people not part of the academy. It wasn't absolutely necessary, but being the curious guy that he was, James wanted to get to learn as much as he could about the place as a whole. Looking at the time on his phone, which very likely would be difficult to carry around for classes, not that he'd need to anyways, but he had a bit of time to spare just before the opening ceremony, so the teen decided to wander on about to try and mingle a little with the others attending, just to get to know them a little beforehand and see if they'd get along, or it'd be for the better to just keep his distance from them...

The academy itself was of a reasonable size, the property itself being quite large, about a few blocks all around the edges, and inside said grounds he could see a track field, soccer pitch, football field, in addition to the dormitories as well as the main building... It was impressive, that was for sure; James was rather glad he applied when he did. Sure, the idea of 'revealing it all' would be surprising when it should come up, but if it's contained within academy walls, at least it wouldn't be just James doing so... It seemed a bit more surprising that leaving grounds like this was allowed, though suppose if some people saw you in the uniform first day, they'd be sure to recognize their face and understand the situation with them and all. So much going on, but on the whole, with some getting used to this certainly would be a fun experience...!

A big, black Mercedes pulled up at the gates, and deposited an extremely nervous and nerdy looking blonde guy with an enormous old-money, pre-war suitcase and a violin case which he held as though it contained a machine gun.

Will pushed up his glasses, tucked his lip over his overbite, slung the fiddle on his back, and started to drag his great grandfather's luggage up to the academy.

"Building character," he muttered to himself. "Ah well, still beats military school."

He succeeded in constantly looking around at all the other students while simultaneously never meeting anyone's gaze, which he considered a win, and parked himself on his suitcase reading a book, waiting for assembly.

He was in fact berating himself internally for being such a nerd, and just using the book to hide.

A bus was in her way. Ursula Ullman was unable to turn into the drive of the academy which she had graduated herself just a few years earlier. She had difficult in controlling the yellow Mazda Miata she was in. It had been a gift from her girlfriend Tasmina before they fell out. The 25 years old Physical Education teacher was quite a disciplinarian and patience was not one of her best virtues as she waited for some of the new student intake to alight. She remembered herself getting off at the same stop when she started and changed her life to a large extent. It was one of the reasons she had returned, to give back and take out on others what she had learned.

Tempted as she was, the strawberry blonde resisted in beeping despite her frustration. I had been an issue while she was there to have got the road authorities to change the site of the bus stop away from the entrance but to no avail. The principle of the academy accused the prevailing hostility towards nudism in general for the refusal. There had been many such fights over various planning permissions over the years because of opposition what was perceived as bigoted minds. Ursula remembered being frequently intimated and harassed for waking around the town there when not wearing any clothes. Though she had to admitted that they were just in the minority when most people seemed to welcome seeing nude youths.

"You're getting off here, or did you dress like that just for fun?"

Bus driver's voice sounded, if not angry or rude, at least clearly somewhat annoyed, and the girl in the uniform dozing off in the back seat jumped up with a start and looked around, trying to remember where she was. As realization came, she darted off the seat and dashed forward to the door, trying to get the backpack's slings onto her shoulders on her way.

"Sorry-sir-and-thank-you-for-reminding-me-and-good-bye!" she blurted out in a single breath and, turning on the spot with the help of the pole, leaped from the top step of the stairs right onto the sidewalk. For a brief moment, her skirt flipped up mid-jump, revealing - for those who dared to look - an apparent lack of underwear beneath; but the girl either didn't notice, or didn't care as she gracefully landed and looked at the phone strapped to her wrist to double-check the location.

"Heh, seems I'm really here..." Kate Williams muttered. Until the very last moment, she suspected it might be some kind of elaborate prank; existence of the school like that seemed unlikely already, and the agreement that allowed the students to go into town naked just seemed too good to be true. But here it was, a plaque on the gates - Kate giggled as she read the name's abbreviation - and a couple boys in the matching uniform - why did they even have uniforms here? - was nearby as well...

Last edited:
The absence of Katie not wearing any panties did not go missing on the fine arts teacher. Pablo Pasolini had been drawn to her flaming red hair as he pedaled his bicycle towards the school gates. He was riding with one hand on the handlebars and was holding a couple of large portfolio bags with the other as he almost lost his balance at the unexpected sight, coming even before the inaugural assembly opening the new academic year. No doubt he would be marking the small breasted teen down as a potential model and for extracurricular lessons.

Within less than a minute, the 32 year old teacher was nearly involved in another mishap, when he just braked in time to prevent his front wheel hitting a reversing black Mercedes on the way out. Further up the drive was a blonde headed nerd looking as if he was already contemplating suicide even before having to shed any clothes. Reaching the car par, Pablo saw some obscene yellow roadster before recognising the driver as a former student.

"Could only have been me, you've come back for. Did hear the rumours but didn't believe you be up for more." The art teacher did have a few brief trysts with Ursula when she was a student but never managed to find out quite how far her freckles went and always suspected she preferred her own sex.

The sound of her bike finally started being heard on the school grounds as Chloe arrived at the parking lot and took a space to park. Being the type of girl that always did things without much thought she decided to just arrive with her suitcase carrying a couple of clothes and the rest she would buy in the town. Loving the feel of the bike on her panty less skirt she stretched as she finally took off her helm. Getting out of her motorcycle she took the keys and hanged them from her neck much like a necklace placing the small bag on the floor she began moving around

She hummed to herself as she walked around not sure where to go being on a place so full of people and at the same time a strange school. Who would had thought that there was a school for people who liked being without clothing, this was the first thing her parents actually did that she would honestly thank them for it from the bottom of her heart. She knew that this would be a great year for her and it was up to her if she wanted to continue, “Perhaps it’s about time that I start accepting their help instead of me doing all by myself”. She sighed and walked to the first bench she saw empty and sat down.

Looking in her purse for her phone she dialed her parents number and left them a message indicating that she did arrive safe and thanking them for finding out about the school. Hanging up she took out a lollypop from a bag she had in her purse and after pulling out the wrapper she placed it in her mouth as she waited for a bit to see if there was an activity or whatever before she would get to her room.

James would watch as many other students had began to gather, in addition to the staff members as well; some arriving by bus, like he was (few actually on the same bus he took), some were driven by other vehicles, some drove themselves in their own vehicles, few actually rode their bikes, which told him they were definitely local... Overall, however, it seemed some were really hesitant in being here, however the idea of character building may be their reason for being around, like they were. James himself just sought freedom from his father's restrictive antics, wanting him to be like him... and by choosing to go here despite his father refusing him, that was the first of many steps, already feeling two-hundred pounds lighter as a result. Many of the students here seemed a bit reluctant to want to even talk before the assembly was done and over with, really, or were already conversing with others, to which James really didn't seek to interrupt them at all.

Sometime later, just from him wandering around the grounds, taking everything in and seeing a variety of students, there was an announcement over the PA, "All students and staff, please report to the auditorium for this morning's assembly of the new semester. All new students are requested to stand in front of the stage before they take their seats for proper introductions to the rest of the academy when requested by the headmistress." It was loud enough to be heard all around campus, but not unbearably so, and with that, James gave a nod; being new, he decided to follow some of the students and/or staff members that seemed to know where they were going. It was a bit of an eye-opener, though... The one running the shots for N.A.K.E.D Academy was a woman? Nothing in the letter or pamphlet mentioned anything of this... perhaps it was forgotten, perhaps it was intentional? Regardless, James would see many of the students that have attended last year seemed to not be all that bothered; perhaps still a touch surprised, but they seemed to have grown used to what was to come, neither getting a thrill of what was to happen, but not too distraught or uncomfortable either... an example that James would likely have to follow. The auditorium was actually a rather sizable location, easily capable of filling the student body as well as the staff that were actually attending. There were chairs all over, benches on the outside... in addition to the stage with the podium situated in the middle.

James was guided towards the stage, being a new student and all, and being in front of everyone was where all new students attending this year were to be situated... He had no idea what was to come, but overall, he seemed about as calm as he could be, perhaps a touch anxious as well. Already, he had witnessed a few girls already being without undergarments, which he assumed have attended for at least a year in advance... No doubt all new girls attending may be so uncertain that they left theirs on for now. In his head, James wondered why the new students had to be up by the stage, where everyone else could be seated where they were and all... Some kind of test, maybe? Or perhaps some kind of introduction between them to all students? This wasn't mentioned anywhere... James was feeling just a touch nervous, but it wasn't overbearing him too badly; he was used to pressure, seeing how he had been in basketball tournaments before where his shots mattered, and this wasn't too bad on him in comparison. Nobody, though, was on the stage right at the moment, perhaps just waiting to see all the new students; there were a few already up with him; some not wanting to be there, others considerably more open... James would be considered the middle-ground, in that sense.

Will had scanned the others like a sentry meercat, bobbing up and down from blushing into his book.

""Hot, hot, cute, hot, cute," he thought to himself and sighed. "Ah well, at least I get the best view out of anyone."

When the announcement came over the PA system he pushed up his glasses, put away his book and very bravely didn't pee himself. Win.

He was under a fairly heavy set of expectations and this was his only chance to not fail at every single thing he had tried. He was a fantastic musician, which meant nothing if he froze up every time, so the royal academy bounced his application here. They had a strong music course and an emphasis on overcoming stage fright.

So he marched in to stand in front of the stage with the general enthusiasm of his own execution.

He smiled at the other new students hesitantly and succeeded in staying upright despite all the blood in his legs going to his ears. Winning.

Chloe noticed the announcement and sighed, “We going in front of the whole school? What the actual fuck?”. She sighed and looked at her phone one last time putting her mp3 radio on as she place her earphones on her ears, music always relaxed her. Taking her stuff she began walking towards the meeting place, or where everybody was going at least. Not having any panties at this school, with this breeze was giving her the chills. Wearing the Bra she decided that for now she was going to wear underwear after all she had no idea what would entail the introduction but something was telling her to put on her panties.

Walking over to the bathroom she walked to the stall and looked in her purse for a fresh pair that she brought just in case. Putting the panties on she then walked out and retouched her makeup a bit while humming the song she was hearing, Nightwish. Finally, once refreshed she walked out of the bathroom and walked to the gathering place looking around for the people present. The stage was empty which she gathered that was because the new people did not want to be the first ones there. Shaking her head she walked to the stage and sat down on one of the chairs present on the stage with her stuff in front of her. Her sight down on her phone now playing a game of strategy.

Baxter skidded around the pillars of the school entrance at a brisk jog. I didn't do for a teacher to be late for the first day of classes. Seeing that a number of students were stilling milling about the auditorium he breathed a sigh of relief. He wasn't as late as he'd feared. Shooing them inside he stood by the door until the last students had made their way in, keeping an eye out for misbehavior while also giving the new students a look over as they sat on the stage. For the most part they seemed anti-social, particularly a boy clutching a book and girl absorbed in her phone. He'd be keeping an eye on them.

He gave a wave to his collegues, the headmistress , Ms. Ullman, and Mr.Pasolini. In a setting where one's external secrets were constantly on display it never hurt to be on good terms with your co-workers. In truth he was already itching to get out of his shirt sleeves, tie, vest and slacks but some students needed a bit of easing into the school setting or else their parents dropped them off and weren't quite ready to see him in all his glory. A chance encounter with a students parent had led to a series of events that had lost him his job after all. For a man in his middle age he was in great shape and women tended to notice.

When the last student was in place h joined Headmistress Culpepper on stage waiting for the assembly to start.

Hearing the announcement, Kate headed towards the auditorium - or, rather, after the crowd, hoping they do know where the auditorium was - looking around at the other students. Among the crowd, her eyes caught a cute girl exiting the bathroom who was stuck in her phone.

Once at the stage, Kate stood next to the cellphone girl and tapped her shoulder, trying to attract her attention, before whispering, "Hi! You're new here as well, right? Wait, I'm being stupid, of course, you are, we won't be here on the stage otherwise. Think they'll have us undress right in front of everyone? I'm actually a bit worried, you know... what if I can't do it? I mean, it's one thing going naked around the house, I really enjoyed it, and my parents got used to it pretty quickly... but with this many people around... I mean, I think there's nothing bad about nudity, and that everyone should be allowed to be naked whenever they want, but what if I still get embarrassed? Oh my, it'll be such a shame... what about you? Did you ever go naked before? Like at the nude beach, or something..."

Tag: Talking to Kate

Her gaming was cut short by a gentle tap on her shoulder, looking up and around she noticed another girl beginning to talk to her. Taking one of her earphones off she heard what she said and shook her head. “Nop just like you, but I figured that I am here for me after all, I am here for me to be comfortable and not for other people so I really don’t care or mind what others think of my body once I get rid of these clothes. If they want us to undress then I will undress, what is the difference though? You will be naked around sooner or later fear of something you will do either way is kinda silly”. She smiled as she offered the other girl the other earphone she just took off.
“Hear some music, it always relaxes me” she smiled with one half of the earphones still on her hand while offering to her. The sound of rock was heard from the phone as she gave the girl an honest smile. “Just think of a song you like while doing it and you will do it sooner than expected”.

Tag: Talking to Chloe

Putting the earphone into her ear, Kate, smiling widely, starts tapping her foot to the beat.
"Thanks!" So... cute and nice, Kate nodded to herself, seems I made a right choice... good taste in music, too... "And, sure, I will strip. It's just, it was my dream, you know, so of course I'm kinda worried now that it's going to come true... I want it to be perfect", she giggles softly, "There's only one chance to make a first impression, after all."
After a short pause she adds, "Kate. Kate Williams", extending her hand. There is so much more she would like to say, to ask, it is the first time she's talking to someone who understands her, shares her preferences, but... being too pushy right now can just push the girl away. After the ceremony, though...

Tag: Talking to Kate

She looked at the girl as she told Chloe her name and she laughed “Chloe… Williams… hey are we sisters or something?”. She giggled and looked in her purse for another lollypop and offered it to her, “Here you go… suck on this…”. She blushed instantly knowing what she said to the girl “ups… wrong wording”. She rolled her eyes and tapped her own forehead with her palm, “Baka Chloe”. Grinning, she leaned back and softly singed the song she heard making clear on what club she would go at that point. She knew her voice was deep and she could sing opera if she wanted but her true love was rock. She hoped to be like the main singer of Nightwish and sing opera on a rock band but that was just a dream she knew would not happen.

Tag: eavesdropping on above.

William's ear prick up every time he hears the name spoken, and his heartrate goes up a gear.

Two pretty girls whispering about him on stage where he would be naked in front of a crowd ticked every box in his nightmares. He relaxed a notch as he realised they didnt know he existed. Win.

Tag: Talking to Chloe

"He-he, I wish. I only have a brother, and he's such a prude", Kate giggles, unwrapping the lollipop and demonstratively licking it before putting it in her mouth, "Domo arigato".

"You've a great voice", she compliments Chloe, "Me, I love music, but I can't carry a tune at all... I like to think I'm not a bad dancer, though - gymnastics hepls with that. I like moving my body in general... even more so when there's nothing restricing me", she chuckles, "That's where the word, 'gymanstics', comes from, you know?"

James had been waiting for a while, watching as the students formed up and sat in wait... and waited for a while longer; did something happen? He could even hear the students talking, from beyond the stage... one of them, and completely by accident, he overheard, "Ah, that's right... this is the headmistress's first year in her position. Is she running late?" That is what it seemed like to James as well. He wondered what she was like overall... but eventually watched as a blonde woman that, appeared a bit on the younger side; at first, he assumed her to be a teacher, as that was the general age she appeared in, but for a headmistress? He was honestly expecting someone a bit more... well, more. The one that showed up had a rather lovely, slim body with curves in the right places, not a wrinkle on her or even a white hair among the blonde strands... She certainly was more teacher; she almost had to! As she approached the podium, James was almost expecting her to apologize for the delay, and explain the situation with the headmistress... But, the words that came out from her lips weren't of that sort!

"I'm sorry! So sorry everyone! I forgot I had a speech to give, but, umm... I lost my cheat cards, so, please, bare with me a little, as this is just off the top of my head. Yeah, just... letting it all out here..." James wasn't sure what to even think when she said this; it was clear she stressed a word in there, but was it her attempt at a joke? Everyone else remained quiet, and she did pause to let her words sink in... Perhaps it was a joke, but James never got it. "Ahem, so... anyways, as of last year, the headmaster of this fine academy has, sadly, retired. But, he was kind enough to allow me, Daisy Culpepper- oh, excuse me, that's 'Miss' Culpepper... Still used to my student name... He allowed me to take the reigns and look after the academy. He raised some good students with the help of the staff, to which I thank you all from him, as well as myself as you'll be doing your best this year as well. So, the first order..." And, Daisy went on for a bit, to which James turned to look at his watch a couple times; she was talking about the general fundamentals of the academy, the rules on the grounds, and that the city has given permission to the academy to allow its students to roam as they wish as long as class hours aren't going on... Some of these already on the pamphlet.

"...I think that's actually... Oh, no, wait, one more act of business, umm... I was wondering why the students were on stage, but it's their time for introductions and lay it all before the world they're about to enter! Okay! One at a time, I'm going to call your names, and each of you will stand and provide a small introduction about yourself, and once you're finished speaking, you're to remove your garments down to your socks and shoes only; other accessories like watches, hats, ribbons and necklaces may remain as well... Once all of you have been laid before the rest of the school, only then they will join you in the endeavor for the rest of the year." With that, Daisy cleared her throat, got her sheet of paper with the newly enrolled student sheet, and in an alphabetical orderly fashion, read out the names on the paper... To which, once it was Jame's turn after hearing his name spoken, the black-haired teen stood up, swallowed.

"Hello everyone... I'm Jameson Reynolds, but you can just call me 'James' if it would make it easier. I know my way around a basketball court as well as a soccer pitch, despite my less-than-stellar height, regardless... I'm here to experience some new things outside the sports world, and I hope to learn more than I came here to expect." James spoke about himself as best he could; no stutter, but he did fall silent for a brief moment following 'regardless'. He took a deep breath, and heeding to the headmistress's words to 'let it all out'... and began to slip off his clothes, starting with the top portion. Shedding the pieces, it revealed in lightly toned arms and torso; though he had no six-pack of a stomach, it was clear he wasn't joking when he knew his way around a few sports. After that, his jeans came next, and the boxers he wore under them. Down to just the watch on his left wrist, socks and academy shoes, James was on display before the rest of the school, his penis was about average for someone of his age and size, but did lay flaccid, circumcised as well. It probably, very likely, may not remain that way for too long...

Last edited:
"Thorn, William."

Will gulped, pushed up his glasses, and marched up to the microphone.

"Er, thankyou, Miss Culpeper," Will spoke in a british accent which seemed to have far too many W's and which made him seem like even more of a cartoon nerd, as well as instantly pinging everyone's gaydar.

"Good morning, teachers and fellow students. I'm Will. Er, I'm jolly nervous up here right now, if I pass out just put me in the corner I will be fine." He smiled weakly at his joke.

"But seriously, erm... I play the fiddle pretty well when noone's looking, so I am looking forward to using this opportunity to really sort of come out of my shell. So to speak. And I'm afraid that's all the ado I can think of so without any further..."

He unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the ground, showing off his batman boxer shorts as he loosened his tie, unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it over his head. Finally he took a deep breath and lost the boxers too.

He had neglible body hair and the carpet matched the drapes; his pubes were also blonde and parted in the middle. If he had put a pair of glasses on his uncut cock, they could have been twins. He was slim, and looked like he had never seen the sun before.

He was blushing beet red and his glasses steamed up, but he gave a professional, musician's bow to the staff and students, and ceded the microphone without fainting or a nervous erection. Win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chloe sighed as she looked at the time before a blonde girl got up on the stage and began talking, was she the headmistress? Giggling a bit, Chloe sighed happily and leaned back on her chair waiting for the entire discussion to be over. When the woman revealed why they were all on the gage Chloe rolled her eyes, indeed it was just like her new friend said they were there to be exposed in front of everybody. She looked at the first male student that went up and revealed himself finally this was going somewhere instead of just sitting around doing nothing.

After another introduction her name was called and Chloe stood up and walked up to the microphone, “Hiya, I am Chloe… as you know since Miss just said my name. Anyways I will be part of the music club since I love singing and I am good at it, or so I am told. It is my dream to become a professional singer and fill arenas a hundred times this of people while I sing. I guess you guys and gurls are waiting on the interesting part are you?”. She rolled her eyes and took off her shirt placing it on her seat revealing her 34-DD breasts. Then she removed her skirt doing the same. First, she removed her bra and smiled at the crowd before finally pulling down her panties being naked in front of the entire school. “Well it’s a pleasure to meet you all and I hope we can be friends” she waved and walked back to her seat.

Kate enthusiastically applauded the headmistress speech; whatever else, she certainly didn't expect the ruler of this academy to be so... there was no other word... genki, but she certainly didn't mind it. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Every student that was called, she applauded more reservedly - as a gesture of politeness - until Chloe was called. Giving the other girl a gentle encouraging push on the back, she stared at her almost without blinking, keeping a wide smile all the time, and gave Chloe a thumb-up as she finished stripping and took her place.

At the same time, Kate was getting up already, even before the headmistress called her; after all, unless there was a third new student with the same surname, she was next in the queue.

"Williams, Katherine"

She walked to the front of the stage, unbuttoning her shirt in the process; once there, she, without saying a word, pulled it off with one swift motion and looked around. There was no bra under the shirt; her breasts didn't really need support.

Kate felt her heart starting to beat harder. That feeling wasn't a fear, or embarrassment, however; it was excitement. Smiling widely, she spread her arms wide, as if inviting everyone to look, then reacher and unclasped her skirt. Putting her hand on the side, she wiggled her hips, making the skirt slide down her legs. Still no panties, of course.

She stood in front of the academy, fully naked, posing like a model, and smiled, her heart threatening to break out of her chest. I'm actually enjoying it! Look, please look!

"Kate Williams", she said and quickly added, "No relations, in case you're wondering. I love dancing, and moving my body in general; used to do gymnastics back in school, and planning to take it up again - we have a gymnastics club here, right? Wonder how it feels without the leotard - must be really nice!" she did a handstand and continued upside down,

"Well, that's all, I guess - I hope it's not a problem I kinda did the things the other way, Miss Culpepper, is it?" she walked on her hands to the edge of the stage and flipped down to the floor, "Nice to meet you everyone, this seems a really fun place!"

As usual Mira Maher was having an argument with herself as she found her way into the assembly hall. She was in conflict on whether she should be wearing the academy uniform which her parents forced her to put on before dropping her off at the campus. The 18 year old brunette had always been a rebellious character and had great difficulty in getting on with anyone even herself. Seeing others slowly losing their clothes, she already took hers off and put them into a bag, before following others onto the stage.

"I thought we might be getting name tags to put around our necks. I forget mine sometimes myself but will tell you I'm Mira while I remember." It was obvious she did not like public speaking but made no fuss about her nudity. It was her general shyness that her parents were trying to overcome by sending her to the academy but it often depended more om how mixed up her mind could be.

"I'm also supposed to be in the gymnastics club, as well as for music and dance and drama too. If anyone knows where I'm supposed to go to next, I be pleased if they will take me to sort everything else out." Her voice sounded nervous as she hesitated wondering what else she was supposed to say but in the end decided she had said more than enough and left the stage.

James took his seat after his introduction, and watched as all the other new students approached the podium... from the corner of his eye, he- wait, was Culpepper unbuttoning her blouse to an open state? Everyone hadn't yet stripped on stage just yet... and could see a few students out in the crowd following her example, but didn't go too far with it; the male students the followed just took their shirts off, girls just opened their blazers and shirts, and hefted their skirts a little to a more 'free feeling' position. Regardless, once all the students have done their introduction, and honestly, a few of the girls that stood up definitely caused his body to react... quite honestly, really, but he remained to focus his attention forward to the school. His breathing seemed to have deepened a little... but thank goodness, Miss Culpepper made her way to the podium once more, and smiled.

"And... I do believe that's everyone. Give a welcome to our first years, everyone, and their bravery of their exposure. But, I'm sure a number of you have been waiting for this; staff, and the remaining student body, let's not leave them alone in the exposure. Let's bare it all for them, like they put themselves on full display for us~" At this, with almost a childish-like giggle, did the headmistress follow through, slipping off her headmistress uniform, which really looked more like a student's uniform, just a fair bit fancier... and she was on full display before everyone. "Oh! And one last thing, new students... Your body's honest reactions shouldn't be struggled to be hidden; if you feel aroused by what you see, there's no need to hide it! Just know that sexual endeavors are not to be engaged unless a teacher gives the green flag while on campus grounds, even then, protection is to be provided~" James was surprised to hear this; then again, he didn't seem like the only one trying to block out everything going on around him in an effort to keep himself from popping, well... a boner before the entire school. But now that he looked, a few students out in the crowd have already stripped as per the requirement, and some of them have expressed their arousal in some form or other... yet, didn't express any kind of shame or embarrassment in doing so! Curious...

James really never had sex before; coming from a guy who used to be a sports guy, he actually had reasonable grades, but by no means popular back in his previous school, and didn't have a long enough term of a girlfriend to experience such pleasures. The thought crossed his mind a few times... just about any teacher could throw it out at any given time, really. "Suppose that now, we reach the closing statement, which is to welcome all of you, new and familiar, back to N.A.K.E.D Academy; we have a couple new staff joining us, some were students here before... Before you go, however, new students, Mister Newkirk will provide you with a walk around campus, to help get yourselves familiar with the layout and the buildings. He'll be waiting for you by the hallway entrance; be sure to stop by the faculty office to get your dorm room keys once the tour and explanation is over!" With those words spoken, Culpepper looked on out and waved to everyone with a little bounce and just about left... only to come back and grab her clothes, and turn the mic off. James, though, was wondering what the man was like... a little nervous, really, but he may not be too bad, maybe. All thoughts in his head, but watching the rest of the student body piling up to leave, James would stand up, gather his clothing, and... well, he basically waited until the assembly hall had emptied out before he made his way to the doorway, just so he wouldn't get swept into the crowd and end up somewhere he probably shouldn't...

Kate enthusiastically applauded her fellow gymnast, making sure to find out later which room she's assigned to - same with Chloe, obviously - and started looking around, seeking for cute boys (of which there was no shortage) and, more importantly, cute girls (also in abundance, including, notably, the Headmistress. Not that she seriously considered the latter, of course; Headmistress was the Headmistress, after all...)

"Chloe, Mira!" she waved to the two people who attrected her attention the most, "Let's go get done with the orienteering, I'm dying to see the town already!"

Or, rather, to be seen by the town; Kate didn't quite admit that even to herself, but she enjoyed beeing looked at. Stripping in front of the whole school was exciting, for sure, but now, when everyone was naked as well, the assembly hall felt like a large changing room - a co-ed one, but still. There's nothing special about being naked in the changing room; that is, it still feels pleasant, but not exactly exciting.

Baxter stood through the student introductions listening carefully to each students name and personal interests as well as observing their bodies and how they handled being naked in front of a crowd. By and large the male students seemed to be more hesitant and nervous while the girls were downright daring on top of being attractive young women. He smiled broadly as Miss Culpepper began to strip down herself. There was a lot to be said about young flesh, but Miss Culpepper was a real knockout, with long blonde hair and curves to kill for, Baxter felt himself stirring as her skirt and blouse fell to the floor. Watching her bend over for her clothes sealed the deal so that his own impressive member was fully attention by the time he had followed her lead and stripped down himself. He deposited his clothes into his briefcase and made his way out into the hall to await the freshman group for their tour.

He stood casually at ease, completely comfortable in his own body. He kept in good shape and a moderate layer of hair covered most of his well defined chest and stomach, coupled with a well manicured bush. His member jutted up from his body the head resting just below his own navel. When the new students had all arrived he greeted each of them with a handshake. "Hello everyone! My name is Mr. Newkirk and I will be your teacher for History of Exhibitionism. Don't worry, we'll be doing more practical lessons than lectures. I'm also the school swim coach and drama director. If anyone is interested I'm currently taking suggestions for the fall play."

With a wave of his arm he gestured that they should follow him. "We're a relatively small campus, you've just been to the auditorium which is inside our administrative offices. Miss. Culpepper's office is there as well as the faculty office where you can pick up your keys and room assignments later. " They walked across a a small field to where a large dormitory stood. "This will be your home for the next few years. You can leave your baggage in the lobby for now. You'll be paired with a roommate for your sleeping quarters, we are fully co-ed unless specifically requested so living space and bathrooms are shared. Speaking of bathroom you may notice there are two on each wing. One is the general use area, showers, toilets, the usual but no stalls, in keeping with our mission statement. The second smaller one is still coed but will have stalls for those studens who still need to be eased into the program."

Finally he showed them to the rest of the buildings on campus. Due to the small school size there was only one academic building more the math science, and history departments. An art and music building, the sports complex, the student union, and the library. At the end of the tour Baxter smiled, "Does anyone have any questions for me?"

Well, so much for averting a nervous erection.

Will was quickly too preoccupied by the naked bodies of his classmates to be self conscious. When the girl did a handstand his penis did too.

By the time the whole academy had also stripped off, he was at full mast and grinning like an idiot. The old trick for stage fright of imagining everyone naked worked even better when they actually were.

Not to mention smoking hot, every last one. The distractions, and the fact his glasses were slightly fogged, helped him to relax as he joined the tour group, despite his raging hard on, sidling up next to James as they gathered around the teacher.

Will was hung in relative proportion to his beaky nose, which is to say well. But then when he saw Mr Baxter's huge cock up close and fully erect, he blushed and went quiet again.

Back
Top Bottom