Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Kinda lookin for something to do. (18+)

Nini

Meteorite
Looking for some lewd roleplays really. I don't mind if you come with your own ideas but I have a couple if you'd like to read them.
IMPORTANT, I only rp on discord Vivi#0627

Cheer leader x New cheer team member.
This is open to females and males. Basically my character is the cheer captain, and she always tests her new members by toying with them. Fucking them with toys, and testing how flexible they are. There will be a lot of bondage and toys. For the rp males will be traps most likely, and I will be a dominate no matter the gender you'll be playing. 20% story and 80% smut

Ghost x human
For this rp it's open to both genders. One character is a ghost and the other is a human. The human goes into a haunted forgotten and collapsed school where they are met by a ghost. The ghost tries to claim the humans soul, but instead the ghost get's claimed by the human when the human fucks the ghost. 20% story and 80% smut. We will decide who is the ghost and who is the human. Ghost has the option of being a futa if we want to go with the human get's claimed as the ghosts sex slave instead of the other way around. Human only has the option of futa if they are doming.

I'm open to any ideas that you may have. Characters and ideas will be discussed on discord most likely. Shooches, talk soon.

Back
Top Bottom