Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to Lose Your Soul in Ten Days (Creative CryptidXLadySenes)

LadySenes

Moon
IBdX7rv.jpg

'The old man shielded his eyes, the sight of the growing infestation sickened him. He had started these experiments, but now they were a beast of their own.

The basement echoed with a piercing hissing sound. The insects demanded more food. The old man fell to his knees at the top of the wooden stairs, leaned against the door frame and sobbed into his wrinkled hands. He was at a loss now. There was only one option left he could bare to have on his heavy conscience. Rising with much effort, one weak hand on his knee to assist him. He marched to his kitchen supply cabinet and reached for the ammonia bottle. Tears streamed down his face as he pushed the cap off the jug.

'Here I go, I will end this tonight... I hope...'
He tossed his head back with the bottle mouth pressed to his lips. He took pleasure in the taste of the poison. It would all be over soon and no one else would have to be sacrificed for his mistake. His stomach started to cramp, the pain caused him to drop the now near empty bottle of ammonia. He hobbled back to the doorway of the basement, the hissing had grown even louder with demand.

One step down.

He could see black arches reaching for him, wanting their meal of human flesh. His stomach wanted to turn over, to rid itself of the substance he just consumed.

Another step down.

The coordinated black arms of insects just barely licked the bottoms of his shoes. He paused to clutch his gut in pain, but only a smile flickered across his sunken features.

Step.

Step.

The insects wrapped an arm of black around his ankle and jerked hard- '

Vvvrrrr vvrrrr

Natalie gasped, her heart pounding from the sudden spook and disruption from her phone. Answering it quickly, she heard her roommate's voice on the other end grumbling "dumb key, Nat! Nat! The door is broken" Followed by a whimper.

A long scratch outside the dorm room door caused Nat to jump again. She scolded herself for reading horror while by herself, it always got to her and made her paranoid. Her skin crawled imagining the monster of insects.

Dropping her book on her bed, she swung her legs over the edge and headed for the door. "One sec, Sam. There was something at the door. Is it you?" Peaking out into the hall, there was no one in front of their door. There was, however, a very drunk Sam on the floor and pressed against a different door two rooms down the hall.

Nat hung up the call and tucked her phone in her back pocket.

"Come on you." Nat slipped her arms under Sam's armpits and used all her might to drag her back to their room.

She shut the door behind them and stared at her friend sprawled out in the center of their room. Then Sam suddenly came alive again, she sat up with a goofy smile pasted to her face.

"Girl, I brought you something." Sam said, but it sounded more like 'gur-rl, Eyyy-broot youa ting... er someting'. Nat stifled a laugh, not wanting to distract Sam with her own fit of laughter, it was contagious after all. Crouching down before her friend, she wrapped her arms around her own knees and waited. Sam fumbled in her shoulder bag for only a sec before producing a short scroll. Nat raised her eye brow in curiosity and amusement. She reached out to snatch the roll away, pulled the rubber band off and unrolled it.

"A crapally drawn out Ouija board?" Her voice gave away all of her dissapointment. Sam reacted to it quickly, she lunged at her and retrieved her scroll. Nat watched as Sam snuggled it close to her chest and pouted.

"Do it with me." Sam slurred with begging eyes. Nat gulped, her mind instantly imagining Sam naked and sprawled out on her bed. Shaking her head, she just sighed and got comfortable in front of Sam.

"Fine. Ill play along."

Sam sprung to her feet and went around their dorm room. Nat was delivered four candles, a box of matches, and a pouch of M&Ms before Sam found her place again. "Okay, gotta light the mood" Sam half sung.

With the candles lit and at each corner of the Ouija paper, they were ready. They used a thick magnifying reading glass as their marker for the letters. They each placed their pointer fingers on the glass.

Huummmmmm

"Why are you humming?" Nat asked, holding back another laugh as best she could. Sam only shushed her, wobbled for a second then resumed humming before she spoke.

"Oooo spirits that surround us. If any of you are super hot and buff, join us now. Be with us.. erm.. me at least, and talk to us." Sam started to giggle. Then had a fit of laughter, her fingers slipping away from the glass.

"I have seen this on TV before." Nat started, "Let me give it a try." She cleared her throat and took a deep breath. "I, Natalie Crasster, call upon the Spirits here, I open this circle of mine to you and ask that you be welcomed to our plane." She felt the glass shift. Or at least she swore she did. She glared at Sam, ensuring it wasn't her doing. Then continued, "Spirits, we wish to speak openly with who ever is willing. We are but simple college girls who know not of the after life. We are also willing to help if there is anyone who may be stuck." Nat stopped, unsure of what to say next. Then "I offer up, Samantha Sharl, as sacrifice for your appearance!"

Sam gasped and kicked out at Nat.

"What!? It isn't real." Nat defended, rubbing her shin. "This better not bruise." She teased. "Let's get you to bed already." She leaned over and blew each candle out one by one, being careful to keep her hair from reaching the flames.

[2hrs]

Nat felt restless, pulling herself from her sleep, she sat up and rubbed her eyes. Something felt off, she noticed that the room was quieter than usual. Sam snored, but she snored even louder when wasted. There was only silence.

"Sam, you awake?" Nat asked, getting off her bed, she crossed to the other side of the room and reached out to pet Sam's hair. What she found instead surprised her. Sam's hair felt wet and oddly warm. Natalie searched for the bed lamp and clicked it on. First seeing her hand colored red. Her chest felt tight, her breath quickened.

There Sam was, her face frozen in Terror, blood covered her from head of toe, then Sam's eyes twitched quickly to look at Natalie.

Nat fell backwards, horror struck. Was she dreaming? This couldn't be real. Then from her side of the room came the sweetest voice she has ever heard.

"Thank you, Natalie."

It had been months since Selene had been summoned, and even longer since she had been summoned in such a naive, kind fashion. To say she bolted towards the ethereal gateway into the living real would be an understatement: Instead of sneakily slinking in through the portal, she rocketed towards like a bat out of hell, almost literally.

She didn't need a sacrifice to be summoned, though such kindness was appreciated. Blood was such a tasty snack, though it only whet her thirst for what she truly needed to flourish and thrive.

The girl she descended upon was lovely by any means, though a quick glance to the side showed that the one who had summoned her outshone her in every way imaginable. She refocused on the sleeping girl beneath her, and slid soundlessly on to her bed, straddling her hips and almost affectionately caressing her sides. The girl, Samantha, smelled delightfully of alcohol, which pleased the succubus. She always had a fondness for the alcoholic drinks humans were so talented at making.

As she leaned down, gently pressing her lips to Samantha's neck, her hands come up, her black nails extending into wicked claws that tore easily through the human's scalp. The wounds were shallow, and though they bled a decent amount, they were honestly fairly superficial.

Selene saw no reason to kill those sacrificed to her, especially if they were lovely young ladies. She found the practice of slaughter to be barbaric, though if she got angered enough she did indulge herself time to time.

She blood-soaked fingers dip down, quickly slashing those same bloody, shallow cuts across Sam's neck, belly, and breasts, smearing the crimson liquid across her flesh, arousal and hunger flaring in her body.

Just when it was about to get good, she felt the girl stirring, and sensed rustling coming from the roommate. She knew better to be seen feeding like this, as that would cause screams, which would bring an annoying number of humans to come investigate. She would need to draw some energy before casting a sound-blocking spell.

Selene slid off the bed, retreating to the entryway of the dorm room, which she used her tail to trace a rune on, doing just that.

Now that she had taken care of particular issue, she could enjoy the blood dripping from her fingers. She was famished after all, and she could smell the arousal from Sam from the neck kiss. She raised a hand up, letting the blood drive into her waiting mouth, drawing out a breathy moan as it slid down her throat.

She couldn't enjoy it long, though, as the beautiful roommate was about to notice her. Selene smiled, and draped herself across the wall as the girl faced her.

"Thank you, Natalie." Came her rich, smooth voice, her golden eyes seeming to glow in the low light of the room. Her skin was flawless and smooth, and had an unnatural, bright red hue to it, and shiny black hair fell in a gorgeous wave down her back and across her shoulders. Peeking out from said hair were two pake horns, angled backwards and located a bit above her ears.

Black lips spread into a grin as she eased off the wall and padded towards the stunned girl, hips swaying naturally. Though she showed much skin, she was not nude, with a very small black thong covering her intimacy, and a lacy bra holding her more'than generous breasts. Once close enough, her blood soaked hands ease towards Natalie, lovingly caressing her sides, her thin tail snaking and and wrapping around the girl's waist as she gazed down on her.

"I can't tell you how hungry I was getting~"

Natalie's breath was gone. Not caught. Not holding. Gone.

She was in complete disbelief, her mind unable to comprehend what was before her. What she was feeling on her skin. What she had seen on her roommate's bed. She had not blinked since she heard it speak, even with her eyes drying out, she was terrified that she would miss any of its movements, or discover that it was all in her head. Her lips twitched, trying to remember how to speak. Seeming to have rediscovered the necessity of air, she started to speak, but it would came out in odd short sounds. What do you say to a nightmare?

Natalie began backing away slowly from this dark creature, rising to her own feet. Her mind clicked into survival mode, but what was survival against unworldly mythical creatures? No one prepared for these things. Her hands started to search the shelves lining Sam's side of the room. Ensuring to continue facing this monster, she felt around shakily for anything sharp or dense and blunt. She should at least fight, even if there was no way she could win. Her fingers felt books, stuffed toys, candles, and nick-knacks.

"W-what did you do to, S-Sam?"

She managed to say something, maybe delaying the her death would give her the time she needed to overcome the inevitable. Her fingers found a wooden box. Looking away for an instant to see how to open it. Then back again, to find the demon had moved. Her body trembled nearly uncontrollably, but she found the bit of strength to fight it. Managing to get her hand into the box, she found something sharp, gripping it and holding it out before her. The sharp edge had caught her palm, blood smeared across the blade and dripped to the carpet below. It was a dagger! Why did same have a dagger? The thought was there, but gone just as fast.

She took a chance and ran for the door. Maybe someone would hear her, and come to help. Would numbers matter? How strong was this creature? The door wouldn't budge though. The handle seemed fully functional, but it was like something heavy was bracing against it to keep it from opening. Panic increased. Should she bargain?

"What do you want from me?"

Perhaps she would at least learn how she would suffer. She pressed herself against the door, the dagger held out with both hands. The darkness in the room wasn't helpful, she could only really see the eerie yellow glow of its eyes.

Last edited:
Well. This was certainly fun.

Bright yellow eyes shone with an amused sort of curiousity as the human scrambled away from her, pawing at and scrambling for the various shelves in the room. Selene could have pounced, and she very much would have if she didn't find the desperate rush for something to defend herself with so entertaining. She blinked once at the mention of the roommate.

"Oh, you're worried about the sacrifice?" She purred, licking a stray droplet of blood oof of her lips. "Not to worry, I merely gave her some scra--- Oh." The demon blinked, looking back over at the one she had consumed the blood of. Woops. Perhaps she had gotten a bit carried away, but who could blame her?

It had been over a decade since she had fed, after all.

She took a moment to assist the same caused to the girl on the bed. It was unlikely, but she may live, especially if Selene was so persuaded to heal her. Her attention was again on Natalie as the scent of new, fresh blood made itsekf known to her, and she watched as the bleeding redhead made an effortless dash for the door.

The incubus let out a sigh at the question, and conjured a little ball of flame in the air, casting the room with a surprisingly rich, warm glow that was reflected on the demon's rose-colored flesh. Her black lips stretched into a gorgeous smile,"I think you know what I want, you sweet little thing~" She cooed, accentuating her words by extending her will, filling the room with her powerful pheremones, which flooded the poor girl's system with heat.

She took a step forward, and her tongue whipped out from behind her, smacking the dagger out of Natalie's hands, where it clattered to the floor. Satisfied, she advanced closer, and closer, and closer still, until she was almost pinning her prey to the door, her hands -which had already been cleaned of blood by Selene licking them clean- coming up, and cupping Natalie's with surprising delicacy.

Her thumbs gently caress the girl's smooth cheekbones, and with a surge of her will, sent the most delicious sparks out from her hand, seeping into the girl's skin and making the simple touch feel similar to a world-class massage.

"I just need you."

Masks and armor are an amazing thing. Once used to physically protect people from danger, now used figuratively to protect people's inner selves. Man did society advance in its depth. Natalie here was no exception. She had near mastered the art of wearing a mask, so much so that this good, quiet, always-does-her-homework girl believed it all herself.

Natalie's entire body stood at attention to the aphrodisiac filled room. She could feel her learned demeanor fading to the back of her mind, ready for its long earned nap. 'Go on and play now, while I rest' it seemed to urge. This feeling came outward in the form of a crooked smile, her eyes moving from the floor upward slowly. She took in every inch of red skin and oddity that she had never before seen on a human being. Her eyes focused with a never before seen calm confidence. She watched enthusiastically in silence as what she now understood to be a Succubus, approached her. Each step taken with such care, her hips swayed naturally from side to side with such ease and purpose.

All for me

Natalie allowed herself to show a bit of how this creature was affecting her, the left side of her lower lip caught tight in her teeth, she could easily draw blood, but wanted to restrain herself even more. With the Succubus closing the gap between them, Natalie leaned back to press herself against the door. She didn't even mind that her dagger was gone now, wicked away in a fashion she had never even dreamed of. This only added to the pain in her body, that glorious tight pain of pent of sexual needs. She knew she had no control with such a being cornering her, but this only added to the wet between her thighs. Her breathes had deepened, her chest rising and falling with intense need and desire.

Her face being caressed sent chills through out her entire being. Her mind going numb, swirls of fantasies and bliss shutting her down to only her basic animal needs. Moans escaped her, releasing her lip from her teeth.

"I just need you."

She spoke again, this time no fear surged through her. She knew why now, she needed her as well. Her entire being knew she had been waiting more than a life time for this divine being. Despite being pinched between her and the door, she did not feel trapped, she felt empowered. Only one direction to go, and it was the only direction that surged through Natalie's mind. She caught the red skinned woman's eyes with her own. A powerful gaze that held complete intent on her next moves.

Natalie's hands rose to meet the Succubus's hand on her cheek, the other hand going to the small of her back. Her skin was as smooth as fresh buttermilk. Her eyes maintaining contact. "I see you, and now you are mine." she spoke, her voice just above a whisper, wanting the words to only be for the woman before her. She brought her lips just before the Succubus's neck and jaw line, letting them hover, feeling the warmth held between them. She lowered her voice a touch "I have been waiting for you, to worship you as you always should have been." She maintained the space between her lips and her skin, shifting to lower herself to her knees. Natalie's hands stayed on the woman's dark red skin, only made more beautiful and vibrant by the added glow of light.

Natalie's teeth nipped at the string of black panties.

"Tell me how to worship you." She looked up to meet her new Goddess's eyes. Her own not begging, but in wait. She had called upon this demon unknowing of its reality, as a timid girl who showed no one the desires she held within. Now knelt down before her as a completely different person, her inner self exposed, her sex this wet for the first time. Confidence now nearly competing with the heavy pheromones that filled the room. She didn't need this demon's permission, but she offered it as a courtesy.

Back
Top Bottom