Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

N.A.K.E.D Academy (OOC Thread)

Personally not a fan of toilet play myself, so you don't have any concerns there, Liam. Of course, on the chance someone does, I'll make a thread for it for the people that might be interested, though would have to be more than 2 people. Other than that, probably best that stuff be kept to PMs anyways. But, lots of nude, off-campus play along the road, for sure!

Onto room numbers, if nobody has any real preferences, I'll just give some reasonable assigned room numbers to everyone; as we're all playing first years here, they'll all start with 'A'... so their dorms can be played in during their own time when there isn't a big event, such as a lecture from Newkirk, for example, taking place at the moment.

Not much restrictions besides toilet stuff - well, there is one, and that would be actual sexual interactions, as Kate draws a clear distinction between nudity and sex; but since I don't think teachers can assign people to have sex anyway, that should be a non-issue. Otherwise, feel free to see how far Kate is ready to go :)

There we go, the dorm rooms have been made; feel free to start things up with the interactions within. I was sure to put the CHARACTER names beside the dorm rooms, although, other players may be invited within at just about any time, really, as long as one of the room key holders is with that individual. After all, this is co-ed!

This is quite complex. Thanks for running the game, darkfire.

I was thinking it could also be useful to have a rooftop space, or rehearsal room, just for the purposes of music away from the bedrooms? Thanks!

"At a teacher's choice, they may allow their students to engage in sexual activity, though in doing so, they are to wear protection if they intend on penetrative sex, otherwise, just about everything that occurs take place outside of a girl's body unless otherwise specified or allowed. Typically, however, sexual activity should only be used as a means of rewarding students for good behavior towards others and their teachers, though they may be punished equally so for mistreatment or bullying, by being sent to detention. "-The Coordination page.

So I think I CAN assign but for comforts sake, partner play assignments will optional. Like one assignment I had planned was that the students must orgasm for an audience, but HOW they do that will be up to them.

Yep... actually, thanks for bringing that up... I'll get to working on the Fine Arts building itself as best I can.

"At a teacher's choice, they may allow their students to engage in sexual activity"

I read "allow" as the operative word :)

OTOH, I don't really mind being assigned something like that, as long as refusing IC won't get Kate into trouble.

Okay, I added both the Fine Arts Building AND even Liam's character's taught class as well. He may start at any time he feels comfortable, though if I am missing anything, or he'd like to add something, he may do so.

Where I put the other threads; suppose, I could've turned them into 'Stickys' so they remain near the top, but otherwise, should be easy to find.

Another idea for a thread - something to post Emails, messages and so on into, so that the recipients could see them without cheking the thread sender is in?

As in:

Kate to Chloe: "Still want to hit the town? Waiting for you at the gates in five!"

I actually did make an 'Online Chat' thread. Just be sure to read how it's intended to work.

I may have forgotten to mention it, but perhaps it's common sense knowledge; staff are welcome to leave the grounds as they see fit as well as the students, though should mention they did discuss it with the headmistress in advance, to any and all staff players. Just, of course, don't metagame; know exactly where the students are going to be, though I don't mind coincidental encounters, so long as it's not expected in advance. The 'Online Chat' thread could be used to provide their location as well, for some convenience.

Also, welcome to Utusho, who will be playing as the academy's nurse, Terra Palutie.

Anyone is welcome to hop to the various classes listed at any time... sadly, it seems a few players are starting to step out. :/ I mean, I have no confirmation, but I haven't receive responses from some individuals, honestly.

Back
Top Bottom