Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(OOC) City of Iron

I gave this 2 hour presentation on Tues, so when my throat was irritated yesterday I didn't think much of it, but have spent all day in bed today.

Whew! Aorry I've been away every one! Crazy, crazy, stressful weekend! But I am around, and alive. I'll check some character sheets a little later, and work on getting an opening written. Gotta figure out exactly how to write my hook.

I know what you mean. I got conscripted into an emergency detail on saturday night into sunday to run a snowplow during the "state of emergency". Can't complain since I'll be paid for the whole time i sat basically staged and waiting for the snow to come. I think we got half an inch worth of snow throughout the whole weekend?

Mother got a little... drunk and angry, so my net at home is a little... throttled at the moment. Still, will be working on finishing the sheet!

Edit; And have the purchases done! As it is, got lucky and rolled max for money... but have some left over. This is on purpose, as she will only camp out if needed. Otherwise? She is going to try and stay somewhere tolerable... and she'll buy a bedroll if she needs to really slum it. And of course, if some of her companions need the occasional silver or three, why, she is not sure how it would end up in their purse.

Last edited:
Oops my watched threads seems not to have been notifying me of this! I'll start building my fighter and get her posted by tomorrow. I'd definitely appreciate someone more experienced in Pathfinder looking her over after I finished. I'm a 5e gal mostly :)

Oops my watched threads seems not to have been notifying me of this! I'll start building my fighter and get her posted by tomorrow. I'd definitely appreciate someone more experienced in Pathfinder looking her over after I finished. I'm a 5e gal mostly :)

I'll check her out and offer advice

I'm sorry to do this, but I think I'm going to bow out. I forgot how many intimidating numbers Pathfinder requires. I'm just really struggling with character creation. Hopefully this will open up a spot for someone who wanted to play and knows the system better. I wish you all the best of RPs!

Back
Top Bottom