Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rakki's Warped Reality Journal. NSFW. Personal and Oversharing.

Rakki

More Bigger, More Better.
Supporter
Welp. Thought I'd do something here. Make of it what you will. Comments are welcome, this is going to be flow of consciousness, NSFW and honestly, probably a terrible read. You are warned! Comments, and conversation are welcome!

Work is hell and robbing me of creativity at the moment, I love my job when its tedious and repetitive, lets my mind run and be creative. I get less and less of that kind of work, and more and more babysitting of morons who don't want to use their brains.

But on the up side: I seem to have stumbled across a self improvement discord, really supportive, and well, encouraging. I've been on there for a week, and having a group on my phone when things are hard really helps, talking me out of unhealthy choices and keeping me on track. Its only been a week but I honestly think that this can be key to getting back to my 'superhero' cosplay fitness level. But the lack of beer is killing me.

The group also cater to kinks and a lot of mine line up... I honestly think I've gained a few kinks from exposure there, and have even been convinced to indulge myself and go on a journey of 'growth'. Self improvement heh. Its hard to argue with the evidence being posted, and well, why not? What have i got to loose besides my last straws of dignity?

All jokes aside, even if it comes to nothing, I'm enjoying the process, and there is a confidence boost just knowing that I'm trying something.
Looking forward to my half day Friday at work and catching up on RPs!

Bored, caught up with active role-plays (Hey, if you're reading this and a partner I've missed... Please! let me know!)

Did my weekly progress post. Its been 7 days since i re-started my diet and fitness goals, along with the other project.
I've had a lot of positive feedback and support on the weight loss, fitness levels are at a point where i feel like a god damned super hero. Its really starting to bother some of the people i work with, the extra energy is going to get me in trouble.

On the other front, and yes, I'ma be cagey fucker about what it is anyone really wants to know? I'll elaborate, but untill then, vauge updates away!
I've started taking some supplements that will help, and doing a lot of exercises. I'm not seeing any results yet, but I'm getting positive indicators round the board.
Had some talk with someone doing the same thing today, gave me some advice about time spent, and encouraged me to push harder. Seems like I've been easing into it a bit too slowly. Another fellow traveler on the road of self improvement has inspired me to keep data logged in a spreadsheet. Yeah, math, numbers, and I'm not going to lie, it really helps.

On the count of three, one, two, three: NERD.

A drunken Saturday night scream into the void!

Thought I'd update this. Caught up again, wanting to write.

So I've fallen into a whole new set of routines for my self improvement. I've lost weight, and put on some muscle mass. More energy than I've had in years, and I've still got over a month before the convention I'm planning to cosplay at!

Work has been hard but rewarding, putting more into the physical stuff I've gotta do, had to step into the leadership roll due to fires keeping my boss away for a week. All in all feel like I'm making headway at work, and hopeful for some more money come review time.

On the other self improvement front, I'm getting some really positive indicators, and even some results, six weeks into the 3 month routine and I"M LOVING IT. Fell off on logging stuff some, but I'm back on that horse now that I've seen results. I've managed to get from below average to average... and I cant tell anyone in my real life, but I'm so happy with it. Feel like I've got a whole new level of confidence because of it.

Have joined some communities to go along with this 'little' heh project. The more research I do on it, the more shocked and horrified that guys aren't taught about this stuff. We're letting each other down.

To quote one of the people who's been great at giving advice and guidance "If you tell people you're doing this, they're going to look at you like you're crazy, but most of them believe that doing sit ups can give you a six pack."

But... I'm happier with where my life is at the moment. I've got a project that I'm working on. This time, its me.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend.

Back
Top Bottom