Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Looking for a little something

Thatgirl101

Meteorite
*Edit* I have taken stripper x client from my pairings list, I got way too many people asking about it and it's a bit overwhelming all the responses for just that one pairing so I've taken it off. Sorry to all those who messaged me about it, I tried to answer as many of you as I could.

Roleplay spots: 2/4

looking for two more partners!

Hey, guys its been a while!

Honestly, right now I'm just looking for a few short term roleplays with more smut then story. I'm going to list a few ideas down below. Feel free to take a look and give me a shout if you are interested in anything. As well don't be afraid to send me some of your own ideas if you don't see anything you particularly like I'm always open for other ideas!

I prefer 3rd person I find it much better for me personally to write in. I'm not picky about post length but 2 or 3 paragraphs is ideal but longer ones are welcomed!

I am a switch so any of the more Dom/Sub related pairings I am willing to play either role if it's not specified.

I always play a female character. With that being said feel free to ask any questions about anything I didn't include or any pairing ideas! I can't wait to hear from you all!

Pairings

Angel x Demon
Vampire x Hunter
Mistress x Slave
Boss x Employee
Demon x Summoner
Princess x Knight
Girl next door
Step-siblings
College roommates
Best friends

Last edited: