Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favorite rolo

You mean our favorite we are writing now? I can't choose. Some of mine are years old. Others are cravings. I can't.

I only have the one but I'll go ahead and say it's my favorite. In a Heart Beat with incendonocturne. It's a sequel to a story we did last summer and I love it. Our characters just have a great dynamic and she lets me go crazy with sideplots.

😘😘😘 I love the first one as much as I love this current one. I love the characters, main and all the others side characters he throws into the story. I love the story as a whole and all of his subplots that I don’t think he goes crazy with at all.

All of them? :)

If I had to choose between my children, though, let’s see... ‘The Only Rules That Matter’ with Madam Mim, probably. It was filled with action and romance and sorrow and true love, and everything about it felt perfect.

Also, ‘His Redemption’ with Xanaphia. Plot twists a-plenty, side characters that demanded to become main characters in their own right, and a lot of really fun world-building.

Also, every other RP I’ve had with the two of them. Xana and Mim make for incredible writing partners.

Back
Top Bottom