Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Miraculous Ladybug Zombie Apocalypse AU?

MythicKitsune

Super-Earth
Hey, back at it again with my weird as fuck ideas. Basically I’ve been craving some angst apocalypse scenarios and whatnot, and I love Miraculous Ladybug so whynot combine the two?

Basically it’ll take place in rhe same ML world we know and love (French dub please) at the current time in the series. I’d like to although make Marinette and Adrien’s ages 18 or at least 16 though as well as the rest of their classmates. I’d like to play as Marinette, and I can play many others including Nino, Gabriel Agreste, etc.

Basically it’ll be a normal day for the ML crew, going to school and whatnot. There have been rumors and riots all over the world about drugs or other things that makes people each each other (like the Bath Salts scare back in 2011) and then chaos insues in France and we go from there. I’d like someone to play Adrien, Alya and some others.

I’m open to smut obviously, but this’ll be a story driven roleplay. So as much smut as you’d expect in a zombie apocalypse and I’d also like to see Marinette and Adrien’s budding relationship as they take care of one another to survive.

I actually would like to do this on Discord if possible, but if not that’s okay. Please write third person at least a few paragraphs or so. Please DM me if interested! <3
[automerge]1547503827[/automerge]
Bump

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom