Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That feel when...

You come across the photo on your RP partners posted of themselves in the relevant thread and you can't help but notice they are hot. Then you feel bad because it shouldn't be about that (and they look much younger than yourself) but still, they're hot...

TFW you’d like to get to the smut, but the RP is all fluffy and silly and you’re having a great time writing it all.

When you start an rp with the intention of writing a dark, smut centric one-shot but the underlying plot is interesting, and the characters are growing on you. Like, "No, I don't want to get invested in you, I am just looking for some filthy smut."

When you start an rp with the intention of writing a dark, smut centric one-shot but the underlying plot is interesting, and the characters are growing on you. Like, "No, I don't want to get invested in you, I am just looking for some filthy smut."
I wish I could say I hate when this happens, but then I scold myself for even thinking it. Often times it's not even the plot that sucks me in so much as just enjoying the particular viewpoint of the character, thinking what a waste it would be if they couldn't have another step for their story.

I feel seen.

When you're feeling bad about not being able to continue with a RP only to notice your partner hasn't been around for a while and hasn't responded to any of their RP's anyway.

When you have to, regretfully, decline a request to rp after at first, you expressed excitement about the ideas, but then the person is just super easy going and friendly about it. I know it doesn't feel good to get rejected but it doesn't feel super good to have to tell people "no" sometimes, especially when I was the derp who got overzealous and possibly gave them false hope. So, I'm just really grateful to those folks who can be understanding and top notch about it, even when I'm being a gluttonous dummy. ^^;

You settle in for a nice, juicy distraction 😍🤤💋

You’re done with all your RP posts that you owe and are giving yourself a pat on the back thinking you can enjoy the feeling of being caught up for a day or two, and then... three of them post in a chain and make you backlogged all over again 😂

You’re done with all your RP posts that you owe and are giving yourself a pat on the back thinking you can enjoy the feeling of being caught up for a day or two, and then... three of them post in a chain and make you backlogged all over again 😂
I have two sitting in backlog :p

When you're new to the site, have half a dozen things you're supposed to be doing but instead are torn between reading all of the request threads and working on your own.

Imagine the possibilities!

Tfw you lose a reply before you could post it and notice you have to write it again.

That doesn't happen anymore though after the site update =)

That feel when you really connect with one partner and any rp you don't do with them feels sub par in comparison.

When you return to the RP world after a couple months of hiatus and your muchly appreciated partners welcome you back with sweet messages! :heart::heart::heart:

That feel when you finally start a new job after being treated like shit in the previous one and the country gets put on lockdown and the company shuts down.

Back
Top Bottom