Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lesbian Hogwarts Roleplay

"My turn to ask. Hmm Hermione? Truth or dare?" Cho asked softly, still blushing from earlier but a little relieved that she wasn't teased much or else she'd have just gone mute. The three of them sitting close to each other, eating snacks and having fun.

Cho wasn't over her asked question yet. She thought for a minute and then asked Hermione. "Have you ever thought of doing the dirty in some public place? Umm I mean.. sex?" She blushed more as she used the dirty word.

Cho was surprised that it was her turn again. She looked at Ronnie once before looking back at her. "Umm I picked truth last time. I'll pick dare now!" She spoke, giggling cutely. "Bring it on!"

Cho giggled while blushing at the same time. It was awkward, revealing that she would sleep with them and then asked to kiss her. She stood up and looked at Ronnie. She moved closer to her and sat on her lap. Leaning a little, she brushed her lips against Ronnie's and then pressed then for a brief moment before pulling back. She got off her and sat back at her place, her hand on her mouth and giggling.

Ronnie rolled her eyes. “That wasn’t a kiss, that was a peck!” Feeling cheated, Ronnie sat down in Cho’s lap this time. She took her face in her hands and kissed her deeply, pulling her close.

Hermione sat and watched unable to believe that two of her best friends were kissing. “ wow ... I didn’t think you would actually have gone through with it cho.” Hermione exclaimed as she took the final sip of her pumpkin juice. “Ok is it Ronnie’s or chos turn now?” Hermione ask as she set down her empty glass of pumpkin juice

Ronnie ignores her and grinds her pantie clad pussy against Cho’s thigh. She moans softly, beginning to feel wetter and wetter. She pulls away and smirks. “That’s how you kiss a girl.”

(Since no one else is joining, we will probably need to play multiple roles)

Cho was taken aback by the intimate kiss they shared. But the kiss was intoxicating, making Cho want it more. He felt the domineering force of Ronnie in the kiss and wanted more of it. "Then... Kiss me again!" She is threw herself on her best friend, getting in her mouth as she pushed her tongue in it, strangling it with hers while sucking on her lip.

Ronnie grabs Cho’s perfect ass with both hands as she leapt on her. She kisses back, her tongue wreastling with her friends. She squeezes, enjoying the feel.

Cho falls back on the seat, letting Ronnie take her over. She slipped her hands on the back of her head, kissing for long before finally pulling herself back. Her cheeks were red with blush while she looked smiling at her.

(Hope you don't mind...)
sample_3019540f3a5b904274ad2450f4c84083.jpg
The girls got interrupted by a sound of the opening door. A blonde girl in the perfectly tailored robe looked inside with a hint of curiosity. "My, my... who do we have here? Weasley... Chang..." after a short pause, "Granger."

That was new; in the previous years, Doris Malfoy almost exclusively referred to Hermione as "Mudblood" - at least, when the teachers weren't around to hear.

"And no Potter in sight. What happened, did your heroine abandon her friends?"

Back
Top Bottom