Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lesbian Hogwarts Roleplay

Victoria

Lesbian Queen
I'll post my first entry soonish. We are all forth years (except Professors). You can play a student and a professor, just be sure to differentiate when writing. Feel free to write whenever!

Ronnie

Ronnie sat in an empty compartment. She played with her long orange hair as she read on of the new school books. She bit her lip softy as a first year walked by. Despite her age, Ronnie was a bit of a school slut. She'd sleep with anyone, but preferred to introduce the first years the right way. It made her pretty popular, and she liked the attention. Ronnie sighed and looked out the window. They hadn't left the station yet, but Ronnie was already shaking with excitement to get back to Hogwarts.

Hermione walked into the same compartment that her friend Ronnie was in. Hermione slid her trunk under her seat and her bag on the rack above her head. Taking the seat next to Ronnie hermione smiled shyly at her friend “are you ready for the new year?” Hermione asked as the train began to fill up.

Ronnie nodded, blushing slightly. She always felt a little judged by Hermione when it came to her sex life, so she chose not to bring it up. "I am. Well, I think I am. I collected all my books. Well, kind of. Most of them are hand-me-downs from my sisters, but my potions book is new!" She blushes again, realizing she was rambling. "How about you?"

“I’m extremely excited for the new year I can’t wait” hermione exclaimed as the train began to leave the station. About 15 minutes in the food cart arrived. Hermione stood up and bought a handful of snacks for Ronnie and hermione each as well as a glass of pumpkin juice each. Hermione sat down and handed Ronnie her half of the snacks and drinks. “I’m going to change into my hogwarts robes really quick” hermione exclaimed

Ronnie nodded. She didn’t quite feel like changing yet. She started on her snacks as she continued read, awaiting Hermione’s return.

Kayla- open hair and ponytails

Kayla was lost, trying to find the compartment where her friends were. She was late at the King's Cross station and barely managed to get the train. After a long half an hour of struggle, walking down various compartments, she finally found Ronnie and Hermione. She opened the door and happily hugged both of them. "Wew I always get lost finding you people every year! Wow you look really good, both of you." She chuckled and sat between both of them. "Hey did I miss the old lady with the food cart? Shoot!" She exclaimed and asked Ronnie while Hermione was gone.

Last edited:
(@Littlebaby69 is now Cho)

Ronnie smiles and gives Cho half of her pile. "I don't need this much anyways." She scoots closer to the raven haired girl and bites her lip softly. "So what have you been up to? Anything interesting happen over break?" She plays with her orange hair as she talks.

Cho took the snacks from Ronnie and quickly opened a pack of chocolate frog. Her lustrous hair shined as the sun shine hit her while her blush on the cheeks made her look cute. "Mhm. I thought reading few books would be good to so I completed two of them. Also, learnt swimming. Maybe we all can go to the pool sometime?" She spoke softly, her arm touching against Ronnie's.

Ronnie smiles and nods. She had the perfect bikini packed in her trunk. It covered basically nothing, but that was the point. Ronnie took a bite out of a licorice snap and slouched in the seat. “Why does the train ride always have to be so long? There is nothing to do on here.”

"Well, we cannot apparate yet so train is the only way I guess. Not that we cannot fly but we got no thestrals or permission to fly brooms." Cho shrugs as she look at Ronnie. "We can just play truth and dares though. Let Hermione come and then we can do it. I bet it will be fun " she giggles and took a piece of the snack in her mouth, licking it before eating.

Ronnie blushes, watching Cho lick the snack. “Sounds good to me!” She sits up again and tugs on her short skirt a little.

@Sleepingskill

(Also, if you know anyone or have follows you can get to join, please do!)

"We're about to play truth or dare," Ronnie responds. "Why don't you go first?" She offers innocently. She bites into another piece of candy, waiting for her friend to pick a person.

Ronnie shrugs. "Erm.. Let's start with truth,' she responds lightly. "We have plenty of time to get to dares."

Ronnie blushes. “Um... Ok, well. Professor Sprout caught me with a group of first years last year. Worst part is, I was tied down.”

“Wow that is shocking how did that happen also what happened” Hermione asked as she took a bite of a chocolate frog. Glancing down at the card Hermione noticed it was a moving picture of grindelwald. Stuffing it into her bag Hermione looked back over at Ronnie “ ok your turn Ronnie who are you asking”

Cho giggles as she hears Ronnie's incident, automatically getting the hint of bdsm and getting a little moist down her privates. She blushed when it was her chance. "Hmm, I'll go with truth first as well!" She loved sitting in the middle of her two friends so she could feel them both against either of her arms.

"Hm..." She wondered. "Alright, if you had to shag any girl in our grade, who would it be?" She asked lightly.

Cho's eyes widened and her pink soft cheeks blushed red immediately. She wasn't anticipating such a direct question. She certainly did had a feeling for both Ronnie and Hermione but she was too shy to reveal it. Plus, she was considered a straight girl since she only took dicks in her past. "Umm, you a-and Hermione!"

Back
Top Bottom