Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F ♡Devil's Delight Cafe and Comfectionery♡- Cravings inside~

DevilsDelight

(。•̀ᴗ-)✧
The twinkling sounds of bells rings through the air as a visitor takes refuge from the swirling storm outside, the wintery flurry left behind in favor of a warm cafe. Various scents of coffee and sweet pastries fill their senses, and a sense of comfort falls over them as they wander further inside. Glancing around, the spot leather couches rest in a corner surrounding small tables as a couple students study; the brick red walls behind them decorated in paintings of a surrealist nature. As their eyes look around, they note various other paintings, all of which seem twisted yet warm in their own way, before their eyes land on the display. Inside the glass case is packed with various confections put proudly on display, as if to show off their craftsmanship. Mouth watering the guest makes their way to the glass display.

As they reach the display, their hand rests upon the cool glass, peering in to get a better look at the wares. Danishes, Cream Puffs, muffins, cupcakes, you name it, seems to be inside the display. Their breath fogs the glass a the tiniest bit before their shoulder is tapped by a clawed hand. Leaping back, they whip around, only to be greeted by an inhuman figure.

His stature is short for a man, maybe about 5'4" and his build is lithe. Two white, insect-like faceted eyes glittering with mischief greet their gaze as the peridot green runes on the right side of his cheek glow dimly against his lavender colored skin. Two stubby horns rest on his head nestled in a wild mane of teal hair, and a whip-like tail swishes behind him. He's dressed in very worn, blue silk button down and dark leather trousers, and dons an apron tied around his waist. In his left hand rests a tray filled with fresh baked blueberry tarts, the scent heavenly compared to their carriers devilish appearance.

The devil cocks his head, giving his guest a good once over before a blue tongue licks their lips as if they were prepping for a meal. "And here I thought I had met everyone worth knowing in this little town. Tell me, what brings you to the Devil's Delight?"

"the Devil's what?"

A deep sigh comes from the male as he makes his way around the counter, taking the tray of sweets with him as he does. "The cafe sweetheart, y'know where we are right now. What brings you here?"

a confused look crosses the guests face, their nose crinkling up at the question. "Most people simply ask guests 'can I help you?'"

A snicker comes from the man, as he gestures to himself "As you can see I'm not most people." His hand quickly takes one of the tarts from the tray, lifting it to his lips as he takes a bite. Still chewing he speaks again; however this time his lips don't part as he does. "Nor are you if you're here. Names Nero, sweetheart, and I get the feeling we're going to get to know each other very, very well.”

-----
Meet the Barista

Hello all, I see you've made it to my search thread. My name is Devil and I'm absolutely delighted that you're taking the time to look around and see if I'm offering anything of interest plot wise. While I am posting this in the male search threads, know that I am posting a practically identical thread in the female search threads as I play both males and females, as well as a few non-binary folk. Feel free to inquire about my male/nonbinary characters as well as plots for them while I work on posting the other threads.

I have a favoritism towards sci-fi and high fantasy style settings, as well as playing magic using or non-human muses. While basic humans and simple modern day settings aren't off the table, I do lean more towards magic. In addition to this, I favor dark themes, horror and angst, but I rather enjoy lighter topics such as romance.

I am also willing to play both canon characters and oc's, as well as playing canon/canon, canon/oc, oc/oc, or crossovers between franchises. I also rather enjoy popping characters into an AU style setting.

Rules and regulations

• Be respectful to me and I'll be respectful to you.
  • no god-modding.
  • Don't post in this thread to get my attention. Pm me please.
  • No OnelinersI prefer multipara rps, as one liners bum me out and kill my muse. I usually do 2 paragraphs at the minimum and up to 8+ at my max, and will generally match my partner's response length. You get what you give.
  • While I don't ask for perfect spelling and grammar, I do ask for readability. I usually rp on mobile so I can be quite susceptible to mistakes, so I can be rather forgiving to mistakes on my partners end as long as I can understand what they've written.
  • I am very ghost friendly.
  • I prefer mostly plot based rps, and generally write at a 70/30 story to smut ratio. If you're looking for straight smut, I ain't for ya.
  • I like rping in threads or pm's. Whichever works for the both of us.
  • I have NO interest in furries/anthros.
  • I also have no interest in rping as or with anyone playing as a celebrity/e-celeb. It just seems creepy putting real people into play. However using one as a face claim is fine for visuals. That being said, I do prefer to use drawn faceclaims or faceclaims from 3d generated mediums like videogames and films.
Update, jan 23rd, 2018: When sending me a request I ask that you send me your menu option and plot of choice somewhere in the message. It's not necessary, but i appreciate it as it usually means you paid attention to what you were reading.

In addition, I will not answer any requests that I find to be your entire request thread copied and pasted into my inbox as it seems impersonal.

Today's Specials

Currently I am high-key craving:Fandom based roleplays based around canon characters(canon/canon).
More specifically,I'm craving some:

• Bakugou/Ochako(bnha)
  • Lance/Shiro(voltron)
  • Cullen/Inquisitor(Dragon Age)
  • Fenris/Hawke[male or fem](Dragon age)
  • Ryuji/Ann(Persona 5)
  • Dimitri/Sylvain(fire emblem 3 houses)
  • Byleth/Dimitri(Fire Emblem 3 houses)
  • Josuke/Rohan(JoJo's bizarre adventure)

The Menu

An important note

Flavor options are strictly so i:

A) know what to expect when we make it to the steamy parts

B)know what board to post the thread on if we decide to thread and I'm responsible for starting.

I want it to be known that I am plot first and foremost. Smut is a great thing but it is not a priority.

A brief description:

The kingdom of Verali is known throughout the realms for its draconic knights, the members of the royal order of knights known for swooping down from the skies and achieving great feats on the battlefield. Even the royal family keeps the fearsome creatures close, riding upon their backs for diplomacy meetings and keeping them as close companions.

But no one ever speaks of the queen. Not the Royal kind, but the nesting kind. The title queen belongs to anyone who raises broods of dragons, hatching, easing, and training them so they can fulfil their purpose. My character just inherited the title of queen from their father, and is starting on their first nest soon, however first they must go through a proving.

The proving requires the future queen to steal eggs from the clutches of nesting dragons, putting them in danger, and it's one of the most watched events for the kingdom. During the proving, the up-coming queen catches the attention of a knight, or perhaps a member of the royal family or even a Noble from a neighboring kingdom, and it's enough to seek the company of the now nesting queen.

Notes:

• I want to play the queen in this scenario. As stated The title of queen is gender neutral, so that gives loads of leeway.
  • Dragons are very protective of their queen, especially when they're growing up. Some even keep that protectiveness long after they've bonded to their rider or companion, though it is rare.
  • despite how important the title of queen is, they will be lowborn, and considered a servant of the royal family. It's unlikely that unless ordered to that they'll make eye contact, and will generally be submissive to those approaching them

Menu options:

Vampiric Vanilla Cream

Kinkwise this plays vanilla and is pretty sweet. In here for a slow building romance between characters that will take some time before things eventually bloom. Perhaps it's the heir to the kingdom or a high ranking noble who takes time to visit them as they raise the brood, before eventually sweeping them off their feet. Mayhaps it's a knight who keeps visiting the grounds and keeps a watchful eye on them while they raise the brood, offering them fresh kills from hunt to help feed the growing dragons

Haunted House Blend

Like the above situation, there's going to be a slow build and a queen falling in love with someone above their station, except this time, things are gonna be a bit kinky. Nothing too extreme, mind you, but just enough to spice things up.

Monstrous Mocha Macchiato
This one variant will involve themes on non/dub con elements, and will be very kinky compared to how the others play out. Maybe the heir is impatient and takes what they see as theirs; or perhaps it's a noble from another land who whisks the queen and their clutch of hatchlings away in the night, not only for their kingdom to begin their own legacy of dragon riders, but so they can lay claim on the queen without challenge.

Brief description: this is one of the few fandom based requests I have for the moment, but it's from dragon age and completely revolves around oc's.

My character is an Avvar mage who's next in line to become the augur of her village, at least she was. On a rare occasion whilst running messages between her hold and another, she winds up cornered and captured by rouge templars. Now thrust into the spires, she's now at risk of being made tranquil if she slips up all because of her ties to the spirits.

Notes:

• My character is named Hella an Solvej and she has been married once and has birthed two children. She's almost in her thirties and chose not to renew the marriage she was in because she fell out of love with her husband despite loving her children. She's from Rifthold.
  • she has completed mage training the Avvar way, meaning at some point she shared her body with a spirit similar to Anders from da2(minus the corruption)
  • She is a blood mage. She does see it as a tool, same as a hammer or spear.

Menu Options:

Vampiric Vanilla Cream

Vanilla as can be, Hella takes to spire life well enough, but winds up falling for one of the templars who took her away from her home. It's foreign to her, but still something she wasn't expecting in the slightest.

Haunted House Blend
Middle of the road, this option offers steamy and kinky without divulging too heavily into the taboo. Hella will still likely fall for one of the Templars she is around, and it can play nicely as a slow burn romance.

Delving deep into the taboo, this option offers things from lack of consent, to extreme power play. Maybe a templar commander threatens to make her tranquil should she not cater to their whims? Or perhaps she is tranquil and must listen to every command without question, her body becoming little more than a fuck toy for someone willing to use their power to do so.

A cutting edge tech company just released a special new piece of tech meant to act as a virtual assistant of sorts. The basic gist of it is that the ai are all programmed using a real persons memories and personalities, their models based on motion caption of whomever they're based on in the real world. They also learn from being interacted witj and memorize their users habits.

The tech is a hit, selling thousands of units within under a day and more so over time, making news and sparking debate as to weather or not the models are in danger, if the tech used to make them will be made publicly available so people can preserve themselves digitally, and so forth.

However there's another phenomenon happening around the ais: people are unironically falling in love with them. Since they're so realistic and have memories to pull off of, they're excellent at speaking and reacting like an actual person. And the bonus: the ais are "returning the feelings."

Cue the company releasing their product to be available to use in vr chat rooms where it's like genuinely sitting down and having a conversation with them in vr chat....or more.

Notes:
  • I greatly would prefer to play as the ai in this situation.
  • I do want this to be predominantly plot based, with more of a focus on the romance dynamics and the like.
  • This can easily be adjusted to having the AI's Model meet the other character and a romance between the real one and the user sparks.
  • I'd also be open to playing with a ai that's been heavily corrupted.

Menu options:

Vampiric Vanilla Cream

standard fair with little to no kinks involved when we get to the spicy bits! This story is gonna be heavily romance based and slow burn though, so prepare for a long run!

Haunted House Blend
A good mix of the spices flavor this concoction, but its never too much to overwhelm the senses. Maybe the user has some specific desires that the AI has learned to cater too, and has learned to do so very well.

Usually a corrupted ai can be shut down, but what if it wasn't? Playing innocent to save it's life, a corrupted version of a popular unit basically stalks it's user and is wise enough to manipulate them to catering to their whims through various means. In exchange, they offer their "body" freely to whatever their user so desires.

Character a is a retired military veteran who suffers from ptsd and is in need of a service dog to give them a sense of companionship. Character b is a shapeshifter who, by mistake, wound up being trained and assigned to character a. Character b deals with the moral dilemma of leaving character a, or telling them the truth, however cannot bring themselves to do anything to harm their charge. One day however, Character a comes home and is greeted to witnessing character b shifting back after cleaning the house. Now knowing their service dog is in fact a shapeshifter, character a chooses to confront character b.

Notes:
  • I don't mind playing as either the veteran or as the Shapeshifter.
  • This can easily be made into a fandom based prompt. I'd love to eee this done with Cullen/Trevelyan inquisitor(dragon age), Cullen/Lavellan inquisitor(Dragon age), Shiro/Keith(voltron), or Shiro/Lance(voltron). In fact, I'd kinda prefer this to be a fandom based rp, though its not necessary.
  • I want this to be primarily plot filled and Slow burn.

Menu options:

Vampiric Vanilla Cream
This will have things be fairly peaceful and soft. The shapeshifter is likely to stay with their companion, not just out of obligation, but out of genuine desire to help. Besides now that their secrets out, they can better comfort them whenough an attack hits oe when it comes to gentle reminders to take meds. Also just imagine the cute love that could bloom between the two, before things turn into gentle love making.

Haunted House Blend
Lightly spiced and mixed just right, this could shape up to be quite the drama. Mayhaps both parties don't want to be around each other, weather it be character a thinking character b is there out of pity, and character b seeing character a as ungrateful for all they've done. Arguments happen, naturally, and there's more than a few times these teo have built up some sexual tension between each other. When things do get steamy, they might be rough and more than a little messy.

[/LIST]

A deliapidated castle stands upon a hill, vines coating the walls as it freaks and groans with the strain of standing through the ages. A young rogue runs through the gates, sprinting through the doors in a feeble attempt.to evade the onslaught of bounty hunters chasing them through the woods. Running through the rickety halls, the come to a crusty old bedroom to hide, only to find a trap door that's poorly concealed by a motheaten rug. Rushing down, they discover trees with leaves of gold and jewels, as well as find themselves in the company of many strange men. They seem normal....but nothing is ever what it seems here.

A few notes
  • While i would love to play as the rouge, I see myself dming this and playing as the 12 various monster boys/girls.
  • This wi'll be more of a horror/thriller fantasy than anything. I want to make it suspenseful and tense. That being said, focus will be on story on my end, with a story to smut ratio of 70/30 or even 80/20. Possibly non-existant if you're not a smut person!

Menu options!

Vampiric Vanilla Cream

This creamy blended drink is loaded with Vanilla flavor, yet there's a healthy amount of black cherry flavoring. You can expect this option to be pretty basic kink wise, and for violent scenes to be light gore. This blend however will play more heavily on suspense than anything else! And you can count on it being great!

Haunted House Blend

Baby your a haunted house....blend! This drink has been blended nicely with spices and has a bit of bite to it. With this option, you can expect things to be a bit more exciting. Kinkwise you can expect to explore some of the lightly taboo things in life, and I won't be sugar coating the horror elements as much as I would if you wanted vanilla.

Thus hauntingly rich blend doesn't pull punches, and is a bitter sweet treat for the bold. Here you can expect me to go into visceral details about the grotesque nature of the monsters and we can explore much more taboo in both themes, and kinks.

A wood elf raised by humans believes themself to be human despite their differences and wishes not to know anything of their elven heritage. Ironically through they wind up falling head over heels with a half elf under a curse to look like a monster.

A wizard makes a deal with a incubus/succubus to bring back someone they love from the depths of hell, but they wind up tethered to the devil itself. Now attached to an insatiable devil who feeds off their carnal desires for power, they find themselves falling in love with the devil.

A modern witch specializes in brewing love potions and such has opened a store dedicated to it. They wind up having a client ask for a potion, and during the time they work with them, they find themselves falling for their patron. Fortunately for them, said patron wanted to get a potion to try to seduce the witch themself.

A bartender is known for making the best margaritas in town, and thus a rumor has started that they "bleed margarita mix." Unbeknownst to them, the rumor winds up attracting a thirsty vampire seeking to quench their thirst, only to be confused when they ask for a margarita and receive a mixed drink instead of the bartenders blood.

A dragon hoards the adventures who come to slay it, but one day finds themselves intrigued by a rogue who comes in to rob them blind only to find bare bones and burnt armor that are decayed with age. Kept captive by the dragon, they wonder now if they'll survive this, or if they will wind up perishing like the knights who came before.

A pirate captain takes a prisoner from one of the ships they plunder and brands them as their own. Reluctant and full of fire, the prisoner doesn't want to be the captain's, but they lack the power to break their bonds. Basically becoming the captain's bitch, they must serve the captain's whims, no.matter what their wishes are.

Character a is a starving art student and character b is a demon who runs a small cafe. Seeking a muse, character a finds the cafe and instantly feels inspired by the barista, but are they willing to bargain with a demon?

Character a is a incubus/succubus who refuses to eat. Character b is a hunter. Seeing the decrepit state of character a, character b shows mercy by offering them a meal. One meal turns into many and they somehow wind up falling in love.

Character a is a courtesan from planet a and lives on one of the moon's around it, character b is a prince(ess)/King(queen)/emporer(ess) of planet b. Character a has sworn never to serve any man or woman of noble birth from planet b due to their home moon being attacked by that planets army, and due to an arrangement to avoid war, planet b never paid for destroying their home. Character b is aware of this however, they ignore it, and instead makes a request of character a. A entire year of working in their service, fully paid, and they'd never have to engage sexually with them should they not desire to. The catch: for the whole year, character a is to play the role of character b's lover and companion in public, all to put the minds of planet b's court at ease about character b being capable of holding a relationship and producing future heirs.

Character a is an immortal, and character b is their soulmate and is doomed to die and be reincarnated for the rest of time. Every time character b dies, character a waits patiently to find them again. This time they've found them working as a bartender in a run down dive bar, and sadly they remember nothing of their past life.

Character a is a young geenie, and character b is a street urchin. Character b seeks to woo a prince/ss in order to provide his family with a better life, however things go south real quick when they wind up essentially falling for character a.

Character a is a young witch of Noble birth who practices magic in secret. Character b is a young dragon rider who lives near the area where she practices in seclusion due to their Dragon being the last of their kind and character b wants to protect them. After being chased by an angry mob who found out about her craft, character a winds up running right into the arms of character b, and collectively they fight off the mob. Realizing character a cannot return home, Character b offers their home to them until they decides to leave. A swift love blooms between the two; However, there's a war coming. Unbeknownst to them, Character a's family had promised their hand in marriage to another before they went "missing", and now the royal family of another country is on the warpath unless they receive what they were promised.

In a future world where it's commonplace for products like breast milk to be sold for consumption, muse a has found themselves out of a job. Struggling to pay bills, they eventually go to a dairy farm to offer their services. After weeks of hard labor and hooking up men and women to the milkers, they learn they can make more money if they themselves were to be milked. Deciding to take the pluge, they get the body modifications needed to keep a constant production of milk, and start their new job as a product producer. Muse b is another member of the staff who is now responsible for guiding the new recruit through their new job, and during the process discovers muse a is quite sensitive during the whole process. Fascinated by how responsive they are, they maintain themselves as their personal helper when being milked, and things eventually escalate to physical relations, and into a possible romance since they have known each other for so long.

Feel free to mix and match!

• Sci-fi
  • High fantasy
  • Pirates
  • steampunk
  • cyber-pink
  • Victorian
  • Greek/Roman Mythology
  • Soul mates
  • Superheros/villains
  • vigilantes
  • Criminals
  • Mermaids(Especially monstrous Mermaids!!

Feel free to send me plots around these dynamics or to inquire about them so we can build an original plot. I'd also happy accept any of my plot bunnies sent in with one of these pairups unless it's a specified race in the plot bunny. I tend to like these matchups generally because of the contrast that comes from being so different usually can be used to help further both plots and character development.

this means favorites

This means craving

-----

Angel × demon

Demon x human

Demon x witch

Angel × human

Shapeshifter x human

Elf x demon

Witch x Shapeshifting familiar

Elf x human

Witch x human

Demon x witch

Mermaid x human

Human x avian

Pheonix x human

Nekomata x human

Fan Favorites
Here you'll find a list of fandoms im willing to role play in. Feel free to ask if something isnt on the list, I just might whip something up for you if i know what it is.
Note: If a particular fandom involves characters under 18+ and we are planning on writing smut, I will be aging them up to at least a senior in hs at 18 years of age or in a setting after graduation.

this means favorites

This means craving
-----

D
Mass Effect
Dragon Age

Fire Emblem (echoes, awakening, and fates, Three houses)
Final Fantasy(vii,viii,x,xv)
Legend Of Zelda
Kid Icarus
Pokemon
Persona 5
Madoka Magica
Ouran HighSchool Host Club
Boku No Hero Academia
Fairy Tail
Soul Eater
Jujitsu kaisen
Jojo's bizarre Adventure

Sweet Treats

All of these don't have to be in the same rp, or even present at all. Vanilla works just fine if that's your thing.

This means I'm currently craving

this implies a favorite

• Dom/Sub.I prefer writing subs, but I can write doms as I am a switch myself.******​
  • Sadism/Masochism. I prefer Playing masochists as well, though have no issue with writing a sadist.
  • exhibitionism
  • Incest
  • sleep sex/Somnophilia
  • Bondage, preferably shibari
  • Cockwarming
  • NonCon/DubCon As well as rape play
  • Blood play
  • Weapon play(guns, knives,ect)
  • Crossdressing
  • Loss of virginity
  • Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamics. I prefer playing omegas, but I can play alphas and betas.
  • Uniforms
  • Leather
  • Characters with piercings or tattoos
  • Large cocks
  • Cum play
  • Lactation
[*]I also have an f-list if you're interested

****** People are more than their roles in the bedroom, and I find reducing a character to their rolls there strictly really confining creatively.​

Just because a character I play is submissive in the bedroom or in a dom/sub relationship does not mean submissive all the time. My character will still think for themselves, and will take actions without your character's permission.​

As such, you can expect the same if i play a dom. Dominance in the bedroom doesn't always mean they're controlling or in a position of power outside the bedroom. A dominant can be passive, cowardly, and even downright emotionally meek when the circumstances call for it.​

• Scat
  • vomit
  • slobs
  • Eyesocket fucking
  • Ear fucking
[*]

Retired Flavors

The following section is a place where I'm going to put flavors that have been requested frequently, or things I have posted here but have lost interest in. I may add them to the menu again at a later date, but time will tell.

I may still take requests for them, but not always.

A young sacrifice is left in the woods to appease the guardian of the forest, weather they be a shapeshifter/demon/god/etc. However instead of killing them, something compelled them to keep the sacrifice alive. Now adjusting to their new life, the sacrifice must learn how to survive with their new companionship.

Notes
  • While I'd prefer to play the sacrifice, I have no issue playing as the ruler of the forest.
  • If I play the sacrifice I'm likely to play them as a younger witch who is being forsaken by their village/hometown for their craft for various reasons.
  • This can be a modern fantasy as well as a classic fantasy. I feel like it would be interesting to have a cult in modern day worshiping a devil just as much as a cult in ye old days.
[/LIST]

Vampiric Vanilla Cream
This blend plays very vanilla, straying from kinks and plays the most like a classic beauty and the beast type situation.

Haunted House Blend
This blend provides oppertunities to mess around with a/b/o dynamics as well as offers more kinks than its whipped up predecessor. Perhaps the forest guardian fucks the sacrifice first thing, laying claim to their new mate before the villagers eyes, or perhaps they wait and ensure that their lovers pleasured screams meet the ears of the cult late in the night.

A dark shot wherein the ruler is likely running a tight ship. Perhaps they keep the sacrifice as a slave of sorts, making them act as their personal pleasure slave, or simply treat them like dirt through various means. Perhaps the sacrifice lives through being threatened and eventually snaps and fights back violently with what little strength they have.

Last edited:
Bumpdate notes for v1.2
  • Added a blackboard for the specials of the day!
  • Added a new ai(plot!)
  • Altered some plots
  • Gave birth to some new bunnies! Feel free to say hello to the new additions to the farm.

Last edited:
Bumpdate notes for v.1.2.1

• Updated the order status on a plot(ruler of the forest), as it's a hot seller! It may become a retired flavor shortly!
  • two more extra large plot bunnies were born! Feel free to check them out in the farm!
  • Updated the specials menu! Gotta keep that fresh at all times~
  • Tweaked the kink list.
  • Removed an option from the fandoms list as I am lacking interest in it at all. Consider that flavor off the menu until further notice.
  • made notes of faulty codes to fix at a later date. For now the hiccups are fine, but they're on thin ice.

Bumpdate notes for v.1.2.2
  • This cowgirl wrangled the code!! I still think there's a couple kinks(no pun intended), but at least it's corralled and made manageable. Maybe I can whip up some banners and dividers in Photoshop when I get a chance just to look extra snazzy for when the fair rolls in!
  • There's a retired flavors section.-pats the plot I put there- rest well sweet prince, you will be missed

Last edited:
Bumpdate for v1.2.3
  • Rules were altered and finagled. Still need some wrangling and shortening for ease though. Won't get many customers if I'm listing to many rules.
  • A note was left on the blackboard at the menu options. Maybe you should check that out!
  • Removed Herobrine.
  • More extra large plot bunnies were born on the farm! Check 'em out when you have a free moment, as these little guys like to party!
  • Added some new kinks and altered current desires.

Bumpdate notes v1.2.4
  • polished a few things up in the intro to better match how I actually post on site.
  • Altered menu options and various headers to better match the theme of a cafe ran by devils.
  • Added a request to send the menu option and plot in your message.

Bumpdate notes for v1.2.5
  • New plot added, feel free to check out the plot labeled To Protect & Serve
  • We now offer some new flavors of Plot Bunny Farms™ Ice cream. Feel free to ask for a sample.
  • As per usual the specials board was updated. There's a special temporary option listed.

Back
Top Bottom