Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

End of the World themed

Xxtc_

Planetoid
So I’m looking for a partner who is around and can reply semi frequently. I do enjoy posts with substance and it’ll be very rare that you get one line from me, unless that’s all you give me. I can honestly say those RPs will NOT last. I try to paint a picture for my partners but I don’t drone on for hours about the speck of dust on the tile floor that your character just walked over with his size nine shoe.

Generally I do end of the world type of theme. I enjoy zombies because there is a lot to do in a zombie filled world. They don’t need to be a focus but can always look when we are out of ideas or need some action and adventure.

I do like romance and love in my RPs but don’t get me wrong, I’m just fine with my character being captured and raped. If it fits in the story then it fits. I enjoy communication with my fellow writer. I wanna see how you like things, I want to know your ideas. This is OUR story. Let’s write it together.

For the love of god, don’t just stop replying. How annoying! Say you don’t like it and that’s that. Easy stuff. I’ve dropped roleplays because I don’t like them and I tell my partners. I’m pretty nice and down to earth.

The pairings I’ll usually play are either strangers or bro/sis.

I don’t get into beastality, underage, scat, vore and other yucky stuff.

My biggest ons are flirting, a man being possessive, the threat of pregnancy/being pregnant, kissing, oral and much, much more. Just ask. Seriously, I don’t bite...hard. I’m just way to lazy to list everything that I enjoy.

Plot is IMPORTANT. Do not start trying to screw my character after she says hello. I’m here to write. My plot/smut ratio is like 70/30 or 60/40. When it makes sense then let’s do it! (Lol)

I’ve got a bad habit of barely coming on here. Usually it’s to just bump my thread. With that being said, I play through email, Skype and I’ve just downloaded discord (I’m still super new to how that works)

Let me know if you’re interested. Let’s figure something out.

Email: leesha_lynn@yahoo.com
Discord: leesha#6928

Did I mention my name is Leesha? Lol. Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you.

Back
Top Bottom