Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

End of the World themed

Xxtc_

Planetoid
So I’m looking for a partner who is around and can reply semi frequently. I do enjoy posts with substance and it’ll be very rare that you get one line from me, unless that’s all you give me. I can honestly say those RPs will NOT last. I try to paint a picture for my partners but I don’t drone on for hours about the speck of dust on the tile floor that your character just walked over with his size nine shoe.

Generally I do end of the world type of theme. I enjoy zombies because there is a lot to do in a zombie filled world. They don’t need to be a focus but can always look when we are out of ideas or need some action and adventure.

I do like romance and love in my RPs but don’t get me wrong, I’m just fine with my character being captured and raped. If it fits in the story then it fits. I enjoy communication with my fellow writer. I wanna see how you like things, I want to know your ideas. This is OUR story. Let’s write it together.

For the love of god, don’t just stop replying. How annoying! Say you don’t like it and that’s that. Easy stuff. I’ve dropped roleplays because I don’t like them and I tell my partners. I’m pretty nice and down to earth.

The pairings I’ll usually play are either strangers or bro/sis.

I don’t get into beastality, underage, scat, vore and other yucky stuff.

My biggest ons are flirting, a man being possessive, the threat of pregnancy/being pregnant, kissing, oral and much, much more. Just ask. Seriously, I don’t bite...hard. I’m just way to lazy to list everything that I enjoy.

Plot is IMPORTANT. Do not start trying to screw my character after she says hello. I’m here to write. My plot/smut ratio is like 70/30 or 60/40. When it makes sense then let’s do it! (Lol)

I’ve got a bad habit of barely coming on here. Usually it’s to just bump my thread. With that being said, I play through email, Skype and I’ve just downloaded discord (I’m still super new to how that works)

Let me know if you’re interested. Let’s figure something out.

Email: leesha_lynn@yahoo.com
Discord: leesha#6928

Did I mention my name is Leesha? Lol. Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you.

Here is one of my openers. Feel free to reply directly to it through email, Skype or discord.

Myka's long, dark hair hung to the middle of her back most of the time, but when the windows were down in the truck, the sides looked like they were floating slightly. The breeze felt good against her slightly tanned skin and each time there was any kind of bump, her breasts bounced slightly. Her deep blue eyes were hidden by a pair of aviator sunglasses, the reflective kind, not revealing her every move.

A gun laid on the dusty truck seat that had seen better days. There were holes plagued throughout the fabric, but the trucks appearance made no difference to her. On the outside, it was pretty rusted and beaten up, but it got her to where she had been and it's getting her to where she's going.

Looking in the review mirror, she saw she was still alone on this country road. It made her relax a bit more in her seat. Her left arm hung out the window, sometimes she curved her hand and made waves through the wind, but mostly it just sat there, getting tanner than her right arm.

She held loosely onto the stealing wheel with her other hand, at the 6 o'clock position. This road wasn't very curvy so she didn't need to move the wheel a lot. Instead her eyes scanned the horizon both in front of her and in the rear view mirror again. Sighing, she reached over to the broken radio and tried to turn it on, hoping somehow it fixed itself, but she wasn't surprised when it didn't turn on.

Myka's foot, covered in a pair of pink sneakers, pushed the gas a bit more, almost flying down the country road at 70. Generally she'd slow down, but she was running away, in the most calm manner. No one would know what she left behind. There was a scar, but her shirt covered that horror and she tried not to think of it.

But something inside of her told her to touch that scar and she did, almost automatically and felt the raised area. Though it wasn't cold, she got goosebumps and shuddered for a moment. Reaching over to the passenger seat, she grabbed the half empty bottle and finished it off, the whiskey burning her throat as it went down.

"Ahhh," she groaned and then lit up a smoke, inhaling it deeply and letting the smoke come out of her nose. It felt good to let harm come to her body when it was her own doing. Now she had that control. They don't have her anymore.

After finishing her smoke, she flicked it out the window and watched as it bounced once on the blacktop before she was too far away to see it anymore. This time when she looked in her read view window, she pulled it down to look in the bed of the truck. A body, wrapped up, laid in back. No blood stained the sheet. No claw marks were visible. Myka, for just a moment, remembered what happened.

It felt like only a second. It was a bit longer than that, Myka having gotten lost in her own thoughts. She swore she saw something and jerked the wheel trying to avoid it.

She jerked it too much. Way too much. The old truck lost it's balance even though Myka did her best to try to correct her fault, but it just made it worse. It hit the side ditch and the truck started to roll toward the unplanted corn field. Not wearing her seat belt wasn't very smart. Everything went in slow motion.

On the second roll, her head hit the steering wheel, knocked her glasses off so they could tumble in the truck along with everything else and completely put her unconscious. The bottle shattered, along with the window but being passed out, Myka couldn't defend herself against the shards of glass. The gun had fallen in the field after the third roll; the body being tossed out after the first.

When it finally stopped, the truck was completely upside down. Myka was still blacked out, only her left arm hanging out the window, just as it had been when she was driving.

Now she was vulnerable again.

Here is another opening for the sibling aspect

Myka, the little nerd girl that other boys teased growing up, now seemed like a completely different person. Her time away was needed and actually had transformed her in quite an extreme manner, both inside and out. Mostly out though. She hadn’t seen her brother in a couple of years and she was so excited that their schedules finally synced up and they could find some true quality time to catch up. It had been forever, or so it seemed, that they were able to go camping at the cabin like they did so many times as kids.

She was younger than him and though she had memories, they weren’t always overly nice memories. She was an annoying brat and he was a bully, exactly how brother and sister should be. Her life, at least her adult life, started well before his did but she did try to make an effort to spend time with him…but life always happened and they couldn’t meet up as much as they wanted. Thankfully technology helped the pair significantly. They texted and talked and even sent stupid facebook messages to one another from time to time.

Myka had gone off to college, wanting to break free of the small town life with small town people and small town things, but she missed it SO much. Honestly she had some news to tell him, very serious news, but would wait till the time was right. “Patience,” she muttered to herself as a ‘breaking news’ bulletin screamed over the radio. Not listening to what she figured would be a missing person or something stupid, she flicked it off, not wanting to get in a bad mood.

‘On highway 74. Be there in 20.’ Hitting send to him, she charged up her phone and looked forward to the long weekend that they were going to share. The first rule she decided on was no phones or texts, just them and nature, the way it used to be. There was a phone and tv at the cabin, but she figured maybe they’d just watch movies or something at night. Myka just wanted to escape. This was the perfect excuse to do so.

There were quite a few turns and twists, the cabin being located way off any path. Thankfully there was a way to drive to it, but honestly only those that knew how to get there would ever know it existed. The cabin wasn’t far off from the lake, in fact they could see it from the bay window and it always sparkled so beautifully. Pulling up the gravel driveway, Myka smiled and let good memories flood her mind. She swore she could almost see the past replay before her, but knew that the future would give her just as many good memories and couldn’t wait to start making them.

Not seeing him here yet, she got out of the vehicle and stretched, yawning and taking in that fresh air. Birds chirped and the wind blew the trees which rustled gently seeing at it was summer and not fall just yet. Bringing her two bags to the side door, she checked to see if it was locked and it was. Going to the ‘secret key hiding spot’ she couldn’t help but grin as she unlocked the door and pushed it open. It smelled the same and still looked pretty much the way it did when she was a kid, a better tv and updated appliances, but still the same. Shutting the door behind her, the living room was right there, the kitchen not far off in the back of it. Steps led upstairs which had 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, a hallway provided another spare room and a bathroom along with the washroom which is where the washer and dryer as well as the fish cleaning station sat.

There was the bay window and then beside and below it sat a fireplace with some unburnt wood inside as well as plenty near it. The couch was angled in front of the flat screen and then there was a sliding glass door to get out to the side porch. Myka soaked up the inside scenery for a few moments before quickly racing toward the master bedroom and claiming it as her own. She laughed to herself and then had a change of heart. He could have this room. He was older. Plus, she enjoyed the one across the hall…but she’d make sure he knew SHE chose to give him the master bedroom.

Nothing was wrong with the room across the hall. In fact it was similar except that it didn’t have a bathroom attached…or the whirlpool bathtub but she’d use that whether or not he objected. Finally she unpacked her bags and placed things where they were supposed to be and decided that she’d just go hang by the lake until his pokey ass got here.

Her long brown, wavy hair replaced the bob cut she had growing up. Myka’s now very sexy body was made by the gym, hard work and dedication…she didn’t have abs but she was always graced with strong legs and those muscles just barely could be seen but they were there. Her stomach was flat but not sickly, her breasts had developed quite a bit in the last couple of years, her ‘blooming’ stage coming WAY late. Now Myka was a healthy C cup, her breasts still firm and bouncy, not yet having children or gravity take its course. Her round ass had definition thanks to squats and lunges. In no way did she look tough or like a body builder, but she was curvy in all the right places. Myka couldn’t help but look at her nude body in the mirror, her nipples hardening from the air and then she threw on her bikini.

It wasn’t anything special, a pink camo one that she figured would be appropriate for the weekend, though in no way would pink camo ever help out in an situation. If he gave her shit, she’d just give it right back to him. God, Myka couldn’t wait. “Hurry up and get here Bro!” Muttering to herself. Grabbing a towel from the hall closet and going out the sliding glass door, she quickly walked toward the lake. There was no official ‘beach’ on their property or sand, but just grass that stopped and water that started. It wasn’t deep until quite a ways out and swam here more times than she could count. Placing her towel on the ground, she laid face up, letting the sun warm her very smooth looking skin. Her bikini covered her parts, but cleavage was still very present as she waited for her brother…her big brother to show up so they could start having a good weekend. Just the two of them.

I’m looking for people! Please feel free to email me, add me on discord or shoot me a message on Skype.

And here we go. Looking for some people to RP with. Please see first post. Thanks.

It’s been awhile. Time to brush this thread off and pray for some people to play with. Please read first post! Look forward to hearing from you!

Back
Top Bottom