Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Divine Punishment. [NightStalker and I]

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kiss This

Blenda's eyes were dropped to the ground as she walked into the house. She had just gotten home from the wreck. She knew her father would be in soon behind her, to dish out her punishment. The truck hadn't been totaled, but, it would need two or three thousand dollars of work on it now. She hadn't seen the stop sign, it was hidden behind a tree, so she had gotten T-Boned by a F250.

Blenda went straight up to her room, and began to undress. She had been cut up when the windshield shattered, so she wanted fresh clothes on. Her hair was down to her lower back, a brilliant red. Her eyes, currently hazy from all her crying, were a bright blue. She was pale skinned, with freckles across her shoulders, a few in other places yet unseen to others. She was only five foot four, and very skinny. She didn't have much of a butt, though her breast were full C-cups, almost large enough for a D.

It only took her a few minutes for her to change. She was now wearing a pair of loose black jogging pants, and a tight fitted cami, with no bra. She didn't care about having the girls hanging out around her father. It wasn't as if he'd ever said anything perverted to her or anything. So, quietly she made her way back down the stairs and into the living room, waiting to be yelled at.

Bruce had sighed at the phone call, the truck he had spent thousands on to buy recently totally. Cursing and muttering he made his way down to the scene, with the paramedics already attending to her injuries he sighed. Talking to the police he knew he could punish her far worse than they could.

His solidly built 6 foot tall body with three tattoos on it strode towards the house, having watched her enter he wondered what she was thinking right now, let alone back at the scene. His blue eyes pierced the living room as he closed the front door, her mother was gone for the next two days and with that in mind his tone was very harsh.

"Blenda do you realise what you have done. Do you have any way of paying for the damage"

Blenda looked over at her father and then at the ground. He knew as well as she did that she didn't have a job at the moment. She couldn't find one, as hard as she had been trying to get one. Her arms were setting in her lap, pressing her breast together. Her legs crossed as she sat on the couch. "I'm sorry daddy! I really am.." She sniffled a bit. She was scared to know what her punishment would be. "I didn't see the stop sign.. it was the first time I've ever taken that way.."

Bruce was glad her mother was not here as he stood there waiting for an answer, his eyes noticing the way her breasts jutted out from her chest. Glimpsing her legs he grinned as he moved closer, leaning closer to her as he spoke.

"Blenda you will be punished, now stand and go to my study"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom