Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male I'll Be your toy [ Sub m// looking for dom]

I'm searching for a good roleplay to do with someone and so I decided to come here. I have very few limits as to what I won't do so if you have any questions just ask. I'll list some of my favorite kinks and some things I hate. As you can see, I want to play the sub. I typically like role-plays where there is a master and slave theme to it so that's a good way to go. Anyway, if you are interested post here or pm me and we will talk more about it!

I do ask that you are able to do a full paragraph minimum. I don't mean one filled with short simple sentences like:

She ran to the bus. The bus wouldn't stop. " Wait" She yelled.
Blah blah blah.

I want someone who will post with effort. I HATE one liners. The minute you send me a post with a one liner I'm dropping the rp without any notice. Sorry but I can't be expected to respond to something so small. I rp for the excitement AND the writing aspect so I put effort into all my posts.

Details people! If you don't do that it's going to get boring to me fast.

----

Let me make this simpler with a list of things that I will never allow/will make me drop an RP:

- Partner posts using * * or - - or // for actions and nothing for speech. Please use " speech here " and nothing for actions and details.

- Partners who cannot provide at least one solid paragraph ( I'd prefer two-three ) per post

- Partners who are extremely grammatically challenged. In other words :
Theres no way that it was in the house he knew. He couldn't help and smile at the boy as his stumbled.

Fave kinks:
Bondage ( varies in comfort level)
Humiliation ( light )
Cross-dressing
Food play
Dirty Talk
Toys
Collars ( not choke ones though)

Will not do:
Mutilation
M-preg
Futa
Choking
Bestiality
Furry ( ears and tail are fine)
scat ( urine is fine as long as no pee drinking or characters peeing on each other is involved; but no feces )
Vore
Inflation

Contact me asap if you are interested.

Here are some pictures that I'm interesting in creating a plot with / scene in a role-play ((i also have written plots in the second post)) :

[ Doctor Doctor]
[The Milk Man]
[ Interesting toy]
[how to train your pet]
[Thourough Exam ]
[ Punish me ]
[ Private dancer ]
[Forgive me master]
[Bad kitty!]
[My new pet]
[ The cat's meow]
[Peace Offering ]
[After school detention]
[ the school infimery]
[ I'll love you without consent]

Last edited:
Plots:

Personally Employed
New Worker x Perverted Boss**

MC has always been a clutz. So he often gets fired from his job rather easily. He struggles to keep a job because of this. When he finally finds someone willing to hire him, he tries his best to not mess up, but ends up breaking a lot of things. YC ends up trying to fire him, before mine begs to stay. Saying he'd do better. So YC has the amazing idea to keep him, yet for a price. Making MC as a hired pet/lover instead.
—-
Inherited inspiration My role = character a
Character A had been living with his brother after their parents had died. Character A's brother gets a job offer overseas but Character A does not want to move. His friends and everything he knows has always been in Japan. Knowing how badly their parents death affected his younger brother, Character A's Older brother reaches out to one of his closest friend's and asks if he could take him in and that he would send him a check monthly to help pay for additional expenses. Character B is this friend and agrees to the arrangement because of the fact that he had been so close to Character A's brother (maybe even secretly had feelings for him). When Character A moves in Character B (BL novelist/manga artist) unintentionally finds inspiration from Character A and begins to find himself drawn to Character A. One day Character A happens upon one of the books that Character B is writing and ends up realizing that one of the characters in the book is exactly like him. Character B is confronted but doesn't care that Character A is angry and instead says that he can do whatever he wants and that he now wants Character A to start pitching in to repay the kindness of him letting him stay. What Character B asks for however is for Character A to be an active inspiration in his books by doing whatever tasks he tells him to (including sex).

((Yes I know this sounds alot like Junjo romantica but that's where a big chunk of the idea came
from.)

——
Blood Slave

The year is 2070 and it has been 20 years since vampires emerged from the shadows and taken over. The world is now governed by these creatures and humans are considered a species beneath them. However the vampires have agreed that humans can still live "freely" as long as they abide by the new governments rules. However a rebel group has been formed with the ultimate goal of overthrowing the new government. My character is a part of this group.

Punishment for those found guilty of being a part of the rebellion can range from a life of incarceration to even death. There is however another outcome as well. Some offenders are considered especially valuable and the government auctions them off to vampires where they are legally considered their property. The money earned from these auctions is funneled back into the government.

When a raid on one of the capitals major blood banks goes wrong, my character fails to escape and is captured. Instead of being sentenced to death he is taken to auction as he has a very rare and coveted blood type. Your character attends the auction and after a long and bidding war he wins my character. My guy finds out that your guy isn't just any old rich vampire but that he also has a high ranking with the government.

Knowing this my guy sees this as an opportunity to gather intel and when the time is right he plans to escape. What happens though when he begins to establish a real relationship with the man and even develops feelings for him and has to choose between leading the rebellion to victory and his own emotions?

Back
Top Bottom