Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for Something S.P.E.C.I.A.L. (Fallout )

AlphaZero

Dracula's not an Avenger? That lying fuck!
Hello, and thank you for visiting this Vault-Tec approved request thread.
Inside you will find all the realivant information deemed important by the above user and Vault-Tec as it pertains to starting a role-play in the vast expanse of the dangerous Wasteland that lays behind the safety of the vault door.

The key to understanding a good role play with this user is to make it S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

What do we need by that? Well the following criteria is what it needed to engage in a successful Role-play with this user.

S-Story
Every person in the Wasteland has their own story, their own reasons for being out there doing what they're doing. It can be something simple like "I was kicked out of my vault for reasons" so something more complex. Story lies at the heart of all good role-play.

P-Personality.
People are complex creatures with wants and needs and shouldn't be defined by simple one note roles like Dom or sub. The people are so much more than complex and interesting and in order for a story to succeed people must have personality.

E-Erotica
The need to reproduce (or just to go through the actions of it) are a fundamental part of people and animals alike and playing out these scenes is just another part of the fun. (For more information on what this user finds fun see the bottom of this form)

C-Communication
Role-play is a collaborative effort to tell a story, and as such communication is key to ensuring the story is enjoyable for all parties. Not sure of what to do next? Ask! Got an idea but you're not sure if your partner will be down with? Bring it up and see what happens! Collaborative storytelling requires input from all parties!

I-Intrigue
There are many factions lurking in the Wasteland, all with their own agendas and schemes for wayward people to get drawn into and dangers that come up with it.
Speaking of danger.

A-Action
The Wasteland is a dangerous place! Mutant creatures, raiders, militant factions, all present threats for people to come across, with that danger comes action! Bullets, lasers, explosions, all these thrilling things are bound to fly when things get heated.
The world was at war afterall. And war never changes.

L-Laughs
The Wasteland is a dark and horrid place. And sometimes, the only thing you can do to keep sane is laugh at it. Or maybe somewhere down the road something in your brain fried and now you laugh as others suffer? Who knows but laughter is still the best medicine.

The simple story this user wishes to follow is one as old as the wasteland itself. A Dweller fresh from the vault finds themselves thrust into the violent and desolate world above and soon finds themselves in the company of a Wastelander, a dangerous type with a heart of gold. Well maybe not a heart of gold, but that remains to be seen. Things aren't always black and White.

So if you think you can be S.P.E.C.I.A.L. then access the Vault-Tec certified messaging system in order to contact this user with a Vault-Tec issued Role-Play inquiry form.

Kinks
YES
(Anything in bold is a favorite. Others are negotiable)
dirty talking( Includes names calling)
Sexy slutty clothes
sex somewhere other than a bed
Light bondage
Accents
Sexually aggressive women
tit fucking (and just breast play in general)
Clothed sexy
Rough sex
Anal
Oral (giving and getting)
CONSENT

Harems
Getting hit by a 1992 Geo Metro

NO
Things on here are non negotiable

Rape
Incest
Anything involving bodily waste.