Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PokeLove [Richter]

Name: Aaron
Species: Espeon

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.e621.net/post/show/26151/amber_eyes-anthro-cum-cumshot-espeon-male-messy-pe">http://www.e621.net/post/show/26151/amb ... e-messy-pe</a><!-- m -->

Personality: He's easy going and lazy, just as any cat is, though if persuaded he can get a lot done. Not to mention he's got one nasty Psy beam to shove up your ass if you piss him off.

-------------

The lean figure of a feline lay stretched out on a large, flat rock near a river. The creature's purple fur shimmered in the sunlight as the naked form moved onto it's back.

Aaron's maw stretched wide in a lazy yawn before his face contorted with the strain of a large stetch. The two tail tips twitched as the feline slowly opened his amber eyes to gaze up at the fluffy white clouds with a bord, yet content expression.

"Hmm, another day," he paused to let out another yawn. "To bask in the sun." A clawed paw reached up to sritch at his lower belly. "I love summer," he purred.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://e621.net/data/6c200b019a83c97c71">http://e621.net/data/6c200b019a83c97c71</a><!-- m --> ... 4c0086.jpg

Name: Jake
Species: Arcanine

Personality: Easy going and playful, perhaps a little too much sometimes. Protective when it comes to freinds, and very hot temper when it comes to that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A nimble figure darted in and out of the trees, a grin on his muzzle as he gave chase. It had been several minutes now since the chase began, his fur rippling in wind, the grin only widening as the their little game.

The forest suddenly opened up into a clearing, but he paid no attention to this, focused as he was on his target, stalking it slowly now. He lunged forward once he was in range, howling out in victory, or so he thought. The Pidgeotto managing to dodge out of the way at the last second, causing him to go over the short ledge, and into the lake.

Jake yelped as he splashed into the water, flat on his stomach.It took him several moments to recover, an he quickly got out, shaking himself of the water as soon as he did. He looked up then for the bird, pouting slightly. "I just wanted to play..." He murmurred softly as he increased the heat of his body to dry off, not having noticed the Espeon on the ledge he had fallen from.

Aaron sat up quickly, his ears twitching as the sound of something comming closer reached his ears, and when an Arcanine darted into his little clearing, he felt the fur along his spine raise. An instinctive fear of the dog like pokemon had the Espeon's lips drawn back in an attempt to make him look fierce. But Jake's attention was not on him, but a bird pokemon.

Purple ears twitched in a mixture of annoyance and amusement at the victory howl that was given to late, but all amusement was gone once the canine fell into the lake, sending a wave of water crashing against his sunning rock and getting him all wet.

Aaron stood up and hissed, shaking his body to rid himself of the wetness, spitting in his feline furry. "Watch where you're jumpin'!" he snapped, already starting to lick at his arm to try and dry himself off.

Jake started making his way back up to the clearing, shaking himself occasionally. He blinked slightly as he heard and saw the Espeon finally, tilting his head to the side. "Hmm? Oh, sorry. I almost had him though!" He said with a grin, his tail waving back and forth lazily as he moved closer.

He sat down on his haunches near the other, looking at him curiously. He moved forward again, reaching out with his paw as it glowed with a light heat, helping him dry out as well. He smiled softly as he ran his paw over most of his body that he could get to. Once he was finished he pulled back, licking the paw. "All better now neh?"

The Espeon gave a huff and continued to lick his sodden fur, and was a bit surprised when a very warm paw touched him. Amber eyes went half lidded and a low purr rumbled in his chest at the warm feeling. He was a bit unhappy when the paw left him, but he didn't voice it.

Aaron looked at the canine curiously, but his purr still vibrated his chest, unable to ignore that wanderfully warm feeling. "I guess it's better," he mewed before jumping off his rock gracefully, it was wet, so he'd have to wait for it to dry before he went back to sunning himself.

"Pidgeotto can fly away, you picked the wrong prey to chace," he repremanded quietly, bending himself forward to lick at his side where he was still a bit wet.

He arched an eye brow at the purring, but smiled. "I know... but it was fun..." He said, looking over at him now intently. The same grin he had on earlier crossed his muzzle. "So... land based is better then?" He asked, a low growl escaping his lips as he moved closer to the morph.

"Maybe then... I should chase you hmm?" He asked with a soft whisper, baring his fangs. "It is true... I wont have to worry about you flying off where I can't reach you... I hope you give a good run." He purred, reaching for him gain.

Aaron picked up his head at the growl, and his eyes widened, taking a step back from the other pokemon. "Land based is better, but I didn't mean me!"

As Jake reached out for him, the feline let out a loud KEROWWWL! and turned away to run. But he wouldn't make for a good chase, because instead of running away, he darted up a tree with the practiced ease of a cat, his claws aiding him considerably.

"Ohhh you terrible mutt!" he hissed, his fur fluffing up. "Touch me and I'll claw you to shreds!"

He licked his pointed teeth as Aaron took off, chasing after him readily. He blinked as the Espeon went up the tree. "Hey... that's no fun..." He pouted as he looked around. He smiled at the near by tree, his legs tensing.

He lept forward, planting his feet firmly on the tree opposite of the one that the morph had climbed up, then with another powerful leap, lunged up at his new target, growling deeply now. He misjudged it slightly, but still managed to catch onto the branch near the other, quickly scrambling to get up, his legs flailing uselessly in the air.

Honey eyes widened in fear as the canine jumped up into the tree next to him, and he backed away until he swayed on the thin end of the branch. His sharp claws dug into the wood to keep himself from falling as Jake leaped onto his branch, making it jump and sway.

When he looked, Aaron noticed that his enemy was hanging onto the branch just barely. A fall from this hight would be extremly bad. Cursing his overall good nature, he carefully moved over and grabbed Jake by the scruff of his neck and pulled him onto the branch, though once the Arcanine was safe, he jumped down to a different branch and backed up against the tree trunk, his claws at the ready.

Just as Jake was about to swing back to the other tree and try again, he let out a startled eep as he was pulled up by his neck. The Arcanine blinked several times as Aaron jumped down to the other, looking over at him

He slipped down easily enough onto the branch, looking at the Espeon. "Thanks." He said with a bright smile, his tail waving once more. "Shall we continue playing now?" He asked, grinning as he moved closer, managing to maintain his balance.

Aaron backed up a little closer to the tree trunk, his ears pinning back to his head, a hiss slipping past his parted lips. Though, at the Arcanine's words, his ears pricked and his hand -which had been ready to slice the dog open- slowly went back onto the branch. "Play?" he asked with a tilt of his head.

The Espeon looked at Jake with great suspicion. "You're playing? you're not trying to eat me?"

He blinked, staring dumbly at the Espeon, as if that should have been obvious from the start. "E-eat you? Of course not! I just wanted to play, like with the Pigdeotto." Jake said with a nod, stopping his advanced. "I would never actually hurt anyone, unless they hurt me first." He said, his tail still swishing.

"Oh," he said a bit dumbly and let his fur flatten all the way. "Then you should have said so, you scared me half to death," he snapped, lifting a paw to his maw and licking it before dragging it over his right ear cautiously.

Aaron gave a small sigh and looked up at the sky. It was such a pretty day! The perfect day for a sun pokemon like himself to just relax and bask in the warmth, but this mutt was far to excited to do something like that. With another sigh the feline jumped down from branch to branch until he reached the bottom before tilting his head up. "You can't chace me if you're up there," he stated smoothly, his tail swaying from side to side in a graceful fashion.

He waited only a moment after he said that before darting into the woods, his lean legs giving him good speed, and his graceful cat heritage making it easier to dodge trees and rocks.

"Oh... sorry... I thought it was obvious." He said rubbing the back of his head. Jake watched the Espeon jumping down to the ground, grinning slightly at his words. He gave a loud growl as he slipped from the branch, spinning once before he landed on the ground with a loud thud, his body shaking only slightly from the impact.

He bared his fangs once again. "Well... let the chase begin!" He said as he darted off after his target, his body heating up slightly. He always did love a good chase, and he soon caught site of the morph.

Aaron had ended up on all fours, running trough the forest with one hell of a good pase. His ears swivled back to catch the sound of his chaser, and a small smirk touched his maw.

The feline ran slowed his run a bit to let the canine get right on his tail. A large oak tree came into view and he ran straight forward. It looked as if he were going to dart up the tree again, but using his tail for balance, he made a sharp turn just inches from the tree, his fur brushing the bark as he did so, and started running to the right.

Jake grinned broadened as he closed the gap not even at his full speed, hoping to prolong the chase. He blinked slightly at the tree, watching as it seemed like the Espeon was going to climb it, but suddenly veered off to the right. It caught him by suprise for a moment, and he was forced to jump to the left, pressing off against a near by tree, aiming back torwards the new direction. "A great chase indeed!" He howled.

A small smirk had grown on the feline's face as his chaser was caught off guard, and picked his pace back up. Aaron ran and reached a stream that was too deep to just leap over, so he hopped from one stone to the next to make it dryly to the other side before he continued running.

Jake growled as they reached the river, leaping part way, barely managing to land on one of the rocks, leaping again he made it to the otherside without further incident, closer now on Aaron's tail. "You'll have to... try better than that... kitty cat!" He shouted out, not intending to rhyme, but chuckled softly as he did, before focusing his intent on the chase once more.

"That...so?" he asked as he ran, a grin forming once more on his maw. Aaron picked up his pase to get a few feet in front of the fire type before rearing around, his eyes white and glowing. His psychic attack.

The ground in front of Jake rumbled before a long piller of ground shot up right before him, meaning the arcanine would have to go around for the chance of him climbing would be slim to none.

While Jake was temporarily cut off, Aaron lept up into a tree and crouched on a branch, waiting for the hunter to come around, to then become the hunted.

Back
Top Bottom