Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Original usernames

Darko

Moon
I’ve been role playing for a long time and I was kind of remembering if people remembered the first website they were on and their first usernames? It’s always interesting to see where people came from.

I stared in middle school on Gaiaonline with the name Porcelain Smile.

GaiaOnline. Nixie was my username. Good time, good times, lmao. I'm not even sure if Gaia is still alive anymore.

My username has always been Kite Xiroh in some variation or another. I started playing on GaiaOnline as well.

I also started on GaiaOnline with the username iiiSanity. Don't ask why I chose that.

You're asking me to remember things over a decade ago...

But the first website I used regularly was a chat room called Lycos Chat and I'm pretty sure I went by Count Zerox....nothing to do with photocopies, just that Count Zero was already taken!

I started roleplaying online in a place called 'VR Places' which was the chat client for Excite. (Anyone remember them?) My username was Serenity120 because young me was a huge Sailor Moon fan and I was enamored with the idea of being a lost princess.

Also, 'Count Zerox' makes me think of a vampire who is an editor or someone who owns a print shop. (No offense.)

I have been using Xanaphia or Silaqui as a username for almost 16 years (holy shit I feel old now). I think before that I had a brief weeaboo stage where I went by Megami-Sama.

I'm pretty sure I went by Count Zerox....nothing to do with photocopies, just that Count Zero was already taken!
So you might say you were a copy. A... zerox copy. :p

My very first forum username was on Gaia Online under VirgoBushin. I still log in every now and again, just for the hell of it.

I'm still using VirgoBushin on a select few places, including HEXRPG. But I'm typically using LadyAthene, Esyel, or DatenshiEsyel nowadays.

I was Rage of Aeons, once upon a time, adn still am in a lot of places. It's available oddly 99% of the time. Which has proven helpful!

Back
Top Bottom