Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB A more general thread.

Trixina

Planetoid
Hello hello one and all. I'm Trixina. Feel free to call me Trix, Trixy or anything else. I have a more specialized thread that i may be changing up soon but i figured i should have a more general thread as well.

Few rules, but i find i can't play with people that don't have these so lets try to cull the herd a little.

1. No text speak (unless its an ingame text you are sending) just kills my immersion.

2. If you struggle with the English language as a second language, just let me know, i understand and if you want im willing to help you out a little. If you struggle because you can't be bothered to learn how to write using it, we won't work out.

3. Strive for a paragraph at least. I get that sometimes it won't always be a full paragraph, and i know that often it will need more then one, but at least one as often as possible, please.

4. I need a little story with my sex, and i don't mean a cursory "we are x and x people, we meet up then we fuck," i want actual development that we both push along, maybe a twist if we so desire.

And thats it for now. I may be adding on but i don't suspect i will have too.

My Flist has all my kinks so i will leave that for that purpose. Don't see something or need a clarification, let me know. It also has 25 each of my favorite females and futa's to play as or against so feel free to look through, find someone you like.

Plots-
None at the moment, hit me up with yours. fantasy > modern fantasy > scifi/steampunk > modern. But if the plot is good enough i will play most anything.

Thank you for reading this far if you have. I hope we can work together. See you soon.

Back
Top Bottom