Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A different kind of Mother/Daughter Bonding(MessedupRp and Thessa_The_Domme)

Grace nodded without hesitation, "I always love playing with you Rachel, no matter what. You'll always be my mistress." It was a rare occasion that Grace addressed her wife by her name. She called her Rachel in the general, vanilla public, but usually kept that away when alone or in the company of people who understood their relationship. For her to use Rachel's name meant she really meant what she said.

When it was offered to her, Grace eagerly moved between her owner's legs. Of course, she started at her ass, spreading Rachel's lovely buttocks and licking her hole lovingly. This didn't bother Grace. Many of Rachel'a friends had submiasives and many of them were Grace'a friends and most of them weren't fond of anilingus. But Grace enjoyed it, then again she enjoyed most things. Rachel had done many things to her in the time they had been together. Grace had been sounded, fucked with fingers, toys, mouths, cocks and even fists. She'd been teased, edged, denied, shocked, flogged and all manner of things. She'd been left up as a decoration when Rachel had friends over, she'd acted as a submissive maid, she'd been the aource of entertainment for people and even been given to others for short periods before their marriage. But all of that just made Grace love Rachel more, because all of those were things that Grace wanted, and Rachel had never done one without making sure her slave wasn't at least a bit interested in the idea.

Ultimately, even if Rachel thought there was a tiny bit of curiosity, then she would have Grace do it. That was how Grace came to be in chastity. She had been so nervous before, but Rachel was insistent that she be given a perfectly fitted chastity device. Now, Grace loved her cage and everything that Rachel did to her with it.

To be fair, Grace thought Kaitlyn and Cassandra were attractive and they seemed like good potential slave material. So she said as much, "they are both very pretty mistress, and so far seem well adjusted towards slavery already. They can be trained and learn to enjoy more that you want of them." She returned to eating her mistress's ass. Grace tentatively moved up and slowly licked Rachel's pussy, unsure if she would be allowed to or not.

She glanced at the two new slaves, still enjoying one another as Kaitlyn got closer to orgasm riding her bound, blindfoldes mother's face. It woukd be interesting to see how each of them took Mistress Rachel's punishments.

Rachel could not he help but be speechless and blush a little as she heard Grace say those words. Rachel had meant it that she always got turned on by playing with Grace. The intimacy the receiving of so much trust and being allowed to do so much made her excited and turned on.

"Ah that feels good" Rachel moaned as she felt Grace lick her bum. She understood why other subs did not like anilingus and that was why Rachel kept herself on an just as strict enema regime as Grace and always had babywipes at hand to make sure she was really clean around her bum. She had clients pay seriously extra if they wanted more from her bum since it did not turn her on. Using subs as a urinal was something she liked but understood why Grace did not like it and thus only did it in private.

Rachel strongly believed in trying everything twice before discarding it and had tried many things on herself as well just to know how it felt. So through the years she had pushed Grace hard by having her try a lot of things to see what they were like and if it was enjoyable. Some were immediately discarded others got more tries and either became enjoyable, were discarded or ended up being good punishments. They had always discussed it before trying and sometimes they discussed it several times before trying it but Rachel never forced anything new on Grace.

The chastity cage had been something that came mostly from Rachel since she disliked Cocks. After her first time allowing Rachel to fuck her she had enjoyed it a lot but felt like she should emphasize how special that was. So she suggested locking Grace's cock up and making it useless. That way it became Rachel's 'treasure' and she got to enjoy seeing a locked up cock. Off course the first cage had been a expensive shop model but as she saw Grace needed more she had Grace measured up and made a custom one. In time the cage had come to mean something else to Rachel as it now symbolised Grace's trust in Rachel.

"I must agree with you and seeing them there forced into a sexual act it turns me on and they do indeed look great. Who are you planning on allowing to eat the first pie from the other?" Rachel asked always finding it important that Grace wanted to fuck someone instead of just telling her to do so.

" Aaah that feels good you sure have to teach Kaitlyn that" Rachel moaned as she felt Grace explore her pussy. "Keep encouraging your mother dear Kaitlyn how else can you become a better pussy eater." Rachel said and turned her attention back to Grace.

"You are right they are a rare kind of breed you do not find every day and certainly deserve that attention. But we will have to see it matches with us." Rachel moaned as she felt Grace lick her good.

Grace continued licking her mistress's pussy as she spoke. She loved the way Rachel tasted, and always relished licking her. She knew that Rachel didn't like cocks. It was something she had told Grace about plenty of times, and that made it special. Rachel didn't touch Grace's cock at first, then one day she let Grace fuck her and it was easily the best sexual experience of Grace's life. After that, she was locked up.

She considered it Rachel's way of keeping Grace built up and making the time they did have sex traditionally, that much more fun. It was Rachel's way of claiming her, and showing her love to Grace as well as her willingness to enjoy Grace's cock despite her aversion to most. While she didn't let Grace fuck her often, she interacted with it fairly regularly.

Grace's mind was pulled back as she heard her mistress as her a question about who she would fuck. She looked back at the two, "mm... If mistress would allow it. I would like Kaitlyn eating the first pie out of Cassandra." She smiled and went back to licking the pussy. She knew that depending on how they performed, a few things could happen. Rachel might keep both, she might give both to a friend or even sell them both at auction to another mistress in the area. Or, Rachel might keep one and do any of those things to the other. Ultimately, it would be up to her to make the final decision.

As Grace professionally licked her mistress and wife, Cassandra licked Kaitlyn vigorously, while her daughter alternated between praising her and punishing her. She would wiggle her hips on Cassandra's mouth or slap her pussy, pinch her nipples or push hee hips against her face so she coukdn't breath. But Cassandra did her best, and was soon rewarded.

Kaitlyn moaned and tossed her head back, "Mistress! Mistress may I please come! Mm she's going to make me come!"

Rachel had come earlier so she was mostly just enjoying Grace's attention and enjoying how Grace knew her so well. This last week had been an extreme week for Grace even though she usually did not get her cock stimulated daily Rachel would allow her to cum twice or thrice a week. Sometimes it was a quick jerking off, but other times she would spend an evening working Grace up until the simple insertion of a finger into Grace's pussy made her lather floor in sperm. Allowing Grace to enter her body was something that happened less often and only when she was in the mood she would give Grace a blowjob or let her fuck Rachel. Some of her Futa domme friends did not understand why she ignored their penises completely and only played with Grace's a sub. Rachel called it what it was love.

"Mmmm letting mommy feel how good her little girl has become at eating pussy. I guess we could have Cassandra eat the first anal pie she seems to like eating bum she just does not want to admit it." Rachel suggested as she finally arched her back and had an orgasm petting Grace on the head and pulling her in for a kiss.

As for Cassandra and Kaitlyn's new status it had yet to be determined. For now Rachel thought it best to keep them together and if she would trade them it would be together with the requirement of keeping them together. She would however be testing how they would be alone separated from one another.

It was nice to see how Kaitlyn was enjoying herself as a switch and knew her place as she started begging. "Come for me Kaitlyn and thank me for your orgasm" Rachel said and smiled as she looked at Kaitlyn.

The fact that Rachel mostly ignored her cock never bothered Grace. Sure, she loved Grace unconditionally, but she also loved having the rest of her body toyed with. Before, her old mistresses played with her cock plenty which she loved, but the rest of her holes went without so much as a touch. This was why she liked Rachel's domination so much. Her pussy, ass, mouth, every part if her was used. It was all so wonderful!

At the discussion of the creampies, Grace wiggled her hips happily, her ass jiggling enticingly for Rachel. The sub was getting a sounding, and two cream pies! The night couldn't have gotten better, then Rachel orgasmed and it got much better. She latched her lips around the pussy and licked faster until her mistress gave her the reward of her orgasmic juices. She pulled her lips away and moved up, giving Rachel a soft and loving kiss. She moved up onto the couch and sat with her, nestled into her body.

Cassandra meanwhile was enjoying the ministrations of her daughter and returning them quite well. Kaitlyn's moans were constant as the older woman licked her pussy, slipping her tongue in and over the folds of her beautiful little girl. Kaitlyn was grinding her hips on her blindfolded mother's face, one hand held Cassandra's neck while the other was between her legs, toying with her pussy then cutting off each orgasm with a sharp slap or a pinch to her clit. Cassandra's own moans were muffled by her daughter's pussy, but she moaned loudly into the folds, loving everything depraved second.

As Rachel told the girl to come, Kaitlyn but her lip and nodded. She put her hands behind her head and gripped faster, her mother speeding up her licking in turn to force her daughter's orgasm. She gasped as a squirting orgasmed washed over her, "thank you mistreeeesss!" She screamed in delight as Cassandra eagerly slurped up the girly juices.

Grace watched it with her beloved wife and owner. Her cock was twitching rapidly, it knew what was coming soon. She glanced up at Rachel with a smirk, "Cassandra is already so perverse. I suspect she'll be easily trained, as will Kaitlyn." She smirked, "They'll be so much fun, mistress."

Rachel had chosen Grace and that meant everything that was attached to Grace and thus Grace's pussy and bum were getting what Rachel called equal attention compared to Grace's cock. Most others would say it was more because of how much Grace was locked up but Rachel would always say that even in locking Grace up she gave it all the love and attention it needed.

"Horny little girl don't think it will be all today those two horny pervs have to earn their rewards as have you." Rachel said as she saw Grace's bum wiggle and beg for a nice spanking. The orgasm only got better as Rachel worked her magic and drew the orgasm out as long as possible making Rachel enjoy the sensations and ministrations of her lover wrapping her arms around Grace as she laid down against her.

"They are a perverse couple indeed and very obedient it will be a lot of fun having them here and training them to become the best subs they can be" Rachel replied as she looked how Cassandra was getting wetter and wetter from the constant torture by her daughter and eating her out the muffled moans sometimes being heard by Rachel. "Good girl Kaitlyn it is not mommy who makes you cum it was me, your mother was just the tool I used to reward you for your good behaviour." Rachel said and reached for Grace's cock gently removing the sleeve from it. "Yes lot's of fun" Rachel said and looked form Grace to Kaitlyn "Now Kaitlyn turn around and so you are pussy is facing towards your mother's face and remove her blindfold. I want you to thank your mother by giving her a slap across the face. Afterwards you may slide of your mother and remove Grace's plug as she has seated herself on your mother." Rachel said and looked towards Grace. "I want you to keep your orgasm subdued for five minutes honey and help Kaitlyn back up so she can blow you off." Rachel said.

Grace listened intently to her wife's thoughts. She admired Rachel's calm control. It was so impressive and so so sexy. Judging by how quickly the mother and daughter had fallen to her will, they probably felt the same.

Kaitlyn was moaning through her orgasm still and looked over at Rachel, she nodded her head, "thank you mistress. Thank you for... For my orgasm." She turned around to face her mother's face and then slowly removed her blindfold. She looked down at her loving mother's eyes. The lust was so obvious in her gaze, and Kaitlyn assumed the same could go for hers. As she was ordered, Kaitlyn slapped her mother's cheek and heard the yelp from the older woman, but the lust was not gone from her eyes.

Grace smiled as her cock was freed and crawled over to the two. She got up and helped Kaitlyn up, assisting her to stsnd on the girl's wobbly legs. Grace sat on Cassandra, resting her plugged holes hovering tantalizingly over the MILF's face. Kaitlyn kept a hand on Grace's shoulder as she slowly took out the futa's butt plug.Grace noaned loudly, her cock twitching as the toy was removed. Once that was finished, she Grace looked at Rachel, "shall I sit on Cassandra's face, mistress?"

Kaitlyn nodded, "and what about me mistress?"

Rachel nodded towards Kaitlyn as she had slapped her mother being rewarded by a nice yelp from Cassandra "Good girl Kaitlyn, now Cassandra what would be the correct answer to this? You may slap her again if you think it is not the correct answer and give it to me Kaitlyn." Rachel said and waited for Cassandra's answer.

Looking at Grace mounting herself onto Cassandra and Kaitlyn taking out the plug Rachel blew Grace a kiss. This was her little moment after a week of extreme denial by Rachel. "Not yet honey" Rachel said and looked to Cassandra "I want you to beg for Grace's bum and admit that you are a little but slut, Cassandra." Rachel said and nodded to Grace to say she could smother Cassandra when she was happy with her begging.

"You may blow Grace off when she is mounted on your mother and the more effort you put into it the more air your mother gets" Rachel said.

Cassandra looked from Grace, to Kaitlyn and then to Rachel. She paused for a second to think, "Thank you, mistress Rachel, for letting me eat my daughter's pussy, and thank you Kaitlyn, for supporting the will of our mistress without inconveniencing her." She wanted to cover her bases. Thank both Rachel as well as Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn looked at Rachel and nodded, "T-that seemed good to me, mistress." She hoped Rachel wouldn't disagree. At Rachel's insistence, Grace didn't sit down on Cassandra's face. Despite her twitching cock, she knew that she'd waited a week, she could wait a few more minutes. Especially when she had the promise of a sounding, or even a double sounding awaiting her. She smiled as Rachel blew her a kiss and shifted her focus to Cassandra.

At Rachel's insistence, the needy MILF began begging, "Please Grace, please let me taste your ass. I never admitted it but I always wanted to try more anal, I didn't like it the first time but I've fantasized about it ever since. Please let me eat your ass, please let me be the butt slut that I know I am!" Grace spread her buttocks and pushed herself down onto Cassandra, moaning immediately as the older woman set about her work. She smothered Cassandra, but Cassandra seemed to love it even more.

As this was happening, Kaitlyn straddled her mother's waist and lay down on her body. This was the easiest way to suck Grace's cock, since the futa was facing Cassandra's body. She looked at Rachel, the cock grazing her cheek, then popped it into her mouth and began sucking on it, getting deeper and deeper.

Grace's moans redoubled. She out her hands behind her head and let the two do their work, she didn't want to interfere. She looked at Rachel, not coning was going to be harder than she had originally thought. "Mistress... Mm, when do you want me to come?" She asked, seeking to know how long she'd be forced to deny the rapidly building orgasm.

"That covers about it though you forgot all the loving attention Kaitlyn gave to your face. But we will forgo your mistake the rules have not yet been explained to you." Rachel said and nodded to Kaitlyn. "Anyway your welcome Cassandra I hope you like how you were toyed with by your own little girl she really knows how to get you going." Rachel added.

Cassandra really seemed to be telling the truth when she started to beg Grace to smother her with her bum making Rachel consider the option of making Cassandra a but slut not allowing her near a woman's pussy.

Sitting back she looked how Cassandra was finally smothered by Grace and how Kaitlyn climbed on to of her mother and with apparent ease sliding Grace's hard cock into her mouth. Spreading her legs Rachel started to rub herself as she looked at the three women. "I think you can last another five minutes honey we don't want to take away Cassandra's opportunity to eat such a lovely bum, do we Cassandra?" Rachel said as she looked at Kaitlyn and nodded "I want you to not hold back Kaitlyn and make sure my love gets the orgasm she deserves after having been brutally edged for a week. And do not swallow Grace's cum I want you to share it with your mother" Rachel said rubbing herself harder as she enjoyed the sight of a pile of horny submissive women.

Cassandra nodded, a futile gesture considering she was snothered by Grace and her ass. But, she couldn't not obey Rachel's orders. Not just because she was submissive, but because by now, Rachel easily had mother and daughter caught in her lustful web. She was going to obey Rachel like a good girl. Mist likely, Kaitlyn would too. As such, Cassandra ate the ass before her with a deep sexual need. She stretched her tongue out and reached into Grace's tight asshole, her enema made Cassandra unworried about the cleanliness of such an activity.

Meanwhile, Kaitlyn was sliding the toy in and out of her mouth and starting to go down her throat. She had practiced on dildos a bit, but a real cock was different. Especially a big one like this. She gagged every once in awhile, when she tried to take too much, but mostly she sucked the cock correctly.

Grace in the meantime was enjoying herself to an extent. She kept her hands on the back of her head. One of two positions she went to on instinct at this point, thanks to her training. The other was moving her hands behind her back. Both were poses she usually found herself bound in, so it became her usual resting pose as a slave.

Unlike her fellows, Grace was not having as much fun. She was enjoying herself, but holding back such a long awaited orgasm for five minutes was a difficult task. She'd been orgasm free for a week, edges at least once each day. The fact she didn't come immediately was testament to Rachel's training. The futa slave moaned and looked over at her wife and mistress, wondering when she could come.

Rachel kept rubbing herself and enjoying the scene unfolding in front of her impressed by how easy Kaitlyn was taking Grace's penis inside her throat only gagging once in a while. Rachel was happy with how mother and daughter were clearly enjoying themselves and good submissive material though Rachel liked how Kaitlyn seemed to be a switch.

Rachel being Rachel she had written down all times of Grace this week and instead of giving the signal after said five minutes it was seven and a half minutes before Rachel stood up and walked over to Grace. Taking hold of Grace's nipples Rachel whispered into Grace's ear "Cum for me honey" and pressed her lips against Grace's as she twisted her wife's nipples letting her ride the waves of her orgasm in Rachel's arms gently caressing her body as she recovered.

Grace felt fairly sure she was there for more than five minutes, but she remained there. Obedient and holding herself back as her owner wanted. As Rachel came around and kissed Grace, her fingers pinching and twisting her nipple, Grace moaned and pushed her hips forward. She began shooting ropes of warm come into Kaitlyn's mouth, her body trembling as she did.

Kaitlyn pulled her head back as she felt the oncoming orgasm. Instead of the come shooting down her throat, it filled her mouth and coated it with the taste of delicious sticky come. She felt like she could get addicted to that taste.

Meanwhile, Grace pulled herself off of Cassandra, the older woman gasping for air. Grace only gave her a short breath or two every minute or minute-and-a-half or so. Now, she drank in the air. All three women began thanking Rachel. Grace was the first one to do so, of course, but the others quickly joined in.

"Naughty girl guess Cassandra was a very good ass eater" Rachel whispered into Grace's ear as she heard Cassandra take in all the air she could after having been somthered in Grace's bum. "Your welcome girls you did a good job making Grace cum I think she is happy to have some of her tension relieved. We have been saving her cum up for you since last Friday." Rachel said as she stepped back and helped Grace from Cassandra. "Go ahead Kaitlyn and kiss your mother so she can taste my wife's cum" Rachel said and started to kiss Grace herself while mother and daughter were making out themselves.

After a minute or so Rachel broke the kiss and looked to Cassandra still tied up "Let's undo her bonds and go down to the dungeon to show them the last few things of submission tonight so we can discuss their options tomorrow morning. Want the sounding or the beating first?" Rachel asked as she walked over to Cassandra's feet and undid the bonds there. "Okay girls time to go down and show you the dungeon so you have a full understanding of what submitting to me will mean. Usually I would say you can crawl after me but since you are still wearing your stockings I am allowing you to walk since it would be a shame to ruin your stockings by crawling." Rachel said and turned towards one of the bookcases making it open up.

Down in the dungeon Rachel and Grace had gathered a nice collection of equipment to enjoy themselves from different punishment devices to a large bed with bonds on all sides which could also be used for normal fun. Against the walls hung a variety of floggers, paddles canes and other punishment devices and in the drawers there was a wide variety of toys. "Welcome to our dungeon feel free to look around and ask any questions you have." Rachel said as she prepared two cuffs hanging from the ceiling and an examination table by placing a variety of sounds on the table with lube looking to Grace what she wanted to do first.

Grace smiled up at Rachel and gladly took her help to get up, the futa's legs were wobbling as she stood, but she managed to stand up fine, moving to her knees almost immediately.

Kaitlyn and Cassandra seemed shocked to hear that Grace had been without orgasm since Friday. That seemed like eternity, especially with a domme as the owner. But Grace seemed so happy to submit to Rachel, even with her week of denial. When ordered, Kaitlyn got down and began kissing her mother, pushing the come into Cassandra's mouth. Cassandra too, began slipping her tongue into Kaitlyn's mouth to scoop more come out. The two making out.

Grace eagerly kissed her wife and mistress. Her cock was still rock hard but after such an orgasm, it had stopped twitching so much. She nodded to her mistress's orders and helped release Cassandra. The milf eyed Grace lustfully, seemingly enjoying her come. When she looked at Rachel, her lust was subdued, tamed by her new mistress. Grace crawled beside Rachel into the dungeon, while Cassandra and Kaitlyn walked.

This reminded Grace of a "party" Rachel had thrown for herself a little while ago. There were about eight women, the theme was masquerade. Grace was, naturally, serving food and drinks. Completely nude sauce for collar, cage and cuffs as well as her own half-mask. Halfway through dinner, Rachel pulled her aside and mentioned that she had a surprise. Grace's arms were bound behind her, she was blindfolded and gagged and told to squirm and struggle. Rachel connected a leash to a harness on Grace's cock and balls. Then led her out, squirming on her knees, and introduced her as the "entertainment".

The night went on, blinded Grace being spanked and licking pussy. At one point a dildo fucked her mouth. Soon after, the group removed Grace's blindfold and brought her to the dungeon. Rachel outfitted them all with large strap-ons and any other toys they wanted and locked Grace in chastity. The rest of the night went by with Grace playing the role of a victim of a bound gangbang.

The memory gave her shivers of joy. The sensation of nine women fucking her and playing with her, it was such a rush. She could feel a little bit of pre-cum running down her shaft.

As they got to the bottom, Grace crawled right to the chains and stood up, moving to spread eagle to accommodate her owner to spank her wherever she pleased.

The mother and daughter looked around the dungeon, each walking through the devices and mounts and surveying everything. Neither of them asked questions, at least not yet.

Rachel just smiled to Cassandra and Kaitlyn as they looked shocked the hard part had not been the not cumming it had been the rigorous regime of edging Rachel had put Grace on and might even put them through. "Mommy seems to love your cum just as much as she loves your bum." Rachel whispered into Grace's ear before they continued kissing and eventually released Cassandra.

Rachel had loved the evening she even had a special cage made for the evening totally covering Grace's cock and balls and engraved on it was: "I love my cock useless because I want to be a lady". and to put extra emphasis on the fact there would be no playing with Grace's cock she had attached a leash to the cage as if that was the only purpose of a cock was to be a leash something Rachel really loved. During dinner she had Rachel eat out all women and after dinner in the dungeon all women had gotten their turn on every one of Grace's holes how they preferred it. It had been a very nice evening and Rachel was all ready planning a new evening with eight futa dommes attending and was all ready considering if she would have Cassandra and Kaitlyn attend.

With Rachel taking her posture Grace secured the cuffs and lifted Grace slightly making sure the chains were nice and tight. Running her hand over Grace's body she discovered the droplet and fed it to Grace "What have you been thinking about honey?" Rachel asked as she pulled the dildo from Grace's pussy. Putting the dildo away Rachel grabbed a flogger and kissed Grace "About ten hits all over the body to show them what it means to be my sub" Rachel said and gave Grace another kiss before hitting Grace's back and belly. Rachel kept beating Grace's back until she was sure both women were watching and started hitting the rest of Grace's body. First she landed one across Grace's breasts followed by a hit on each separate breast. Than came two hits on her penis and several on her bum and pussy before Rachel stopped. Dropping the flogger she walked over to Grace and kissed her again and kept her close freeing her from the bonds and letting her sit down on the floor. "When you are ready you may crawl to and onto the table for your reward." Rachel said.

Leaving Grace to get some strength back Rachel looked to Cassandra and Kaitlyn and smiled warmly to them "You may speak freely my dears and if you would like to ask Rachel a question you may do so. Just do not call her mistress that will always lead to you being punished." Rachel said.

Grace was an absolute slut. She savored few things more than submitting to Rachel, being her slave. She loved it almost as much as she loved being a wife to a dominant lesbian, but not nearly as much as she loved being Rachel's wife. Rachel had helped Grace come to love herself, in a strange way.

Growing up as a futa, Grace had wished she was just a normal girl. Being a woman with a cock was difficult to say the least, but as she grew up, Grace began to appreciate her extra appendage. In school, a few of the cheerleaders learned about Grace's secret and one day in gym, demanded to see it. She was so embarrassed, but the girls were awestruck. A pretty blonde, Elizabeth Tarny, said Grace was even bigger than her boyfriend. The three girls that cornered her took turns giving Grace a blowjob. It was her first one and she loved every second. After that, Grace found herself being invited to every party held by any of the girls sports teams, and she slowly came to like having a cock.

Rachel really cemented that for Grace. In a way, being her sub was perfect. Grace had tried submission before, but none of her owners were very good. Many tried to force her into small, uncomfortable cages. Eventually, after Rachel started taking a liking to her futa slave, Rachel had a cage custom fitted for Grace. The feeling of that device locked around her cock was the most perfect feeling Grace had ever felt. It made her realize what a sub she was. Slowly Rachel trained her, teaching her to enjoy toys in all of her holes, how to please her owner and instilled in Grace a deep desire to make people come, preferably in a place where she could swallow it. But she always loved chastity and denial. It was the ultimate act of submission, giving up her own cock to her owner.

Every birthday, Christmas and anniversary, Grace and Rachel exchanged two sets of gifts. One was a vanilla gift, given as wives, and another was a kinky gift, given as mistress and slave. As such, Grace was always delighted when she got a new cage for her collection. They came in all shapes and sizes, even the really small ones she liked. They were uncomfortable, but in a way that felt purposeful instead of neglectful.

But right now, Grace was happy as she felt Rachel locking her in place. She had no idea about her plans for another party, but she would certainly be excited at the prospect of eight futa women fucking her. For now, she anxiously waited to feel Rachel's touch. The sensation of her dragging a hand over Graces body sent shivers through her. She obediently sucked the droplet off her mistress's fingers and smiled, "I've been thinking about you, mistress... Our wedding night." That night, they consummated their marriage. Rachel let Grace fuck her, and both came to orgasm seven times. Naturally, Grace was denied orgasm for the next seven days.

As the dildo slid from her pussy, Grace groaned softly. She couldn't repress a smile as she wondered if Cassandra and Kaitlyn were shocked at the size of the toy. When she came in, Grace leaned down and kissed Rachel back, nodding obediently. Her cock twitched in excitement as she saw Rachel pull her arm back. The "thwap" of the flogger on her skin made Grace squeal in pleasure and pain. As Rachel smacked her tits, then her cock, Grace moaned. She took all the hits well, her body moving to accommodate each smack of the flogger. The mother ans daughter both watched, silently struck by Grace's submission. Cassandra has one thought pass through her head. "How do I get into that place"

Grace returned the kiss again and moved to her knees. She took a few deep breaths and smiled up at her lover. "Thank you mistress." She chose to rest for a minute, to trgsin some strength.

Meanwhile, the two women looked from one another to Rachel, then you Grace. After a second of silence, Kaitlyn spoke up, "Wasn't that painful?"

Grace nodded, "Yes. But I liked it, I like it when mistress does that to me."

Back
Top Bottom