Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The leader of the pack (Candira and Raven)

She was starting to breathe more deeply as he kissed her neck, suckling there. A soft moan escaped her as his fingers entered her and she shivered as his bulge continued to press against her. "I promise," she said softly. "I'm all yours," she said, turning to face him just a little more. Lola never lied about things like this. And she wanted more than anything for him to believe her.

He smiled st her words. She really was a wonderful woman, even if she was in a gang. Strong, levelheaded, stunning to look at, and the kind to only love once in her life. A promise from her, though it might not have been love that he knew of, was well on the way to being it. He kissed her lips as she turned her head his finger coming from her pussy up to rub her hard nipples with the wet appendage. There wasn't really any need to keep asking her if she was sure just they way they were was good enough to answer any doubts.

She kissed him back, moaning softly as he took his finger out of her and rubbed her nipples. She leaned on him, wanting to show him just how much she was willing to be his girl and only his. He didn't need to ask her. If he kept teasing her like this, however, she would have to teach him a thing or two.

His hands rubbed her chest before squeezing the ample mounds. His body shifted some behind her, his pants were getting uncomfortable now but he was willing to bear with it a little bit longer. he softly pushed her upper body back down to the mattress by leaning on her.After that he sat back up running the stiff seam of his pants against her slit while his hands ran up her back. She was naked save for the ruined bra on her shoulders, and the only thing restraining him was the zipper and button on his pants. His hips still tormenting her by thrusting against her bare pussy lips while the item of her desire remained hidden from her.

She moaned as he squeezed the her breasts. She closed her eyes and leaned back into him, shivering and moaning as he pressed the seem of his pants against her slit. "Fuck...." arched her back, her breasts pressing into the mattress as he tortured her. "Mmm, Tom...please, don't make me wait much longer. I need you in my pussy," She moaned.

Tom pushed more against her lower body with his. He sat up and rolled her over pinning her to the bed. "so does that mean you want to start the honors love, or should I just keep doing this?" He asked grinding against her more. He kissed her lips and pulled away just as quickly. "I though you were my slut baby?" He said with the tone he normally used when reporting to Marty hoping it would drive her insane.

She shivered as he pushed against her and then gasped as he rolled her over as though she were nothing and then pinned her down. Her eyes stared into his, her breathing heavier now. She growled softly as he ground against her, kissing him back. Frustrated that he pulled away so quickly, she stared back up at him, fiery lust in her eyes. The tone he used to report to Marty did drive her crazy. She moaned and arched and her back, squirming as she tried to get to him. "I want you so much. I am your slut, baby."

"Aw no fighting spirit? Or does that just come from when you want to get to this point?" He kissed down her neck and then over her chest making sure to suck ravenously at her nipples. His tongue toying with the stiff pink buds as he pushed his body closer to her. His lips trailed down a bit more until he rested at her legs. With a grin he moved further down using his tongue to lap at her wet folds his hands running over her stomach.

She moaned softly as he kissed her neck. "Mmm, I've got plenty of spirit," she groaned. And then he sucked ravenously at her sensitive nipples and that spirit left her. She was very much his plaything at this point. She arched up against his body until his lips reached the point between her legs. Lola watched that cocky little smirk draw itself onto his face just before he started to tongue her. "Mmm, Tom...." If he kept it up, she would never leave his bed.

Tom hooked her legs onto his shoulders his hands reaching to massage her tits. His tongue continuing it's onslaught against her folds and clit. She was so wonderful even if she did have to kill people. Their line of killing was mainly for defense than anything else, that and helping the kids of the streets. Marty was perverting that ideal though. This exact moment however it was only him and Lola alone with her moaning for him and only him. His tongue pushed against her folds slipping a little ways into her pussy His strong hands working her tits.

Tom had a very talented tongue--and she didn't want him to stop. She moaned in her appreciation and closed her eyes as his tongue found its way inside of her. Her hands clenched the sheets on his bed as he held her breasts, starting to work them. "Oh, God," she whispered, arching her back into his hands. Her mind was only occupied with thoughts of Tom. She couldn't bring herself to think of anything or anyone else. When this business for Roxxi was taken care of, the girl would do her best to keep him to herself more and more often.

His fingers found her nipples once again pulling them straight up though he tried not to hurt her too bad. He wasn't sure if she liked a little pain with her pleasure so he was careful enough. After a good bit of playing with her body he moved back up kissing her lips the taste of her sex still on his tongue. His cock still contained in his pants straining to break free from the cloth prison as her pussy was against it once again.

She moaned softly, both in pleasure and in pain as he pulled on her nipples. It hurt, but it felt good. She arched a bit, mostly to alleviate the pressure, but also because she was enjoying it. His tongue in her pussy was still sending wave upon wave of pleasure to her as well. And soon, his lips were pressed to hers again. She kissed him back and licked his lips, tasting herself as his cock pressed against her through his pants. She wanted him so badly she could taste him. "Mmmm, Tom," she managed between kisses. "Fuck me."

His plan wasn't exactly going as he thought it would, so he decided it was wise to inform her. "Well I would darling, but I seem to still have clothing on. How can I please my baby when she leaves her gift wrapped?" He kissed her once more then took a soft bite of her right nipple. After a minute he moved over laying on the bed on his side so she could have a good view once she was ready for him.

She shivered and looked up at him, shaking her head. "I would have done it if you'd given me a chance," she said softly. Her lips kissed his back passionately and she moaned softly as he bit at her nipple. After he moved, she kissed his lips softly and undid his pants, stripping him of them and anything he might have had underneath. She got an excellent view, and she wanted it more than before. She pushed him down on his back and kissed him deeply, straddling him.

Once released his cock stood at attention especially after she had pushed him onto his back. The head of his cock softly kissed her lower lips as she straddled him. His body was indeed everything a woman might want in a man, but only Lola was going to experience the full on pleasures of sex. She hadn't been his first, no unfortunately that was taken by Roxxi many years before. Lola however would be his from this day forward. Mainly after Roxxi had told him she found someone she truly desired. Tom's hands moved up the front of her body as the head of his dick still tormented Lola's pussy lips his hands grasping her chest once more.

Lola was the only woman she wanted him to think of. Roxxi...well, she could stand the exception of the woman she admired so much. If she had to choose any one woman to share Tom with, it would be her. Fortunately, however, she needn't share. The man that was beneath her was all his. She took his member into her hands and kissed him deeply as she lowered herself onto him. She moaned into his lips and then looked down at him as he grasped her chest. "Mmm, Tom..." She loved him, and she knew it. Never had she fallen in love with anyone so quickly. No, she wouldn't share. He was hers, just as she would always be his.

A moan was forced from his lips as she slowly slid down on his dick. The feeling of her pussy slowly encasing his cock was unbelievable as though they truly were meant for each other. His eyes closed a bit from the pleasure and he raised his hips some to meet hers. She was so careful but the lust was written all over her as well. His hands not once leaving her chest as he continued to squeeze and massage them.

Lola moaned loudly as his hips came up to meet hers. She closed her eyes for a moment to get used to him and then opened them again to move up and down his cock. Her pussy squeezed him tightly as she felt his big, long member inside of her. Lust seemed to be a weaker word for what she was feeling. His hands on her chest only added to the stimulation, and she loved it.

As she moved up and down his long cock he moved with her his body unable to really control the urge to move at her pace. His hands moved down from her tits to her hips helping guide her along his dick as his hips continued to move up and meet hers. Moans came from his lips as she squeezed around the large length rubbing him closer and closer to his climax.

She moved up and down his long cock with passion, enjoying the fact that he couldn't seem to hold back either. She let him guide her, her body moving faster and harder. "Mmm, don't stop," she moaned, panting a bit. Every stroke brought her closer, but she wouldn't be appeased by one little bout of passion. Not when they had the rest of the night in front of them...

The way her pussy stroked his cock cause him to moan even louder. His hips continued the rough thrusting up inside of her his dick growing harder and bigger in her body. his hand ran up between her tits as he rocked and thrust his hips harder for her. Her pleas of him not stopping only causing his thrusts to become more wild as she rode him.

She moaned, loving the way he seemed to go wild. She slammed her body into his, moving faster and harder than before. Lola had never felt this kind of a yearning for anyone. Her pussy squeezed down on him tightly as she moved, her abs starting to feel the burn while she went at him. "God, Tom! Fuck!" She closed her eyes and panted. "So good!"

Tom sat up slightly just enough to grab her hair and pull her down, never breaking the rhythm. His lips were on hers kissing her as his cock kept pounding her tight pussy. God the way her pussy clenched around his dick caused a louder moan forcing him to break the kiss. "Oh Fuck baby! So fucking tight." His breathing heavy as sweat began to build on his chest and the rest of his body. The hot passion they had for each other, the [assion that made them claim each other wildly. His hands ran down her back squeezing her ass forcing her down even harder on his dick.

Lola gasped as he pulled her down by her hair and kissed her. She kissed him back, hungry for him. Her pussy clamped down on him as she kept the pace. She panted and began to sweat as they went at it. The way his hands ran down her back made her growl with passion. "Fuck! Mmmm, pound me, baby." As his hands reached down to her ass, she moaned louder, his hands forcing her down. She moved her hips faster and hard, slamming into them.

Back
Top Bottom