Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The leader of the pack (Candira and Raven)

She moaned softly as she rolled her breasts, pinching her nipples and twisting them to draw moans from her throat. Her lips were wrapped around his head and when her breasts went down, so did her mouth. Once she had a rhythm going, she looked back up at him and smiled.

He moaned once again as she continued. Her chest was wonderfully soft and the way she worked at him with her mouth only help him grow harder in the warm area of her body. His expanse was sure to excite her as well since it meant she had more for her chest o wap around.

She moaned softly as he grew even harder as she worked him. Roxxi had never meant someone with such a large member and so much stamina. He was practically every woman's dream. As she continued to titfuck him, she sucked on his tip while she remembered last night and how good he'd felt inside of her. She began to ache with need for him, something that had never really happened to her before.

Vic as having a somewhat difficult time not pulling her from the task she was doing. Another moan came from his lips this time a bit louder as she worked with her tits and mouth against his cock. His hands continued to kneed at her shoulders when they could reach hopefully his hands would make up for the other things he couldn't do right at this second.

Roxxi moaned and kept going until he was fully erect, and then let her breasts go, slowly pulling away from his dick with her mouth. She was wet as could be now, and she needed him. She kissed her way up his chest, his cock brushing against her stomach as she slid up his body and back to his lips before she climbed over him, straddled him, and slowly lowered herself onto him, taking her time as her pussy clamped down on his cock.

Vic eagerly kissed her back once her lips were back up from their exploits. His hands Also roamedjust as eager over her soft flesh as she mounted him. His hands finished their trek at her ass squeezing it tightly in his grasp. A soft moan escaped him once more once he was fully wrapped by her pussy as his lips moved to bite down at her neck.

A soft whimper escaped her as he bit her neck, her body hardly able to take as much of him in as she could. He was holding her lips softly. She kissed his shoulder and licked his neck as her hips slowly started to move on his shaft. Never before had she been so thoroughly pleased by just having someone inside of her. It was hard to believe that he was real. Vic was sexy, handsome, charitable, rich, and had a touch of bad in him. Just the kind that made him that much more appealing to Roxxi. He was fascinating, and after last night and now...she wasn't sure she'd ever be able to forget him.

Hia hands began to massage her firm ass as his lips moved to hers. There was certainly a well placd amount of lust for each other as he started moving with her. He had completely forgot about protection but those thoughts would come later, maybe even afterit was too late.

"Ohhh, Vic..." She closed her eyes and moved her hips up and down. "Mmm, so big..."

A few months had passed since he had last seen Roxxi. She came into his mind every now and then wondering what she was doing and where she might be. He had kept busy with his 'work' though Vic hadn't been doing much killing just a well founded investigation on someone in the gang. There had been alot going on with charties out of state that he had figured were best to attend to.

He had stepped through the crowd heading towards a theatre in which to find some relief from everyday boredom. There had been quite a bit of interesting things going on with this certain gang he had been watching. It had appeared that the ones in his won had cleaned up a bit, almost had a sense of honor. Though where he went he found that the branch out there that had apparently just formed was worst than they had been in his home town.

Though he had exhausted himself a bit more of his family wealth it was for a good cause, the kids. He pulled his wallet from his back pants pocket going to order the ticket for the movie he wanted to see. It had something to do with a biker gang on the outskirts of a small town, but other than that he didn't know the plot line.

Roxxi had spent some time seriously focusing on her gang and getting everything back to the way she wanted it. She'd stuck close to Tom and made sure to listen to him whenever he spoke. After all, he was her inside man. She played with him now and then, but she thought of Vic more often than not. She wondered what he was doing and where he might be when she was feeling particularly solitary. She'd gone to a few charity events in hopes of seeing him there, but chose not to stay at many after she found that he wasn't there.

Tonight, she hadn't been expecting to see anyone she knew. It was all about getting out and doing something she hadn't done in a long time. She'd grabbed a taco, just before the movie. She knew that the previews had made it seem alright, and she couldn't resist the irony of the situation. She was just paying for her ticket when she noticed someone who looked very familiar out of the corner of her eye. She turned to look and sure enough she saw Vic.

Of course, he looked different since he wasn't wearing a tux. She found his current attire to be more pleasing to the eye, in any case. She grinned and took her ticket from the usher before walking over to him, her dark jeans accentuating the line of her legs as she came to him. Her red shirt and dark jacket looked amazing, but it was no evening gown and she wondered if he would recognize her right away. She tapped his shoulder and smiled softly as she waited for him to turn his head.

Vic turned at the slight tap on his shoulder. He looked and noticed that she seemed familer and he thought of roxxi. Though This lady looked similer to roxxi he couldn't exactly place where he had seen her before. "Rox?" He asked softly hoping this women wouldn't get offened that he had said the wrong name.

She smiled as he recognized her and nodded. "Hey, Vic. It's been awhile, hasn't it?" In a gesture of good faith, she put her arms around him and gave him a little hug before she pulled away. "I almost didn't recognize you there."

"Likewise." He mused softly. "You look different without a gown on." He hugged her back whispering also at the difference of appearence with her clothes still on her body. "So what brings you here?" he asked brushing of his statement about her clothing.

She laughed and playfully whacked his shoulder as they pulled apart. "Well, seeing as it is a movie theater, I thought I'd see a movie," she said, holding up her ticket. "Which one are you going to?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. She was in a good mood and it was nice to see him after such a long time, especially considering the last time they'd been together.

"It's some movie about a gang." He said softly. "I haven't seen enough of the previews to know what it's about." He stretched trying to pop his back one again. It had been a good while since his last wonderful massage which she had so lovingly given to him months before. "Which one are you here to see? I don't seem to sound rude but you don't really peg me for a lovey movie type."

She cringed a little at the rather loud sound his back made. She would have to ask about that again soon. "You mean you don't peg me as one. And you're right. Those movies are okay once in awhile, but I'm here for the same thing you are," she said with a smile. "Wanna come and sit by me?"

"Sure why not?" He mused following her in. "Care for anything to eat while we are here? for that matter should I give you the moeny for your ticket and call this another date?" He teased softly sitting down in the back of the theater.

She laughed again and shook her head. "I'll get my own snacks and movie tickets, thank you. But I would be willing to call this a date and leave with you."

"That sounds like it could be fun. And since this is a date then." He leaned over and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. "It means I should drive your car since I didn't bring mine today." He mused softly taking her hand and kissing it.

She smiled and kissed him back leaning into him as he smoothly tried to get into the driver's seat. "Well aren't we the confident one? Alright, you can drive. I'll be back, though. I need snacks." That said, she was off to the concession stand.

Vic watched with a smile on his face as she stood. "You know it beautiful." He got to thinking before she left. He didn't mind about her paying for herself if thats what she wated to do but he knew beter than to let her pay for the whole thing, and not get used to paying. She was so beautiful as he continued to watch her leave to go and get her snacks.

Roxxi returned a few minutes later with a small popcorn bag, a soda, and a bag of skittles, half of which she would probably save for later enjoyment. She smiled and took her seat next to Vic. "So, date of mine," she said, putting the soda in the holder in front of her, "Did ya miss me?" she teased.

He smiled when she came back to join him. "Of course I did."he mused softly taking her popcorn bag so she could sit down. He took her hand and kissed it as the lights dimmed. the previews startedplaying and a few moments after that the movie started opening up with alot of people strapping up. They were going to raid a rivals turf but all too soon the main character was shot and being rushed to the hospital. As the scren went black a few words popped up. 'Two years later' Soon enough Vic had his knuckles gripping the seat while the rival gang had shot down innocents.

She smiled as the lights dimmed, the feel of his lips on her hand making her shiver. In her whole life, he was probably the only one who'd ever managed to pull off that move without seeming corny. she nibbled at her popcorn, keeping it between them in case he wanted some. The movie was already pretty graphic, starting with someone having been shot. At least the strapping up had been realistic enough. She frowned as innocent people were caught in the crossfire. She glanced over at Vic and noticed he seemed pretty tense. It struck her as odd that he might be a fairly emotional guy at this sort of movie, but she wasn't one to judge. Instead, she did her best to comfort him, holding his tensed hand in her own.

Back
Top Bottom