Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Detention Isn't All Bad (OnaBoat+Divine_lil_Brat)

Bow_down1991

Planetoid
It was a hot day outside. The temperature had climbed up to over 90 degrees. What a great day to spend a Saturday. . .in detention?

Why did he have to be the graduate student? The question played over and over in his head. He was the newbie, so he had to administrate detention on the Saturday that was today. He sighed as he leaned back in his chair, feet propped up on the oak desk. Boy, he needed a cigarette. He was twenty four years old, just out of graduate school. His name was Dante Porter. He looked scruffy, as he had lost the will to maintain himself just a week earlier. He had jet black hair, with brown eyes, and he stood at about 6'4. He hated his job, but he needed the money. Boy, this was the life. . .

The classroom was filled with hooligans. Jocks, bullies, sluts, and even the occasional exchange student, who didn't know that were breaking the rules. The head jock sat in front. He could get any girl he wanted, Alfred Graydon his name. Behind him, a well known bully, who took pleasure in beating up nerds, and intimidating his way into life. Behind him, was a japanese student, who barely even spoke English, and who thought any white girl was attractive. . What a bunch. . .

She had taken her seat a few seats back from the jock and sighed as she let her violet orbs fall on the teacher whom she could thank for being here. She rolled her eyes not wanting to look at him to long, he was cute in a weird way but he was to blame for her spending her party day at school. The weather was great and the air in the class was warm. Lucky for her she had chosen to wear a short, black, pleated skirt that barely covered her rear, a burnt pink, skin tight, long sleeved top with a few buttons that ran along her chest, the sleeves were pushed up, the buttons undo, exposing most of her perky chest. Her cooper locks spilled down over her shoulders and back as she leaned forward on her arms, her gaze fixed to the outside world just beyond the window. Her legs were crossed at the ankles for now, her black heels rest on the seat in front of her.

Her pink lips shimmered in the light as the gloss made them shiny and more lush to look at. Her violet orbs in cased in black liner only made them pop more against her creamy skin. Her gaze soon travel back to the teacher before falling to the others in the room. She didn't really know any of them that well but she had seen them around from time to time.

What was he to do? The girl was fucking up and sh e needed to be dealt with, yet she gazed over to him like he was some kind of monster. He shook his head, she defineatly dressed like a slut, which kind of turned him on a bit. He looked toward the other girls in the room, and he shook his head. A goth, a cheerleader, and another party girl. He leaned forward in his seat and looked at the roster of all the people who were supposed to be in the room today. He didn't recognize any of their names besides the one that he had sent here. From time to time, he would send the students to go clean the homeroom or help the janitors clean the gym or something, but for now he would wait.

The japanese student in back looked at the girl and smiled. "I think. . " He paused, his broken english and accent shining through his words. "You are pretty. . " He said with a sheepish smile. "What you name?" He asked her, in a hushed tone. The teacher didn't seem to care enough anyways, well at least at this point. .

She turned her gaze to the boy addressing her, her lips offered a warm smile before she glanced to the teach before she answered. "Thanks... I'm Kitty." she spoke softly and slowly but soon shifted in her seat so she could speak to him with more ease. She didn't seem to mind his attention or that fact his english was poor. She just wanted to chat to help pass the time. She didnt' really care for the other girls in the room. Mostly because they were all sworn enemies, not by choice but by cliques. She rolled her eyes as she noticed the goth girl staring at her with a crocked brow. She turned her attention back on the boy. "Whats yours?" she asked softly, leaning in a little closer as she spoke.

The boy smiled. "My name Ryo" He said with a laugh. "Kitty. . ." He repeated back in his head, over and over. He liked that name. He laughed to himself, then turned to face the front as he noticed the teacher's gaze turn his way. He turned back to her and opened his mouth again. "Why you here?" He asked her with a skittish tone. They said the only way for him to practice his English was to test it on other people, what a better time then now? The boy had black hair, with was ruffled and messy, his glasses were plain, black rimmed but other than that, he was no different that another boy, except by skin color.

The jock sighed and sat back in his seat. He took out a piece of paper and scribbled some words on it:

Let's go have some fun. . .

After the words, there was a little face of a winking face. He passed the note to the cheerleader, who was sitting directly across from him. He knew all the tricks to get out of detention with the girls. He loved detention. ..

She smiled as she nodded softly to his name. "Nice to meet you." she purred not giving the teach a glance. She didn't care if he saw her talking or not. It was his fault she was here any ways. She smiled with a soft laugh at his question. "The teacher caught me and a few friends ditching class in the gym closet." Now that was almost the whole truth, but she didn't the point in bringing up the finer details. "How about you?" she asked as her gaze spilled to the jock passing a note to the cheerleader.

The cheerleader had been busy drawing little hearts and stars over her homework when she caught the note. She opened it before lowering it to nod at the jock. He was cute and she was bored. She knew what kind of fun he had meant and she was fair game. Anything would be better than this and beside, anything that involved removing some clothes sounded good right about now.

Ryo smiled at her and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "I. . ." He stopped to think about how to say the words in English. "I drink sake before class." He said as he looked into her eyes. He would omit that he tried to grope some girl. "What you do in closet?" He asked her, completely naive to what she was actually doing. In Japan, they had their own little things they would do, but he was unaware to what they did in America. He really did want to learn, but no one said they couldn't have fun whilst doing so.

The jock got up and walked toward the teacher. The two exchanged words for a bit, then the jock stepped out of the room and the teacher looked at the sheet. "Nikki Storm?" He said pointing to the cheerleader. "Go with Mr. Graydon." He said as he moved his magazine back to his face. He knew what was happening, he had been in the situation of a Saturday detention many a-time. In his humble opinion, he hoped that the quarterback fucked her brains out. .

She couldn't help but smile with a soft laugh before brushing her bangs from her eyes. "We were just hanging out, avoiding class." she chimed as she thought over what they had been doing. There wasn't a chance was about to tell him she was busy getting busy with a few guys from class. So instead she opted for that. "Just playing games... ya know." she added with a soft nod of her head. "Sake, thats like wine or tequila isn't it?"

She watched Allen go up and chat with the teacher, she watched both of them before glancing back down to her paper. She smiled as she heard her name called and quickly rose from her seat and walked out of the class and right into Allen. She looked up with a smikie smile as she brushed some hair off her shoulder.

The Japanese student looked at her with a weird look. What was Tequila? "Wine. . " He said after realizing what sake was. It was rice wine. He looked at her and sighed. He was running out of English words to use, though he was saved when the teacher looked up. "Everyone except for Kitty, move to the gym and clean it spotless" The teacher said as he looked directly at Kitty. Everyone else in the room started to get up and walk out of the room. ..

Outside, Allen took Nikki's hand and led her into the men's bathroom. This was a good enough place as any to fuck her. As they got in, Allen locked the door and placed the doorstop on the inside. He pushed her against the wall and put his lips against hers. . .

She nodded understanding him and was about to ask another question before she heard the teach make his comment. She turned to face him, her violet orbs meeting his, her expression going to neutral as all the other students filtered out of the room leaving her alone with him. She sighed and rolled her eyes as she moved back to facing the front. Uncrossing her ankles she crossed her legs as she began to read over a magazine she had brought with her. She wasn't to pleased with the current situation but there was little she could do.

Nikki followed Allen and kept her giggles to herself as she saw where they were going. Once inside she was nothing but smirks and giggles as she felt him push up against the door and press his lips to hers. She eagerly returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck as she pressed herself closer to him.

The teacher closed the door and walked over to where she was sitting. "Please move the magazine." He said softly to her. He looked her in the eyes. He sighed and shook his head. "I know what you were doing when you skipped my class." He said to her with a shake of his head. "Those kinds of actions are unacceptable in school, especially. . ." He stopped. He doubted she was actually listening. His brown eyes stared her down. Beiing this much closer to her, she was far more beautiful than she was just a few minutes ago. . .

Allen smiled and shoved his tongue in her mouth, and his hand found his way into the bottom of her skirt. "You want this don't you, you little slut." He whispered into her ear. "You want me to fuck your brains out, huh?"

She didn't bother to look up at him as he approached her but at the mention to move the magazine she glanced up at him before sighing and tucking it away in her book bag. He had been talking about something and paused so she figured she might as well look up at him. She wasn't ready to lock his gaze but once she did she couldn't look away. She felt a blush creeping up and quickly dropped her gaze and kept her gaze on the desk and pretended to look at her nails.

Nikki was enjoying his tongue when she felt his hands on her skirt. She smirked as she looked up at him. His comment making it hard to stand still as she felt his breath against her ear. "uh huh" she managed to squeak out as felt her heart begin to race.

The man moved closer to her. He put his hand on her exposed leg, near her thigh. Though it was higher up, that it maybe should be, he knew she probably didn't care. At least judging by the blush on her face. "Why don't you explain to me in detail, everything that went on in that closet." He said with a slight chuckle. "Should you leave anything out, you will be punished." He laughed as he moved even closer to her. "Now, in graphic detail, list what happened, emotions, and everything else in between." He sat back in his chair and waited her response.

As Graydon heard her response, he let go of her and grabbed her hand, leading her and lifting her up, and placing her on the counter. He flipped her skirt up and looked at her delicate panties, a bulge in his pants already growing. He smiled as he slid his hand into her panties, feeling the heat it was giving off and gently rubbed his fingers against the slit. He looked up at her and smiled. "What do you think?"

She paused and slowly moved her hands to lay on the desk before turning her gaze up to him. Her eyes seemed indifferent as they traveled down to his hand on her thigh before moving back up to his. Her pink lips twisted into a soft teasing smile as she leaned closer to him. Her eyes hiding a smoky hint as she wet her lips. "You want me to tell you ..." she paused as her hand moved to cover his. "Or want me to show you.." she purred giving his hand a little squeeze, her brow lifting slightly as if to egg him on. She stayed like that for a moment before she shoved his hand from her thigh and her expression turn to disgust. "Perv!" her voice broke through the room as she rose from her seat. "Your sick.." she spat as she turned on her heels, causing her skirt to whirl around and up a tad more than it should have, to leave.

Nikki liked how Allen moved her around and placed her on the counter. She moaned softly as she felt his fingers work their way into her panties and began to tease her. She nodded before licking her lips. "mmm I think I want more." she purred as she leaned closer to him pressing her lips to his as her hands roamed over his chest and shoulders.

The man stood up quickly after she broke away, and fast walked to the girl who was trying to get away. As the skirt whirled up, he grabbed it, and used it to pull her toward him. With her face to face with him, he smiled. "Where do you think you are going missy?" He said with an evil sneer. He threw her into one of the desks and sat on the table part. "I think we need to try this again." He said as he looked toward the ceiling. "While you are free to go, I'm also free to write that maybe you didn't show up to detention." He said as he sighed. "Now. . .Why don't you start from the beginning. . ."

The first finger broke through the tight lips. Then the second. He kissed her slowly and moved his fingers in and out of her. He new what she was thinking, but he was a slow and steady kind of guy. . .

She gasped with the sudden tug on her skirt to find herself face to face with her teacher. She was speechless as he spoke to her, unable to think of what to do or how to get around him as he threw her back into her seat. Her eyes wide as she looked up to him, half in shock of what he was saying and half not wanting to believe what was going on. She bit her lip as he finished speaking, giving her her options though clearly pushing to one over the other. Finally after thinking it over she sighed as her eyes fell shut. "Then I guess you'll just have to say I didn't show.." she pat as her eyes open to focus on him. "Because I'm not telling you anything..." she had a cocky tilt to her head as she crossed her over her chest as she waited for his retort.

Her head fell back as she felt the first finger enter her, then the next. If it wasn't for him kissing and keeping her lips covers, she be a loud moaning messing. Urging him to do more, go faster and use her as she wanted to use him.

Back
Top Bottom