Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB A Workshop of Disaster (Huge Redo)

Garmore

Moon
WARNING: This is going to be a mess. I'm using this to play with all the styling features of BMR.

Introduction:
1. A little bit about me. I've been writing for around 4 years at this point. On and off but mostly on, if you include my efforts with pen and paper games, you can increase that total to about 7-ish. My favorite color is purple, you will see this a lot throughout. As of now, I'm a freelance web designer so my schedule is somewhere between chaotic and non-existent, this means I may take a few days at times. If I ever think I'm going to be busy for around a week+ I will let people know.
2. The part you probably care about. How I how, where, and who I write. How: I generally post somewhere around the 3-4 paragraph mark, more/less can depend on my partner's style and personal flow. Where: Here in PMs or Discord. I have enough anxiety to fell a tree, can't do public stuff at all. I have a minor preference for discord but either really work. Who: That's a strange question I'll get more into later, but it's a wide birth, typically I'll play guys. I have no hesitations playing girls, trans characters, etc. Generally I'm not too picky on who I play
3. I'm fine talking to people OOC, friendship is a great thing. I'm also engaged, and have been in a committed relationship since highschool. So please nothing of that sort. I generally let people know if I'm uncomfortable, or not feeling something. I hope you do the same, if you aren't feeling up to something, lost interest, etc, just lemme know. I won't bother you. If people don't get back to me in about a week, I'll give a little prod, maybe another at a later point, depends how long I've known you.
4.Almost every rule held within is soft. We'll get to the 'Ultra mega turbo no' later. If you want to include or do something that might push boundaries a bit, let me know, I'm perfectly willing to discuss. I have preferences but like most, there's some wiggle room. On that note, I am flaming bi. Suggestions for Yaoi themed things will get my interest.

Yes, Maybe, No:
These are all of my defined interests, maybes and hard lines of no, only the noes are generally set in stone, the others are flexible.
Yeses
  • Drawn Faceclaims: This one is nearly non-negotiable, if you're bringing a character image to me, please have it be drawn, art, a 3d model, or even a sufficiently altered image of a human, please just no images that look like they're off of some poor persons instagram.
  • Development: A big one, for ideas I like them to go somewhere, two characters relationship, interactions with worlds, I like when Ideas start somewhere, and end somewhere else, with changes along the way
  • Communication: I like to talk to my partners about where plots are going, character motivations, pose ideas for scenes, etc. If you like discussing things before actually doing them, we'll get along swimmingly, I'm not one to just full send it.
  • My Cravings: I'm a bit of an odd duck, when I start to crave something and start a plot, I rarely lose interest until it's done. You could say I like finishing, if you enjoy bad jokes as much as I do. But I don't generally post a craving, and then lose interest in a week.
  • Fantasy Settings: Please. These are generally my favorites. Can be original, partially based in D&D or tolkein-esque trappings, or just an existing wholesale or with alterations. If you've had some wacky idea set in Kara-Tur, or things on that level of obscurity, let me know, I'm certainly interested, and will almost certainly get a good chuckle.
  • BDSM Notes: Not needed but a major plus. I've earned my stripes in rigging and painplay, edgeplay, I even know how to use a violet wand, ask about something bondage-y and I'll either know, or be interested in finding out!
  • Wholesomeness: I love fluffy, cuddly things, not everything has to be dark, and often dark times have a little light to help bring in the dawn, so fluff, cuddling, romance, soft things, I love them to death
  • Fandoms: I'm a man with a mess of interests, I'd love to do, basically every one at some point, I'm also into a lot more things that aren't listed, so if it's weird, and it's anime-adjacent, I'm probably down.
  • Maybes
    • Modern Day Settings: You'll see me break this idea every few seconds in my fandoms and plot ideas. It's more a note on feel, when I write up something, it's generally a bit fantastical in nature. Perfectly normal modern day settings, not exactly my cup, I need a bit of spice to make the hot coco that is the modern day just that extra bit interesting.
    • Themes Around Cheating: This one I'm careful about, too far and it gets mean-spirited, too little and it just feels off. It's another flavor dependent and character dependent things
    • Large Casts: Don't get me wrong, I love worldbuilding, and I love characters, but if we're both juggling 4+ characters on a regular basis, all who are distinct and functional people I will get lost, so I prefer to keep things to a smaller core cast, with extras coming in and out.
    • Anything That's not Listed: I'm almost always open to listen to an idea, doesn't mean I'll say yes, but if from looking at what I'm interested in, you think I might enjoy it, lemme know, I'm a fairly open man
  • Hard Nos
    • Graphic Violence: I'm squeamish. I'm a soft human that likes to keep his blood on the inside, and would prefer most people around him agreed to keep their blood inside. Scratching, biting, those things are fine, if anything they get me fired up like nothing else, same with a scrap. Mentions of violence are also fine. I play shadowrun on a nearly weekly basis. I'm fine with dark, just don't make me explain a sucking wound often.
    • Political Themes: I'm a nice man, I try to get along with most people, but I have my opinions on things, and you have yours. When it comes to political beliefs, unless I know you very well, please keep them to yourself. I will do the same as an obvious courtesy.

Now that we've gotten out of the mire of preamble. Lets get into the first section, Fandoms and settings. You may ask, "Gar, why are those two different if eberron is in your settings." Well good thing you asked voice of someone asking me a question in my head. Settings are generally more worlds I like, I.E. Eberron, Double Cross, places without much in the way of established characters, just worlds built to be written in. Fandoms more spawns from interests in certain characters, etc. Though lets get into the fun parts here.

• Fandoms:
    • This is a general interest in all the materials held within the universe. Ripe for OCs, has almost too many cannon characters, and a functional multiple universes aspect to make weird shit work better. Not that I mind differing from canon in the slightest. I've personally consumed just about every fate and nasu work that exists, I've read Notes, don't read notes, but if you suggest something along these lines, I'll at least know a lot
    • I know one of these shows is currently coming out, and the other I still have mixed feelings on, but I love almost all of the characters in both. They're anime styled off of oldschool tokusatsu, and animated by the company who can't make a plot without aliens to save their life, what's not to love! I'd be willing to play any of the major male characters in either.(Yes, even Alexis. If anything he's a cool one) I'd need to brainstorm something up ideas wise though, they're odd settings to do stuff within.
    • It's breath of the wild but a gacha game(but not really) I love this game, the universe, and basically everything held within, I'll play most anyone honestly, I've completed basically every story quest in the game, and have a working knowledge on essentially everyone. I do especially like Zhongli and Diluc if you need some guidance
    • I have become utterly obsessed with this game, Everything I love about genshin I love in this game moreso. There is maybe one character I dislike, and the setting is so intricate I still learn things from reading random flavor text, hearing voicelines and a bunch more. I'd be more than happy to write basically anything in this setting and have too many ideas to count. So please do inquire if you enjoy this one.
      [*]Gundam(All of them)
      [*]A Certain Magical/Scientific Index/Railgun/Accelerator
      [*]Yu-Gi-Oh!(all of them)
      [*]Final Fantasy(Most of them, especially 14)
      [*]Atelier(I've played more of cute girl in a large dress the game then I'd ever want to admit)
      [*]Fire Emblem(Played most of them, might need refreshers here and there)
      [*]Warhammer
      [*]Hades
      [*]King of Fighters(14 do be coming out)
      [*]Tekken
      [*]Arcsys at Large
      [*]Touhou
      [*]Idol Things (IM@S, Bandori, Symphogear)
      [*]Action Harem Garbage (if you know, you know)
    [*]Settings
    • Eberron
    • Forgotten Realms
    • Double Cross(Obscure japanese RPG, imagine an unholy fusion of tokyo ghoul, raildex, and half a bottle of whisky and you're almost there)
    • Galorion
    • Shadowrun
    • Cyberpunk RED
Well that's it folks, drop me a line if you want to, don't if you don't either way, have a nice day, give yourself the credit you're due, and have some fun, we all need a little relaxing.

Last edited:
I guess these bumps are gonna be yearly, but this one is while I'm doing a writeup on my favorite new group, luxium from Nijisanji EN! I'd absolutely love you if someone indulged me and wanted me to play one of those guys.

One more bump, I should be around now more often after dealing with a passing in the family. Also, massively interested in Honkai Star Rail recently.

Back
Top Bottom