Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She's just my bitch[Luna and Nihil]

A soft chuckle was all that left him. He pulled himself off of the bed, dragging her with. He carelessly tossed her down onto the cold wooden floor, stalking over her like a twisted predator of the night.

She could tell if she stayed any longer everything would fall apart and he'd beat her and abuse her like so many before him. She started backing up and then took off for the door.

Unfortunatly for her, though, he was faster. He was right behind her by the time she reached the stairs. With little effort, he pushed her down the stairs. He casually stepped down the stairs, kneeling down before her crippled form. He gave a soft, cold smile as he stared down at her. "Hello...."

Had she been a human she probably would have broken her neck, but her body was still in shock nonetheless. She looked up at him when he came downstairs. "Why..why did you do that?" She asked. She had to wait a little bit before she could recover.

Nihil merely gave her a simple shrug and a smiled before her grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and tossed her down the second flight. He mockingly hummed a tune as he walked down after her. He came to a sudden stop as he stood before her, pressing the heel of his foot against her sore stomach as he leaned down and stared into her eyes. "Why did you reject him when all he tried to do was show you love? Why did you scorn him when what he did was to protect you from me?...." He said as he removed his foot, slowly pacing around her crumpled form like a vulture.

She was somewhat confused with his terms. "I..didn't mean to. I flinch..Everyone does it...I was so used to being hurt...Like this." She couldn't move anything besides her mouth anymore, and she knew she needed to hurry up and heal so she could try to run again. Whatever she did, she had angered something inside him. Or rather someone from his terms.

"Oh, are you now?..." He asked her with a twisted sneer, smiling softly as he slid his tongue across his lips. "Well that really is too bad... Because Im in control now and Im going to savor every minute of this...." He threw his head back and laughed like hyena, his grip upon her neck remaining firm.

When he grabbed her by the neck she closed her eyes and managed to move her hands and grip his wrist. "Please...stop.." She choked, tears beginning to run down her cheeks. "I love you...so why are you doing this to your own wife?" She sobbed.

He froze at her words, his grip loosening ever so slowly but never enough to release her. His gave slowly met hers, and his eyes were now that of a dull grey, as they had always been. He had a solem look on his face as if guilty from what he had done but happy at the same time of her words. His head then slumped back down and after a few moments he began to laugh, louder and louder until he looked back up, laughing in her face as his crystal blue eyes met hers. "Hehe.... Good one... You really are just a pathetic bitch, only looking out for yourself..." He said in a sadistic though whimsical tone.

For a minute she thought she had gotten through to him. He had relaxed his grip enough for her to breath easier. However, her hopes shattered upon hearing his laugh. "No...I do love you! Please believe me...Nihil.." Luna had never called him by name before. She hoped that got through to him. She may have been an elf, but her species did not specialize in physical strength, which was why it was common for an elf to get captured by humans.

"Hehe..." His roaring laugh dulled down into a low chuckle. He smiled coldly as he slowly examined her face, then gently slid the tip of his blade along both of her cheeks. It was only the slightest of touch, but even so a small trickle of crimson rolled down her chin. " Yeah right... Tell me all about it after I break you like a twig..."

Her eyes widened and she shook her head. "No!" She screamed, pushing his hand away. After realizing that she had gained mobility she immidiately got to her feet and ran for the guest room. She knew he would catch her if she tried to get to the door. She made it in and proceeded to shut and lock the door.

He stiffled a small laugh, rolling his eyes as she made a rather pathetic attempt to escape him. He took slow, casual steps towards the guest room door. He tried to door knob once, and upon finding it was locked, he peered up at the door frame. He reached up and retrieved the small key from the ledge of the top frame, whistling to himself as he slowly began to unlock the door.

She forgot that this door had a key so she tried to block his way with her own body, sitting in front of it. She started to cry, hugging her legs to her body. "No, please! Oh god no.." She sputtered. The floor was tiled and her nightgown was silk. She wouldn't be able to hold the door.

Back
Top Bottom