Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Human To Vampire by RobBase086 and Eris

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Dr. Robert Sandage walks into the lab as he notices his assistant working on her project trying to figure out what causes a vampire bat to drain the blood of its victims. Dr. Sandage walks over to his computer at his desk to check his email. He receives a email from his boss Dr. Denmark who is requesting the genetic altering drug to be completed by the end of this week. "Good evening Dr.!" He says to his lab assistant as he continues to work now.

The lab assistant glanced up as the leading doctor entered the room. She smiled softly, "Hello doctor." She shifted a bit, looking down and smiling before returning to her project. She wasn't seeing what she was missing, and it was starting to annoy the blond.

Eris said:
The lab assistant glanced up as the leading doctor entered the room. She smiled softly, "Hello doctor." She shifted a bit, looking down and smiling before returning to her project. She wasn't seeing what she was missing, and it was starting to annoy the blond.

He smiled at her as she glanced up looking at him. "How are you doing today?" As he noticed she is a little frustrated with her project. "How is your project coming along for you?" As he is figuring the calculations on his formula that he has been working on for quite sometime now.

"I seem to be stuck." She stated, looking up at him with a small frown. She glanced over to him and sighed a bit, tucking some of her hair behind her ear. She didn't notice one of the vials leaking into her drink...

Eris said:
"I seem to be stuck." She stated, looking up at him with a small frown. She glanced over to him and sighed a bit, tucking some of her hair behind her ear. She didn't notice one of the vials leaking into her drink...

"I am sorry to hear that you are stuck! Is there something that I may be able to help you with by chance?" As he looked at her and noticed how unhappy she was.

She shrugged a bit and shook her head. "Not that I can think of. But if I come up with anything I'll let you know." She stated, moving to take a sip of her drink. She blinked and coughed a bit. "This tastes kind of weird..." She muttered, tossing the rest of the drink in the garbage bin. She continued her work, but not even a half hour later she began to feel odd..

Eris said:
She shrugged a bit and shook her head. "Not that I can think of. But if I come up with anything I'll let you know." She stated, moving to take a sip of her drink. She blinked and coughed a bit. "This tastes kind of weird..." She muttered, tossing the rest of the drink in the garbage bin. She continued her work, but not even a half hour later she began to feel odd..

"Oh ok not a problem then." As he goes on to work now and does not realize what is happening to his assistant. "Did you say something to me?" As he somewhat heard her mumble a little bit.

"Oh no doctor, just to myself." She stated, offering him a weak smile. She grew pale, beginning to have cold sweats. Soon she lost consciousness and fell to the floor.

Eris said:
"Oh no doctor, just to myself." She stated, offering him a weak smile. She grew pale, beginning to have cold sweats. Soon she lost consciousness and fell to the floor.

"Oh ok!" He says smiling back at her now. He continues on with his work and then hears something hit the floor. He runs over to her and starts to check her pulse and all. "Are you ok?" He asks in concernment. He then lifts her up and carries her to his office where there is a couch there.

The girl let out a small moan of pain, turning in the doctors arms. When she was on the couch she slowly opened her eyes and looked at the doctor. "I know what...you can do for me.."She purred, pulling him close.

Eris said:
The girl let out a small moan of pain, turning in the doctors arms. When she was on the couch she slowly opened her eyes and looked at the doctor. "I know what...you can do for me.."She purred, pulling him close.

He smiled as he heard her purr because he knew that he could make love to her. As he felt her arms go around him he was very happy about it. "What is it that I can do for you?" He thinks he has the idea but is not sure though about it.

The blond woman smirked a bit. "I want you to fuck me hard. Take my virginity." She demanded, taking off her lab coat and returning her arms around him. She moved to kiss him, legs spreading instinctively.

Eris said:
The blond woman smirked a bit. "I want you to fuck me hard. Take my virginity." She demanded, taking off her lab coat and returning her arms around him. She moved to kiss him, legs spreading instinctively.

As he then placed her up against a lab table and started to unzip his pants pulling out his member. He then smiles and thinks for a second and decides to bend her up onto the lab table and take her from behind because some women love it from behind because they say a more deeper penetration is the right way to go. As he pulls up her skirt now and removes her panties now and slides his hard cock inside her pussy. He starts to grind hard and fast inside of her now. "I will do that for you baby!" He thrusts hard and deep inside her now.

Back
Top Bottom