Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fate/Five Rings (Revelations and Count of Chaos)

He could hear that desperate please, and he was not going to keep her waiting much longer. With a rolling motion of his hips his shaft soon began to spear properly into Musashi, his cock spreading her inner walls as it ran between them. Giving out a heated sigh of pleasure, his hands held on to the swordswoman tightly, bucking his hips against hers once he had fully inserted himself into her. Breathing out a little heavily, his rhythmic thrusting was soon a deep and intense one, with his body leaning in against hers. Going for a deeper angle against her left him unable to tease her breasts with his mouth, instead moving for a more intense and intimate kiss on her hips as he pinned her down against the bed, one hand soon clasped against her thigh as he sought to hold her down and the other hand seeking out one of hers to place it against the bed. With the force of his thrusts the bed was soon sent rocking and creaking slightly, not quite bucking under their motions but still giving some further momentum to him taking her, the sound of sex quickly filling the room once the two were at it in full.

His kiss continued against her until he broke it with a soft gasp, eyes lilting as they looked to Musashi. There was something more than just heated about the moment, a more smoldering sensation running down his spine as he tried to focus and feel, instead simply letting his instincts and desire lead him rather than try to limit what he was doing. Throbbing and twitching within Musashi, he could feel that pleasure growing and mounting, a climax soon but something he didn’t rush towards as his hips clapped back into hers.

Miya moaned as she felt Jun's cock push into her. The swordswomen's finger nails dug a little harder into Jun's back, and she rolled her hips up slightly enjoying the feeling of fullness that having her master's shaft inside of her. Perhaps it was bad form to have sex with your Master before or during a Holy Grail War, but for Musashi she took her pleasures where she could. Not to mention she was finally able to see another side of Jun. While he had entertained some parts of her behavior, he still seemed a bit stuffy at times in the short time they had already spent together. While a Holy Grail War was an assuredly dangerous conflict to get involved in, there was a danger to being wound too tight, if one was paranoid they were as just as predictable and easy to manipulate as any simpleton, and nerves getting too frayed would inhibit one's ability to make decisions. Of course for Musashi herself she just wanted to fuck, and considering that Jun was an attractive young man, it made that all the better.

Those steady, rhythmic motions elicited a great many pleasured sighs from Miya. Her moans getting a bit louder as Jun's thrusts increased in force. She definitely delighted in how forceful he was being, feeling the bed rocking and creaking. It was getting loud, and the lewd sounds of their sex would have likely be possible to hear from any corner of this building. Of course given how careful Jun was, she doubted there was anyone who would notice. She could feel her own orgasm starting to grow within, biting her lower lip as she tried to delight in the feeling of Jun's thrusts, of how he pushed and held her down. In a way, it was almost as if she was being used, there was this delightful aggressiveness, this ferocity. She wondered if she would see this when combat finally came. However, every moment of lucidity seemed to be washed away with each wave of pleasure that rolled through, until finally she gave a loud moan of pleasure and orgasmed. Her inner walls clenching down and milking Jun hard, her body eager for him to come, and her fluids splashing over his cock, and likely over his crotch on one of his deeper thrusts.

With Musashi’s inner core clenching as tightly as it could around him, he felt bliss in a that was hard to describe. As a servant she was different from a human, and with her beauty she was certainly without compare. Gasping out and giving a wordless moan of pleasure, it was not long until Jun felt his body tensing up and his cock spasming within Musashi, his seed quickly spilling with a heavy and heated spurt afterwards. Further shots of his cum quickly filled the warrior woman, and as he breathed in slowly, his breathing becoming a little irregular and rapid. Grinding himself hilt deep within the Saber servant, his hands held more firmly against her as he held her close, chest brushing over her as he thrust his hips back into her with more rigid and taut motions. Closing his eyes softly, the man felt his orgasm steadily dying down, his body still slightly tense but steadily recovering by the moment. Remaining hilted within Musashi however, he seemed to be at peace for a few seconds as his hands instead idly roamed against her, feeling her curves on his hands and the softness of her figure. While he had little doubt as to her skill given her name and history attached to it… It was a little difficult to think a woman this curvy could be a warrior. She was soft and ample, and her body nearly flawless.

Still, as his hands slowly ran back down to her hips, he began to pull out, a soft sigh of pleasure escaping him as the head of his shaft was freed from her. Speechless for now, he could still feel a light shiver running down his spine before he moved to rest next to Musashi, beads of sweat on his brow.

Musashi could feel his shaft stiffen and then spasm inside of her, her softer moans continuing as she felt Jun cum inside of her. She supposed had she truly been human she might have been a little more concerned, but even a man cumming inside wasn't necessarily a guarantee. Regardless, a servant like herself couldn't be impregnated, sure she was given shape and form in this world, but in a sense she remained a weird ethereal construct as most servants were. She smiled as she felt more of his warming cum pour inside of her, hearing the hitching in his breath, as he ground his hilt deep inside of the swordswoman Musashi's back arched a little bit more. Her hands went from raking deep into his skin, towards rubbing his back. She enjoyed how his thrusts continued even Jun was slowly coming down from his orgasm. She continued with her soft gasps as his hands explored her naked body, enjoying how his firm hands felt against the soft parts of her own body, enjoying each gentle squeeze he gave her curves.

Her hands continued to rest against Jun as he slowly pulled out of her, almost pouting as he extricated himself entirely from her pussy. As Jun laid down beside her, he remained silent, and the swordswoman couldn't help but smile, her aura almost seemingly a little smug, but also a bit caring as well. "Hmm, that was quite amazing Master, and a good way to start a day," Miya chuckled, her hand wiping her master's head as she enjoyed the feeling of their bare bodies in such close proximity to each other. There would likely few situations like this in the future. Holy Grail Wars were rarely something a participant could treat lightly, still she did feel a little less anxious, at least for the moment. She was sure her master would also be a little more at ease, especially considering all those glances he assumed she didn't catch. She was well aware of the affect she could have on someone, let alone her master.

Had they not a life and death struggle to deal with soon, Jun would have been more than happy treating Musashi as a proper lover, his hands still exploring her body as they felt almost hesitant to leave her. Part of it was just enjoying how real the magical woman felt – Musashi less a mortal being and more raw magic in the shape of a woman… But still, he knew that this might be the last time he might be enjoying such a union with a partner, and for now he wanted to milk it for all it was worth. One hand trailed down her outer thigh, the other seeking out one of her hands to squeeze softly against it before Musashi began to speak. “That was certainly pleasant…” Jun spoke with a soft breath, slowly letting his hands leave her as he began to sit up, heart still pounding from their sex. “And one way to start the day.” His eyes closed, a hand resting against Musashi’s hip before he began to stand up. “But we shouldn’t dally too long. We have to get ready for the war, and perhaps scope out or find out any other potential masters in the area. I’m sure they’ll be looking for us, and the least we can do is find them before they find us.” The city was a large one, and while there were six other masters, certainly they’d be on the hunt and his wards wouldn’t hold up against a dedicated search, so even their safeplace was only safe as long as it remained somewhat inconspicuous.

“I trust your skills as a fighter, Musashi.” Jun spoke, moving to get some clothes on. “But how good are you at blending in with others? You may have to hold a more normal disguise while we’re out.” Jun figured it shouldn’t be a problem with Musashi, but he had to ask all the same.

Musashi did enjoy Jun's curious hands, and she could feel how his hands would linger on certain parts of her body. Letting out a soft chuckle when he did this. Indeed, while she was more of spirit given form through magic, enjoying union with someone, let alone her master had turned out to be quite an enjoyable experience, and in fact rather than being tired out, she felt a little more energized. She smirked though as Jun sat up and still found it hard to remove his hands from her. She of course began to sit up as well. "Indeed it was, I think it would be good for us to find me new clothes. Every time I use my spirit form, it will be that much easier for other servants and masters to detect me. Assassins generally have the benefit to hide their presence. So I suppose the only way for me to keep a low profile is to appear as normal as I can."

Musashi got quickly dressed herself, and after her clothes were donned, she turned towards her Master. "I do think you should call me Miya around normal humans, that I think will be able to, as long as I get some clothes more appropriate to this world and time," She chuckled, and gave him a smile and a playful wink. "Again I'll try use my spirit form only when its necessary, don't want to to light us up like a beacon." She wondered what her Master would suggest first, because considering these were the clothes she was summoned with, she couldn't really get around them. She would need other clothes to change in to. Preferably a couple sets of casual clothes, something that would allow her to remain inconspicuous.

"Miya is a good nickname, I don't think most people will imagine your true name based off of that." he said, shaking his head. "If you're going to stay manifested though we'll have to get you some proper clothes then. Something a bit more casual and nondescript." Jun spoke, thinking for a moment. "I know a few clothing stores we can go to and keep a low profile at. You can wear one of my shirts and some pants until we can get you something nice. Can just say you need new clothing or something like that." He snapped his fingers, thinking the stores they could go to. "Won't even need to call ahead of time, though we might need to get a good measurement for you…." Though perhaps that was too formal or fancy?

"Just let me know when you're ready to leave. I'll need to reinforce the wards around the building a little but they'll last after we leave if they do. Mostly it keeps this building from being seen as a font of magical energy, and keeps you basically invisible even in spirit form."

"I was thinking that too, it seems innocuous enough that no one should really get a handle on it," Musashi agreed. "If you think I should go into spirit form until we find a store or when we walk into one I can go into spirit form for a short bit. Honestly given some of the knowledge I have received from the Grail there might be places we can go that I wouldn't look too out of place. I'd say I'd lost my luggage or such. It's simple enough I'd say." Musash gave a hearty laugh. Frankly she wanted to stay manifested anyways. There was also the tactical advantage of not showing up to other servants and masters like a giant beacon. Granted while she could see and hear everything in spirit form, it wasn't nearly as fun or interesting as interacting was. Sure the Holy Grail granted her some information, but it only really seemed to come as it was needed. That and it didn't change her reaction to this new world, which was certainly excitement.

"Ooohhooo, you want to measure me?" Musashi teased, giving Jun a wink. "Anyways...I'm ready to go. Let me know what you need me to do." She got a little more focused, understanding that leaving the house could put a target on their back, but also because they would need to get her clothes if she wanted to stay manifested at times. She didn't have presence concealment like those of the Assassin class did, so it would be imperative to stay out of spirit form as often as she could.

Seeing that Musashi could take things a bit more seriously was a relief, though he expected her to be able to do so. "Right now, we're probably safe still. Just try not to invest too much energy into anything and try to act… Casual." he spoke, feeling that was the best way to put it. Without presence concealment they had to mute her magical signature as best as they could, so that meant making her look and feel like an ordinary civilian. It was with a bit of trepidation that he began to leave the home with her, but he hadn't felt the presence of anyone that could see through his wards, let along discern what the two were. His car was a more modern one, not the most fancy of cars but in fine condition with a dark blue color to it. Once the two were in, he'd look around briefly before beginning to drive off, taking a deep breath as he tried to relax.

Though that was still easier said than done, a hint of tension remained as he drove, even towards the shopping mall – a bustling center of commerce still. He imagined that any servants or masters here wouldn't dare have an open confrontation in such a public space, though he knew not every servant would require or desire a drawn out fight in order to end the war. "We ought be fine for now, we'll try and find you some clothing so you can properly blend in. Shouldn't be too hard, there are plenty of clothing stores around here so if any call out to you, just let me know."

"Oh, but of course."

Musashi of course could take things seriously it was just that she thought if one took things too seriously their nerves would overwhelm them. She understood that Jun wanted to take the situation seriously. It was a Holy Grail War after all. Perhaps it was a form of self-actualization. She felt confident that her master and her could face any of the problems that would be thrown their way. She knew her own skill and power, but it had not be tested. Honestly Musashi was a bit eager for battle. She wanted a challenge, a fight to test her skill and mettle. She'd have to wait till she was facing a proper servant though. Instead she would have to take things seriously at times, and try to keep her master at ease. Whenever her master would glance at her when they drove, she would flash him a smile trying to calm him down.

As much as Musashi had some of the information about the modern world provided by the Grail, a feature that Holy Grail seemed to provide during these Holy Grail Wars she was still amazed by it all. Cars were fascinating to be sure, but the way in which Japan changed and grew was both inspiring and daunting to her. Her eyes at up all of these facets of modern Japan. When they finally arrived towards a shopping mall Musashi herself felt a bit ecstatic. "Hmm, well we should probably find me some casual clothes first, then some other stores to be sure." Musashi grabbed her master's hand. Dressed in her garb she must have looked like some otaku cosplayer dragging her beleaguered boyfriend along.

Thankfully most around probably just saw the two as a cosplayer or some sort of geeky babe looking to do a photoshoot or the likes. That didn't bother Jun too much. At most there would be some talk about an unusually dressed woman and a more modest man making some waves, but it would hopefully be hard to pin them down once things were more settled and she had proper clothing. The stores here were varied enough that they could find any sort of clothes she wished, and he was not in any particular rush so he wasn't about to hurry her. From modern, trendy clothes to things more modest or classy, there was something to be found for just about everyone here. "Well, I suggest picking a few outfits." Jun spoke. "Just so we can keep you from being too easily identified by one set of clothes." He then clarified, money was no real issue to him at the moment given that he could very well die should they make a mistake or slip up, so he was just happy to make sure that things would progress somewhat smoothly. The mall wasn't super crowded either since it was still morning, so while there were some passerbys, it was clear that the real rush and bustle of shoppers wouldn't be around for another hour or two, given the time of day.

"Of course! Just hope I don't put too much of a dent in your wallet," Miya laughed, slapping Jun a bit on his back. She yanked into the first store she had a good feeling about. She had spent about five minutes looking over a couple of outfits, and then went around picking out a couple of clothes. Of course she had also made Jun probably feel flustered as she kept him nearby, like a girlfriend dragging her poor boyfriend along for a shopping trip. When she had grabbed her first outfit she dragged her master close to the changing room. Going inside and taking a few minutes to put on the first outfit for him. Stepping out she was wearing a striped skirt, a simple white blouse (which was mostly covered by the sweater), a pale pink sweater, and a blackish-grey windbreaker of sorts.

"How's this look Ma-uh...Jun?" She asked, giving a slight twirl, her smile seemed to be beaming, clearly the woman seemed to be quite proud of her choices, and of course her bit of an ego was hoping that her summoner would agree as well.

While she could remain incorporeal, part of her master assumed or at least had the worry that other servants or masters would be able to feel an insubstantial servant far more easily than one who had manifested. As such, he felt it best that the two look like they were simply people living in the city. As Musashi elected to try on a couple of different outfits, her master remained casual – briefly trying to get a sense for magic around him only to feel a singular pull in the direction of his servant. As such he seemed comfortable enough to simply let things go on, though as Musashi soon came out in a more casual outfit, he offered her a smile, briefly flickering his eyes over her figure. "You look great. I doubt anyone's going to think you're anything different." He said calmly. The war could have likely started as it was, and he was sure other mages were on the hunt for their rivals regardless of any safety measures in place. "How do you feel in it?" Naturally, he wanted to feel comfortable around her – and for her to be comfortable with him.

When Jun smiled Miya's smile seemed to somehow even bigger than before. The swordswomen actually quite enjoyed shopping in this modern society, especially given that she was pretty much spoilt for choice on what she could choose. She absolutely soared at his praise, and as she looked at herself in the mirror just outside the changing room, trying to catch the look at different angles, she gave a nod and kept that grin of her's.

"I feel great, definitely factoring this into my wardrobe as long as I'm your...I'm here," Musashi said, reminding herself if she kept talking about him as master and referring to herself as a servant that she might end up attracting unwanted attention, either from the average public, or worse yet another mage and servant. The former would be awkward and annoying, but the latter could be lethal, and usually in these Holy Grail Wars, often were.

"Alright I'm going to try on another thing, that I want your opinion on, then there's another store I want to go to as well." Musashi said, before disappearing. The shuffling of clothing could be heard, as well as a slight exasperated huff until the door unlocked again. She came out wearing a deep red sweater and some navy blue jeans. She also seemed quite proud of this one and stepped out yet again giving another twirl. "I like this one a lot, but what do you think?" She asked. In the back of her mind she was also scanning about the store, albeit as subtly as she could, trying to see if she could sense out the presence of other servants.

Back
Top Bottom