Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A pattering of interests

ShadowsLitany

Lurker in the Shadows
Supporter
Welcome!
Sit down, have a beverage of your choice and chillax.

I'm approachable for ideas, if I get intrigued then I'm more than happy to join you for a ride down any road.

How I like to rp:
  • Craft a story, you can't take a journey without that first step much as I like to plan things on the way I like to leave a lot open.
    • Let's play off each other, leaving openings for the story to go in unexpected directions.
    • It's the journey that makes it fun, not just the destination.
  • It's all about the collaboration, keep a line of communication open, if you want something in the role play say so.
    • I will tell you what I am looking for if its not there.
    • If its way off the radar for either of us no harm, we can find a middle ground or move on. I'm pretty flexible.
  • I'm a history buff, if you are into historical plots that's a match!
  • Build up character depth and development, if you want long term you need to build up tension. I'm willing to spend time building up characters.
  • Quality over quantity (feel free to check some of my past work to know how I write).
  • It can be smexy, sexy, smut, or just story. It's easy to skip sex scenes with a line or two and that's fine with me. I'm comfortable with any level.
  • I don't mind playing multiple characters so long as we decide who the main ones are up front.
I am a detailed 3rd person writer, I don't expect my partner to keep to my length but I like some detail so we can keep things moving and I can get into your story as well.
I prefer Threads or PMs.
Discord is fine. You can find me there: ShadowsLitany#8025

Pairings/things I am interested in:
  • Historical Role Play (medieval or 18-19th Century - as a history buff I put in the detail for this, so be warned!)
  • Fantasy (magic, beasties, and other things of the like)
  • Science Fiction (future or new tech, mutants, comics, etc.)
  • Fan stuff (I can, and have, played characters from shows in new settings so long as its one I have watched and feel comfortable with)
  • Clothes - I LOVE clothing descriptions. Skirts, boots, stockings will keep my interest. That's a special kink of mine, pictures work great for this!
  • Public Sex - the thrill of being caught is fun

Anything else, please ASK!

My FList.

I add plot ideas that come to me, or something I started and want to continue to this thread. Feel free to browse.

Last edited:
One new item that has tickled my fancy as of late, I'd like to try this.

- Summer with my Uncle -
Teen Girl who is spending time with her favorite uncle from childhood, they haven't seen each other in quite a few years. He's fairly well off, and living a fun, active lifestyle but has never been married. Spending the summer with him can be for any reason, celebrating before college a chance to be out on her own, anything.

Overall its a slow corruption, family centered thing with the uncle realizing how much he is starting to look at his niece not as a young girl, but a young woman. And a desirable one at that.

Can work out more details.

Last edited:
Two more plot ideas that have come back to me I would love to try:
  • Victorian Era spy/detective thriller. Thinking something like a Sherlock Holmes type who is more reclusive, so this will require the partner to be a bit of a strong character, I suspect there will be multiple male parts to be played by me.
  • Fantasy with partners on an assassin contract, I'd like to play a dark sorcerer/assassin on this one, your character can be a class of your choosing. This will be a misdirection plot which I have the major themes worked out for, just need you to help add steps to get into it and add some of your own flavor. This is a medieval world, so feel free to put your own touches on it.
    • This is the character, Moros (one I will reuse) comes from a clan/family/tribe of assassins who all have a touch of Shadow Magic. He is particularly skilled in traps, poisons, necromancy, blood magic, torture, if it can be used in a dark way he will do it. Using the skills learned from a lifetime of training he wanders the world doing what he does best. Can be snarky, fun, broody, moody, and kill for the simplest of reasons. Lots of back story capable of making any story long.
5e74ebcd1a3f00450fc8b4dc08f73f54.jpg

Last edited:
I have some space opening up in case someone is looking for something new.

Back
Top Bottom