Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Tastes Like Vanilla [Naochan&Eris]

Eris

Super-Earth
((Here is my Kiyou! ^^))

It was a quiet night. There were vampires, demons, furries and god knows what else roaming about. The cat demon let out a quiet yawn, the bar's music overpowering the idea of a quiet night. But it was, outside of the bar. The young demon didn't often spend her nights at the bar, but her friends had been encouraging her to get out and meet new people. She didn't like going out and meeting new people. Vampires always wanted her for her blood or for sex. It got old pretty quick. Not to mention she hadn't found a demon whom she wanted to mate with, despite mating season coming up soon.

The cat demon sighed and took another drink of her spiced rum. She was starting to get a bit buzzed, and she smiled a bit at the bartender and yawned softly. Her tail swished from side to side to the beat of the music, wondering if something interesting would happen tonight.

((I'll get my picture when I get home. At school now)

Chi walked into a bar where she could smell the blood of many different creatures. She smiled, showing off a bit of fangs as she slowly and gracefully walking inside and toward the bar. She smelled something that was very yummy. She scanned the room before she spotted the cat demon sitting at the bar. As she got closer she noticed her large breasts. She licked her lips, wanting to bite one and suck on it.

Walking up to the cat, she put her hand on her back and leaned in close. "Hi there," she whispered seductively in her ear.

Kiyou's ears flicked instinctively, hearing someone approaching behind her. They laid flat against her head as someone put their arm around her. However she looked up and spotted a female. She blinked her pink eyes curiously and tilted her head. She shivered a bit at the female's whisper, tail flickering. "Hello yourself."

Chi laughed softly, moving to sit down close to the other girl. "How are you tonight?" she asked curiously, cocking her head to the side a little bit. She couldn't help but look at those beauitful breasts. They made her horny and thirsty for the cat's blood. "I couldn't help but notice how pretty you are."

The vampire being so close to her was making her somewhat nervous. She wasn't sure why, but she had a feeling the girl was like all the other men in the bar that hit on her. "I'm fine..."She began, only to blush noticing the girl looking at her breasts. She had never been hit on by a woman before, though she secretly hoped women would find her attractive. "I..thank you.."She murmured, taking a sip of her rum.

Chi giggled softly as she ordered her own drink. Though, she was a vampire, alcohol had no effect on her. It still tasted good. When the bartender set the cup down in front of her, she reached over 'accidentally' brushing her hand against the kitty's breasts. "Sorry, honey," she whispered, smiling a little bit at her with a soft giggle. "You really are beautiful."

When he vampire lightly brushed over her breasts, the cat demon tensed a bit both from pleasure and embarrassment. Why did this happen to her? She blinked and looked at the vampire and blushed a bit. "You're not the first person who told me that," The cat stated indignantly, trying to shrug off the other females advances as best as she could.

"Well, then I assure you that no one has yet to lie to you," Chi said softly, nodding her head a little bit at the other girl with a small smile. "But I bet I'm the first female to tell you such a thing, correct?" she whispered, cocking her head to the side a little bit.

The cat demon blushed heavily at the vampires words. Hadn't this been what she always wanted? Attention from a beautiful woman? The vampire probably only wanted her blood though, which made the pink haired cat frown a bit at the thought. Glancing up, she smiled at the other gently. "Yes, you are. But it's greatly appreciated since I'm a lesbian." She winked playfully, her tail moving to trace circles on the vampire's thighs.

"Oh really?" Chi asked, smirking more at him. She herself was bisexual. "I haven't had a woman's touch in far too long..." she whispered, smiling at her. She leaned in and kissed that beautiful neck of her, smelling the blood...but she wanted other things from this neko...sexual desires to fulfill..."Why don't we go back somewhere a little more...private?"

"I haven't really had a woman's touch ever. So I suppose that makes us even." The cat said, freezing as the vampire leaned to her neck. She could feel her heart beat speed up, mentally cursing the fact since it would only further attract the vampiress. She shivered a bit and glanced at the vampire and nodded a bit. "Alright..I suppose. Do you have anywhere in mind?"

She moved so she was standing up and smiled at her, taking her hands. "I hope your friends don't mind if I steal you away for the night..." she whispered softly, gently pulling her toward the door. "I have my own place...we can go there if you don't mind, of course....It's not far from here...."

Kiyou allowed herself to be pulled up and led to the door. "I really wasn't...I'm sure they don't mind." She stated, not even seeing her friends around. She sighed a bit, and blushed nodding at the vampire. "So, will you be able to make me moan?"

"Mmm....that and more, my sweet," Chi whispered, laughing softly as she pulled her along the street gently, smiling. Her vampire side of her wanted to drink that blood, but her lust for this cat was greater. She wanted to make this cat moan and orgasm over and over again.

The cat's face turned bright red at the vampire's words, but she was determined not to let the other female win. "You say that now, but what will really happen I wonder?" She teased the other with a small slightly overconfident smirk.

The vampire laughed softly as they walked into her house. "Mm...well...we'll just have to see, won't we?" she whispered, pulling her inside. She wrapped her arms around the cat and pulled her close, pressing her lips against the others.

The cat chuckled softly, and allowed the vampire to kiss her. She kissed the other girl back, tail wrapping lazily around the woman's waist.

Back
Top Bottom