Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Dub/non-con fun

MaxxTail

Planetoid
Alright, to cut to the chase, recently I've been in the mood for some a good rape roleplay.

Here's a little about myself;
I have been roleplaying for about ten/eleven years now, starting when I was 13/12 and have a decent amount of experience. I just love doing it, and recently it's gotten harder for me to find a partner to do the specific stories and scenarios I want to do. I'd prefer to roleplay on this very site's PM system. I could be convinced to give out discord if I trust you but I won't be giving it out to someone I had just met.

I normally play narcissistic, violent, jealous, abusive and sociopathic characters. I try to give a sense that my character is faking a sense of superiority, while knowing he doesn't belong and has a fear of rejection. Normally he's get obsessive and/or violent to those MC fucks, simply because he's a huge misogynist.

I don't have an F-list, so kinks:
-Blackmail
-Age play
-Corruption
-Forced cheating
-Daddy Dom
-Asphyxiation
-semi/Public
-humiliation
-Breeding
-embarrassment
-Mind break
-rape/Non-con
-foreplay of any type
-sadomasochism
-bondage
-pet play
-cuckolding
-manipulation
-general cruelty
-edge-play
-general abuse of power
-some misogyny
And vanilla, of course.

Turn-offs:
-Scat
-Death
-that's about it.

Enough beating around the bush, let's get to the scenarios I have in mind. Of course, these aren't the only ones I'm willing to do, if you'd like to work out a scenario with me, or have one similar you'd like to do, that's perfectly fine.

Scenarios;
•(this is what I'm expressly craving) MC is in love with a girl, he's known her their entire lives. She's the only person he feels normal around and she's his closest friend. The issue? YC is her best friend. YC and MC openly hate one another. They constantly bicker and argue. MC can never talk privately to the person he desires because YC is always present, always pulling his strings. Until, of course, MC confronts YC in private. While in private, they start to argue, until things escalate. After ripping and tearing clothes off each another, they find a mutual attraction to the other and discover a way to relieve the anger they have, they start to hate-fuck one another. Now, in order to release the tension between each other (instead of fighting and ruining the joy of their friend), they sneak off and hate fuck each other in secret. But lately MC has started becoming more and more bold. Any argument, regardless of how minuscule has him ending it with him forcefully fucking YC, and it's becoming more and more violent and more like dubcon/noncon sex. perhaps YC has a crush on MC, similar to how he does on their mutual friend? Maybe YC is actually calling the shots, despite MC's physical dominance? Will YC keep the secret from their friend, or will MC stop fucking YC and confess his feelings?

•MC and YC go to the same school. MC is an athelte who's part of a rich family and has fallen for YC. He uses his wealth and social status to try and impress her, wow her, etc. When/if she refuses his love, he'd use this same power to abuse her. He'd make her fake a relationship with him, as he'd puppeteer her around as his trophy. Will she be able to put up a proper fight, or will she become a plaything for this rich douchebag?

•YC and MC go to a private high school/academy/college together. YC extensively bullies MC, until one-day YC goes too far, and MC snaps. MC decides to get revenge, and sneaks into YC's dorm room late at night, ties YC up, and brutally a violently rapes YC. MC holds YC's friends/romantic partner hostage so that YC will continue not speaking about the rape, all the while MC constructs a web of lies to continually rape YC, as well as make it appear they are romantically involved.

•If you have anything similar, I'd be happy to hear it and/or spitball some new ideas! I'm sure our two head could think up somethin'! Or any combination of these ideas, but anything really lmao.

Regardless of whatever story we do, I like to play villainous characters. Spoiled, rich young men who lack empathy and purely want to use YC for his own pleasure or as arm candy. He's under the impression that a gf will make him look more normal? He'll force YC into it. He just wants to get off and thinks YC is hot? He'll force himself onto her. Course that's just simple, he could be a long term stalker or former friend or ex. Regardless of scenario, MC will always be inane. He'll be incapable of admitting he was wrong, unless it's to manipulate another. Just pure evil.

Requirements:
-Just try dude. It's no fun when one person isn't being nearly as descriptive as the other. I'll put in what you put in.
-Roleplay in 3rd person. No first person shit please
-I'm kinda sorta very dyslexic, I usually catch my mistakes before (but sometimes after) posting something, but I swear it's always clear what I'm saying within the text, so I at least expect that in return. If I type something that doesn't make sense, just ask me what I meant. Don't be mean, I'm very sensitive lmao
-That you have a similar kink list to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom