Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Night (me and Jamie_the_Brown)

Karin smiled softly at his re-assurance, though she knew from the few girlfriends she had that this was going to hurt... "Thank yoU!" she said, the final part said in a surprised gasp as he licked her cunt and bundle of nerves that was her clit... It felt much better than the tentacle, so much hotter and wetter. Her fingers dug into the sheet beneath her, and she rested her head against it... as long as it was more of that, she was just fine with all of this..

his tongue licked over her clit over and over again, and as he did, the rest of his clothes disappeared from him. He waited until she was deep in a orgasm to kiss back up her body, kissing her lips as he slowly slid into her folds with a moan. He made sure to go slow, burying himself in her, waiting for her to tell him to continue when she was use to the stretch.

It did not take long for his skilled tongue to drive Karin to orgasm, and with a surprised squeal she was thrown into the throes of a violent ograsm, nails scoring her bed, eyes wide as her juices squirted from her inexperienced womanhood. When he slid into her, her squeal was of pain instead of pleasure, arms wrapping tight around him as he deflowered her. "Alex," she whimpered, waiting to get used to the stretching of her untried passage... at last, with a small sniffle, she looked up to him. "... I... I think I'm alright," she said, eyes watery.

There was caring in his eyes as he brushed the tears from her face. His hips started slowly, moving out most of the way, then slowly going back in, his thrusting for her to get use to it, and give her a taste of what was to come.

Karin's nails dug into the sheets beneath her as she got used to the feel of him thrusting in and out of her cunt. It was still incredibly wet from earlier, but a lot of the heat she'd felt had gone with the pain... though now it was starting to build back up with the soft thrusting of his cock. "Alex," she groaned his name, her arms finally wrapping around him again, a small, hopeful little smile on her pale lips. Her legs, long, slender and white, wrapped around his hips, squeezing him there.

He let out a soft moan, a teasing little sound to help heat her back up again as his thrusts slowly started to go faster, deeper now from her new position of her legs and their squeezing of him. "Karin..." He whispered huskily, kissing her before kissing down to her neck, nipping at her pulse to tease her.

Karin started to pant softly with every thrust into her moist, tight cunt. She had never experienced anything like this before... never the pleasure, the filling feeling, or the delicious feeling of a man between her legs. Her heels dug into his rear as with every thrust, he drove her closer to her eventual orgasm.

He smiled as he heard her panting, kissing her deeply as his hips thrusted faster in her, feeling the build up of a second orgasm for her coming. "Tell me this is what you really wanted." He whispered after kissing to her ear. He nipped her lobe before continuing his words. "Tell me that you are enjoying what I am able to do to you because you wanted it from a decent looking guy."

She returned the kiss, inexperience still showing in the clumsy movements of her lips and tongue. "A-Alex... I.. I wanted this... from you," she said, cheeks crimson at admitting this to him. She really -did- want it, now, his touch like a drug he'd addicted her to.

As he nipped the lobe of her ear, Karin's back arched, and her pretty green eyes went wide as her muscles began to become erratic, milking his cock as her juices exploded around his dick, her orgasm rippling through her, driving a loud moan from her throat.

He moaned out from her words, then feeling her orgasm rippling through her. He thrusted a few times before giving her his own orgasm, milky seed filling her up before he slowly pulled out. He rolled onto his side, curling up with her, and kissing her shoulder. "I do what I can." He whispered softly.

She felt a third, weaker orgasm ripple through her when he came inside of her, the hot cum filling her tunnel, making her smile softly. As Alex rolled off of her onto the bed, she rolled over a bit too to preserve room on the little bed... at least, that's how she rationalized it. "That... felt... wonderful," she murmured softly, body tired from that "workout".

His arms wrapped around her, holding her to him as he slowly kissed over her neck and cheeks now. "I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself." He whispered, kissing her deeply now. "I won't leave if you don't want me to. Ever." His eyes were locked on hers, a soft smile on his face.

Karin blushed softly at the affectionate kisses, though she did return the deeper, more passionate one, albeit reluctantly. "A-alright," she murmured softly at saying he wouldn't leave her; she also knew she didn't really have a choice. He could have her at any time, they both knew this... and she would always end up enjoying it, cumming over whatever he chose to stick in her. Besides the fucking, anyway... he did seem a sweet man.

It was like he could read her mind, and his hand slowly slid down her stomach after cupping her breast, his palm gently pressing against her core. "I can bring you to even greater heights." He whispered huskily. "Do you want me to? I can use whatever you wish to please you."

Karin blushed softly as he touched upon her breasts and spoke, the blush only growing in intensity as he touched upon her moist womanhood, still dripping with Alex's cum. "I... I..." she started, before she buried her head into his shoulder. "Could you just hold me for a little while?" asked a sweet girl who was still trying to come to terms with all of this; she was overwhelmed.

He smiled as she moved to curl up against, and he smiled, fingers going through her hair as his hand left her core. "Of course." His arms went around her, pulling her closer to him and making some more room on the bed for the two of them.

Karin gently sniffled as she lay there with him, her head coming to rest on his shoulder. "T-thank you," she murmured, glad of the respite... her pussy was extremely sensitive right now anyway, from the three orgasms.

He smiled as he heard her thanks. He got another idea for them to be comfortable, as well. He turned her around, so she was facing away, and he pulled her back towards him, his body forming easily with hers.

As her back was pulled against his chest, she frowned softly, before she urned once more in his grip so that she could bury her face in his chest. She couldn't explain it... but she felt comfortable in Alex's arms, to see nothing but him; she'd rather be comforted instead of comfortable. "Alex," she said after several moments of just laying there, recuperating from all that had just happened to her. "I-I'm ready," she said softly.

When she rolled back over, he smiled, rolling onto his back and pulling her against him so she could be comforted AND comfortable. But when he heard her words, he smiled, rolling back up to be in front of her. "Tell me what you want me to use." He said in a low, husky voice, to tease her senses. "The tentacles WERE real. And I can do so much more than that..."

Karin considered his words for a few moments... Her lover was a shapeshifter; this hadn't really dawned on her until he brought it up again. She hadn't even thought about it. "A-Alex, you're not human, are you?" she asked, her voice tiny. It wasn't that she minded much. She just thought shapeshifters only had a place inside of fairy tales, fantasy, and when tentacles were involved, cheap hentai.

He smiled and shook his head slowly. "no, i am not. And before you try guessing at what I am, no. I am not a shapeshifter."

Karin nodded, wracking her brain for what he could be, if not a shapeshifter... He could change his body, he was pale and handsome, and... "Are you a vampire?" she asked after several moments of thinking to herself. It helped that she read a -lot- of fantasy books, many of vampires.

He couldn't help but smile at that, his hand gently cupping her breast. "That was a pretty good guess. What made you think that one?"

Back
Top Bottom