Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Night (me and Jamie_the_Brown)

Raziel99

Pulsar
The streets were dark, with only a few people traversing them. Alexander was one of those people. Slowly moving towards the outskirts of the city, his clothes were white: A cloak with shirt and pants, looking rather formal but looking good doing so. His eyes were blue, a stunning blue that shone out through the rest of him. His hair was silver and long, to his shoulders, and tied back. His face was angular, sharp but soft and smooth at the same time.

He was looking around, trying to find a good looking girl that he could have a nice time with.

And, perhaps unfortunately for her, as was Karin. She was a slender redhead who was perhaps on the short side, with crimson hair that framed a pale, angular face, upon which a set of black glasses lay. She had just left the library, having been doing a project for the local community college, and was only now heading home, a leather pack weighing heavy on her thin shoulders.

She had gentle curves that rested under a green sweatshirt and a pair of brown pants that cut off at her knees, showing off slender, shapely legs; all in all, petite but buxom could perhaps describe her. She turned on the corner of a street, heading toward her apartment building.

It didn't take him very long until he found a very beautiful woman, coming out of a library and taking a side street to her home. He followed, taking quick steps to catch up to her. "Hello?" He called out, to stall her enough that she would slow for him to catch up.

"Hey, I am new to this area, and I was wondering if there was someplace I could stay?" He put up a fake pretense of being scared, looking around after his words.

Karin did not turn when she heard someone call out for her; instead, she reached down into her purse for a small can of pepper spray, before looking over her shoulder. Well, thought the ever cautious Karin, he doesn't -look- like a rapist... She finally turned fully and stopped, waiting for him to speak again whilst she looked him over... he was kinda cute.

"Erm... I don't really know any places, myself, at least for short-term... My apartment building's just down the road, though," she said with a small smile, before she realized she had not introduced herself. "My name's Karin," she said.

He flinched slightly as he saw the can of pepper spray halfway out of her purse: he was a good actor at this, having perfected it to give women a sense of strength over the years. "Y-your apartment?" He thought for a moment before nodding slowly. "Yes, yes, thank you!" He hugged her quickly before taking a step back, blushing the best he could. "Sorry about that...

"Could you lead the way? I don't know the city well." At least the last part of it was true: this was the first time in the city. "And my name is Alexander. Nice to meet you, Karin."

Karin's cheeks blazed red when he hugged her, a nervous little smile on her face when he finally pulled away from her. "Um... D-don't mention it," she said. She hadn't even meant to give him a place to stay, but she'd feel bad for days if she refused him now.
"And.. um, it's nice to meet you, too, Alexander," she said, her smile becoming a bit wider, before she motioned for him to follow her. And, on the way to her apartment, just down the street, she spoke: "What brings you to the city, Alex; it is alright if I call you Alex, right?" she asked, feeling a bit odd to keep calling him by his full name.

"I was just going to pass through during the day, but I got caught up with the convention that they were holding around here." His voice was soft, quickly getting calmer that he was finding a place that he would be able to stay. "Time passed, and I never found a place to stay. Thank you, so much for this."

Karin nodded, knowing how she would often forget whatever it is she needed to do when caught up in something that interested her... like today, she'd neglected to do everything else on her list, absorbed in her project as she was. She was of a rare sort; the kind that genuinely enjoyed school. Without receiving an answer as to her question about whether or not she could call him Alex, she took his silence as a "no". "So, Alexander... what was the convention about?" she asked, as they reached the apartment building. She led him in and down the entrance hallway to a faded green door with the number 3 in bronze it. She unlocked it with an ancient steel key, and unlocked the door, before kicking in the corner of it so that the warped wood would actually permit her entry to her home. She flashed him a sheepish smile before pushing in the door.

It was an apartment that overflowed with her personality. Everything was neat and precise, and held things she collected; namely animes and books, and much to her embarrassment, stuffed animals. Her bed, seen through a door at the other end of the apartment, had an over-stuffed bear on the bed. Everything ultimately spoke of her nature as a shy bookworm who had only a few friends; otherwise her interests wouldn't be so blatant.

"Please, call me Alex." He smiled as they walked into the apartment, closing the door behind the two of them. "It was a anime convention." He then jumped forward and hugged her, holding tight. "Thank you for this, really, thank you!" His mind registered everything that was nearby, sharp and otherwise, but didn't say anything about it.

"Alright, Alex," she said with a small smile, her interest piqued when he mentioned an anime convention; she hadn't been aware of any in town, though she had various cosplay costumes for any she went to, her favorite a homemade outfit of Tear's from Tales of the Abyss... though she'd likely never admit to as much. When he leapt toward her and hugged her, she blushed once more, before her hands came up to his shoulders. "Um, it's nothing, really... you don't have to keep hugging me," she said, embarrassed.

He smiled, still holding her, but turning her around now, his arms around her waist. "But I should hug you, it's a thing to show appreciation..." And then he was kissing her, one hand coming behind her head to hold her in it. It was a light, seducing, tantalizing kiss, something that hypnotized the one being targeted. As he did this, his one arm still around her hips, There was a few bumps on his back, before the coat he was wearing just disappeared, and seven long tentacles came out from behind his back. One went to her arm or leg, wrapping around it and holding her spread eagle, now slightly in the air. Two dove under her shirt, going up and moving her bra aside to wrap around and play with her breasts. The last slid into her pants and panties, rubbing its length back and forth against her womanly core.

"Um, it's fine, though, you don't need to thank m-" she started to say, before he moved forward and kissed her. She didn't pull back-- she was far too shocked for that. She'd been kissed before, yes... but never by a stranger, and it caught her off guard. Her hands came to his upper arms, accepting the kiss until his coat disappeared. "Alex, what's going on?" she asked in a trembling voice, before thick tendrils hoisted her into the air. "S-stop it!" she said, her voice becoming more terrified, and more hysterical when tentacles slid up the front of her sweater and removed her bra, before playing with her soft white breasts. And when one slid into her panties, white and cotton, she let out a squeal, becoming quite uncomfortable and hot as the tentacle slid against her womanhood.

"just relax..." he whispered softly, a soothing and seducing tone of velvet as he looked into her eyes. "They aren't going to hurt you. They just want to make you feel good..." he smiled and kissed her again, a loving, passionate kiss. "i'm going to take care of you, don't worry." his voice wasn't the teasing malice of rapists, but the cool, impassioned, velveteen voice of a true lover and seducer. he kissed her again, the tentacles moving faster, but not the least bit rougher.

Karin's heart was beating wildly in her chest. She didn't know how to respond to any of this. She was as obvious a virgin as it was possible to be, with all of two boyfriends who had never even touched her breasts. Tonight was going to be 'fun' for her. "A-Alex, why are you doing this?" she asked after he spoke and she'd calmed down a bit. Meanwhile, her cunt had become wet, the tentacles doing much to arouse her unwilling body, from the length rubbing against her pussy, to the tentacles playing with her soft, sensitive tits.

He had a soft smile when she asked him. "Why? There is a million answers in the universe why for any one question. What matters is I am here now. now please, relax..." he nipped her lip lightly, the tentacle sliding faster, easily now because of how wet she was. "Don't you want it? To feel yourself in the height of excasy, writhing with pleasure that someone can give you? I'm offering you that..."

Whilst her mind was desperately fighting against his influence, her body was starting to hoist the white flag. It was betraying her, gyrating her hips against the invading tentacle. "I... not to... someone I don't know," she managed, before letting out a long, desperate moan. Her glasses clattered to the ground, revealing more clearly her pretty green eyes, moist with tears unshed as her juices started to run down her soft white thighs.

"In a little bit, you are going to know me better than you know anyone else." He whispered against her lips, kissing her lightly. "Don't fight it. Let it wash over you..." His hands moved now, pushing her shirt up and off, tentacles being wary of this to keep her tied up, moving enough for the shirt, then her bra. Then he pushed her pants down but let her panties on. He saw that they were rather soaked, and he smiled. His hand came and cupped a breast lightly. "Tell me you want it." He whispered in his husky velvet voice, before his tongue flicked against her nipple, mouth drawing it into and sucking. The tentacle at her core rubbed faster, invigorated by her juices, now was moving up and coming out behind her, so it rubbed against her core and rear.

Her pretty, angular face was finally streaked with tears as Alex pulled her shirt off, and then her pants. So it was inevitable... she was going to be raped, even if her body was starting to react to his touch. "I... I want it," she sobbed, it turning into a moan mid-sentence as he sucked gently upon one of her rosy pink nipples, hardening in his mouth. She made a squeak-like sound as the tentacle rubbed against her puckered asshole as well as her sopping wet cunt. As much as she didn't want to admit it... she -did- want it, and her actions spoke as much, her hips moving to add more feeling to the rubbing tentacle.

He moved to stand straight again, wiping the tears from her eyes softly. "Don't cry..." He whispered softly. "I am a agent of releasing. I have com to give you what you have wanted but were unable to obtain." Of course, that was a half lie. But he was going to give her pleasure, and she didn't need to know that what he said was a lie. His Hands cupped her breasts, playing with them better than the tentacles did. The two that were around her breast - thin ones - slid into her panties, spreading her core's lips so his bigger tentacle rubbed directly against her entrance and clit, making it more pleasurable as it moved faster against her.

Karin sniffled softly as he spoke to her, and she moaned softly as he played with her large breasts and his tentacles parted her lower lips so that the main one could rub her directly. "A-Alex... let me down," she managed after a moment. "I promise I won't fight..." she said. She just wanted down at this point... it made everything worse, being unable to move.

The fact that she said that surprised him, and he believed it. But to mess with her mind, to make her think some things over a little more, The tentacles didn't leave her alone. They completely disappeared, his one hand sliding down and taking the thicker one's place, rubbing his fingers over her whole core, feeling how wet she was. His other arm wrapped around her, holding her to him as he kissed her forehead, then her neck, letting her get a bearing with her feet before leading her to her bed.

Karin squealed a bit when the tentacles completely disappeared, and she more or less fell into him, arms wrapping around him out of reflex... which was a good thing, lest she fall down as he touched upon her bared sex. "Alex," she moaned softly, leaning against him before he led her into her own room, toward her small, narrow bed; the bed of someone who didn't expect to share. When her knees touched against the bed, she sat down, eyes wide as she looked up to him... if she acted like she truly wanted it... she could make herself believe that this wasn't technically rape. No matter how much her body wanted it, her mind still rebelled against losing her virginity to this man.

His lips were kissing her lightly and passionately as he laid her back on the bed, blanketing her body with his. he pulled his shirt off, letting her fingers run over his toned chest, smiling down at her as he nipped her lip lightly. "It's ok, cara mia. Just relax..."

Karin let him do what he will in the kiss, never having truly kissed someone before... not like this, anyway, and when he blanketed her body with his, her hands pressed against his chest, surprised at the muscle tone he had. "A-Alex," she murmured, legs spreading a bit as he lay between them, a scared but.. excited look in her pretty green eyes. "Be gentle with me, Alex," she said softly, arms wrapping around his neck.

Her request made him smile, and he nipped her lip lightly. "Of course I will." He whispered. He slowly kissed down her body until he reached her soaked panties. He pulled them down slowly, looking over her feminine core. His lips came down, tongue flicking out and flicking over her clit.

Back
Top Bottom